Saturday, September 8, 2012

Answer to C.I.A. Operative from Erasmus Of America September 8, 2012 12:55 PM


This Blog
Linked From Here
FORUMS AND NEWS SOURCES
This Blog





Linked From Here



Wednesday, September 5, 2012

COLD WAR POLICY "MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION" REVIVED BY CONFEDERATE GOVERNMENT TOWARDS RUSSIA AND CHINA FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA SEPT. 5, 2012 3:20PM

Comments to:

     To answer the question, return the federally stolen $525,000, return the federally stolen $15 million, return the federally stolen $25 billion, and up to four other times large sums of money were federally stolen from me is why blocking tactics were used so no grand jury would investigate the federal government for these acts of mass theft of money from me. As I had since a young man committed that all serious money beyond normal living expenses was all going to the cause of Jesus Christ as I once explained to a I.R.S. auditor when questioning I had listed 30% of my entire income one year contributed to Christianity, all this federally stolen money was therefore stolen from Jesus Christ. You are utter bastards and I call now for God to call upon you the 4 times 7 curse of Leviticus that you may suffer for all eternity the pains of the estimated 3 billion humans you murdered in the eyes of God by repeatedly suppressing my father's Vatican endorsed food process which would have saved these estimated 3 billion humans so they could live healthy and lengthy lives on earth instead of being murdered by you in C.I.A. and other colossal evil in federal circles. The 7 times formula works if God honors my request for this colossal curse upon you for the biggest willful murder of the human race seen in the last 6,000 years you would then suffer 2,401 times the pain and suffering of the estimated 3 billion people your harlot government murdered and laughed its head off at God, "What the hell can you God do about this?" I predict that God will honor my requested 2,041 times curse upon you and for all eternity. It would be merciful if God would let you someday cease to exist after being punished so astronomically as this, but the Bible does not teach that God grants this mercy to those who hated Him on earth. Enjoy your punishment from God for trillions upon trillions upon trillions of years and then wonder if Obama was worth this price to try and protect him from being exposed to the American people before he could mass murder Americans as charged by the Major Gen. and other good patriots of America. Return very fast the federally stolen $525,000 where your boys boasted to two of us how we would be federally murdered if we tried to stop you from stealing this money. If you had not stolen all this money from me, of course the old goldmine would have been opened many years and several of us checked out the location years ago and still intact. But you would never have allowed me to raise investment money to reopen it.
     If I do not see at a minimum of $525,000 returned to me of money that was mine before you stole it by next Friday Sept. 14, 2012, I call upon God to make irreversible this curse of God upon every person in C.I.A. who does not want this federally stolen money immediately returned to me, upon Obama personally, upon the head of every federal agency who has influence on this issue, all personnel of federal agencies who are not on my side and calling for this federally stolen money to be returned to me and now. Larger amounts of federally stolen money from me can be returned later, but if you do not return at least this which is nothing to you in amount of money, let God put His seal of judgment upon my proposed curse and like the taking of the mark of the beast as Revelation warns can never be forgiven by God once taken.
      I have cited stunning Miracles of God with me which shows God is on my side and God did this deliberately knowing the intense wickedness in your federal hearts. My curse will later extend to members of Congress if the larger amounts federally stolen from me are not returned and before the November election. I know for a fact that God is enraged at you now. And don't try to be clever with the one that God is going to back in this issue. I am out to save the human race from extinction by revival of my father's Vatican endorsed food process. You want in the eyes of God to murder off the entire human race by continued suppression of this Vatican endorsed food process prophesied by God in the Old Testament would be given to the people who honored God and were loyal to God and denied to the people who hated God and wanted to mock God everyway they could. There are over 50,000 highly sensational Miracles of God in the 2,000 year history of Christianity which can be heavily documented. You would have to be total morons in intelligence if even in your highly evil hearts, you did not recognize that God exists.
     When I am returned enough of the federally stolen money, I will reopen the goldmine setup of my great grandfather exactly as I had planned and checked out the site 12 years after leaving the univesity as a history major. God is on my side, not yours. For maybe 1,000 years my mother's side of the family always had the gift of prophecy. There is evidence to indicate this line descended from the Apostle St. Jude, cousin of Jesus, who wrote the Epistle of Jude in the New Testament. I descend from the cousin line of Jesus Christ, it appears, and you play with fire to play your games of lies, cunning, and satanic level deception against the cousin line of Jesus and strongly backed by Jesus at this time. Sometimes I know things before I can know them by natural means and if this family prophetic gift is operating, I sense that God is so enraged at you now that you will billions of times over in infinite terror regret when you face God face to face that you had served Obama and tried to mock the Will of God in this matter.
     You are in beyond your depth. Return the first of the federally stolen $525,000 by next Friday or this curse goes upon all of you in the federal government that it applies to. And why would Jesus not use His cousin line to carry out His will for this period of time which is close to His Return to Earth?  Jesus used His cousin line before in John the Baptist who was born six months before Jesus and prepared the way for Jesus to reveal Himself as the prophesied Messiah to the people of Israel then. $525,000 is nothing in money to you. But it is the token you must show God by next Friday or this curse of God is sealed from my end against you for all eternity. You think God will not honor this curse? I bet God will honor it and the honor of God is at stake to back me up as a good general always backs up the military actions of his loyal officers under him.
      I may be a strong Christian, but having run businesses most of my life, I can handle the practical in life as good as any of you and probably a lot better than most of you. Business is run by practical use of reality, not fantastyland answers, no Et's to help, no fairy godmothers, etc. I am a practical man who also strongly honors God in my life. I get the impression that God likes me because I have the guts to stand up to you colossal wicked idiots in life whereas other Christians are scared to death to face up to you. By the way, that movie of years ago of what was it "JFK" by Oliver Stone did a great job of showing how C.I.A. massively dominated Wash., D.C. so the Warren Commission and other angles of investigation of the murder of Pres. Kennedy were all totally controlled by C.I.A. so nothing but C.I.A. lies about the murder of Pres. Kennedy were what the public heard about the evidence concerning the assassination of Pres. Kennedy by C.I.A. C.I.A. definitely murdered Pres. Kennedy.Throw in for free. Also murdered Dr. Martin Luther King and Robert Kennedy as one of your reports said was for "political control" over America. A boy from U.S. Army Intelligence and a boy from U.S. Naval Intelligence read your C.I.A. report boasting about murdering these three leaders in America. These two later got their testimony to me how C.I.A proudly boasted to its inner circle how they got away with the murder of these three American leaders and then so easily tricked the American people into believing the C.I.A. lies how these three leaders were really murdered.
     Pay the federally stolen $525,000 by Friday Sept. 14, 2012. If I don't see payment by then, you boys are in more trouble with God than satan himself. And after Friday, I will see no reason to ask God to cancel this curse of God upon you. Don't pretend that you can't see this in time. The F.B.I., C.I.A., and many other intelligence services both American and foreign are watching every release of mine now. Among questions unanswered is how far have I released the technology on the Soviet-era Doomsday Bomb and do I have already a deal with a foreign nuclear source to make these for the Provisional Confederate Government. I will answer half. Yes, the Soviet-era Doomsday Bomb technology has already been secretly released by me. How far has this technology spread. Only I know. Better walk very softly with me. I can knock you off your feet if I decide to. Enough said! Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the anonymous poster who first asked Erasmus why he needed donations when he had a huge goldmine signed to his name. Here's my reply to this post:

How insolent. I tried to pose my question about the goldmine as politely as a I could, and for my troubles I get called a CIA operative. Oh, and you deflected my question and went off on a tangent about how your multi-billion dollar fortune was stolen from you.

I may be a skeptic, and I may disagree with a lot of what's posted on this blog, but I'm far from being a CIA operative. I think it's pretty telling that rather than answer questions and comments respectfully, you call everyone who doesn't believe you a shill or a disinfo agent, and then you tell them that you're personally calling in a favor from God to make them burn in hell forever.

This is my last comment on this Erasmus story (not this blog, though, at any rate). I believe you're a very imaginative (that's putting it nicely) person with too much time on their hands. I've read the text of your Omni Law and found it incoherent and, well, silly, and I can't think of a single person who would take it seriously.

Maybe your heart's in the right place, but you're such a rude, combative and self-centered person it's impossible to hold a civilized dialogue with you. The world does not revolve around you, and you are not God's 'chosen one.' For being such a hardline Christian, your posts are overflowing with arrogance and wrath. Goodbye, you sad, bored, old man.

(If this comment is too long or vitriolic to be approved, could the administrators or someone forward it to Erasmus? I feel like he should at least see this. For the record, also, I really am done following this story.)

Anonymous said...

This is an unChristian and unBiblical diatribe. The Bible and the God of the Bible is slandered in this article. False claims and an evil spirit are portrayed. God is dishonored and the truth is misrepresented to a very large degree.

When I burn a log in my fireplace the smoke ascends up "forever". The fire does not burn forever. The log does not exist in the fire forever. The fire does its work, the object is burnt up. The smoke rises, dissipates, and the former object is gone -- forever. The particles never come back together again to reconstruct the original object.

The Bible is clear: the wicked will perish. They will die. That death is forever. There is no eternal punishing in fire. The lake of fire and brimstone will do its work around the New Jerusalem and then go out. Jesus then creates the New Earth.

"...and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for Him. And they did not receive Him, because His face was as though He would go to Jerusalem.

"And when His disciples, James and John, saw this, they said, 'Lord, wilt Thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did?'

"But He turned, and rebuked them, and said, 'Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.'" -Luke 9:52-56


"Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him. Fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil. For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the Lord, they shall inherit the earth.

"For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be." -Psalm 37:7-10





Anonymous said...

Erasmus had $25 BILLION stolen from him?? I think that this pretty definitely nails him as a NWO RICH shill, and should never, ever, EVER be trusted nor posted again on this page...at least if you are serious about fighting the NWO...why have their operatives on a blog dedicated to defeating the NWO? How can John be trusted as an anti-NWO person when most of what he posts is THEIR disinfo...Hypocritical much??

Anonymous said...

I think you are wrong. I recall reading in one of his earlier reports that he had a big contract lined up with a trucking firm, which would have increased their gas mileage by about 30% and would have brought in profits of from $7-$25 Billion dollars, but was destroyed by federal operatives who had been listening in on the telephone, and then called the big trucking firm and told them that this was impossible to get this high mileage and threatened them with big fines or something like that, if they proceeded with the contract. You seem to be jumping to conclusions without knowing the facts. If you are running your own blog, you should handle it the way you want to, cut off who you want to, etc. As for John who owns this blog, I believe he is doing a real fine job.

Anonymous said...

If you are not a CIA operative, then this comment must not be for you. It appears that it is addressed to a CIA operative though. Why would someone worry about donating to a cause that is to help the American people have a better way of life, when it looks as though Communism and Darkness wants to rear it's ugly head upon the American people and even snuff out their very lives? I am a supporter of Erasmus, and it appears to me that there have been a lot of dirty tricks and pure out thievery pulled on him. I don't see him as being self-centered though, because he wants to help us, not to harm us. As far as his Omni Law, I'm all for something that can stop the ongoing corruption that's turned our beautiful country of America into a filthy, stinking, heap of trash that's taken the life out of living. As Americans, we should be able to work together to help make sure that each American is doing something productive to help America as a whole, and that by doing that, they are "earning a living" which supports their families in having a decent roof over their head, food on their table, and the ability to take a vacation at some point, and to be happy and contented with life. The Omni Law itself is not but one page and it makes very good sense. It speaks of basically an oversight committee to make sure that government is being run honestly. Now, what's wrong with that? We've just been lied to for so long that we can hardly tell the truth from fiction. Do you think Obama is arrogant? If you have a plain family you descend from, you probably wouldn't have a lot to tell. Personally, I find Erasmus of America to be a quite colorful character who has captured my attention.