Friday, April 1, 2016

THERE IS MUCH DISMAY IN THE "CLIMATE" OF AMERICA







THERE IS MUCH DISMAY IN THE "CLIMATE" OF AMERICA



Matt. 7 :  13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:  14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Galatians 5  But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.

"There is much dismay in the world. There is much dismay in the "climate" of America for where there is quarreling, where there are disputes about this candidate or that candidate, there is disorder of the highest kind for the entire nation is sick and it has a cancer that has festered.

You hate much of what is already inside you. The disease has spread even unto much of my own body, and yet you don't even know that you are ill. You would kill and harm and maim just to prove your own point. You bite and claw at each other. You are like children in your own play pen.

Return to Me!  Come back, for you have strayed far from the path. You have entered upon the main road and, upon it, many there are who travel. Come back to the narrow road, and there you will find peace, for my peace will overshadow you as you walk upon this road.

My peace will not be found in anything of this world. My peace is not to be found in any one person or leader. My peace is not to be found in a political system or candidate. Even when the world is falling apart around you, you can find my peace. My peace is not to be found in the halls of government. My peace is not to be found in the halls of justice but it is to be found when you enter my gates of thanksgiving. It is to be found even in the simplest of things.

The world's disorder will turn.  Nations will rise and fall at my command. The seas will rise and cover the land. And a new leader will come to your land. What I will choose is NOT to make you great, but that I would bring you to your knees."
 

Stephen Hanson 
Mar 31 2016


No comments: