Monday, September 3, 2012

His Small Still Voice


DENEEN G. MATTHEWSIndianapolis, Indiana

His Small Still Voice


September 1, 2012
“This is the hour that I have spoken of; the time when My will will invade the earth. Many await the arrival of My glory, but I tell you it has already amassed. Amassed within the hearts of my chosen vessels — the carriers of My presence.”
amass — to come together; assemble
“Heaven shall invade earth in such a manner that man with his own eyes, will not be able to deny that it is I, the LORD. I am God, the Alpha and Omega, Beginning and the Ending and I have known My plan from the beginning.
Earth shall respond as heaven speaks. How, you ask? Because My prepared ones will decree a thing in the earth, spoken as a command from heaven, and it shall be made manifest. This is the time of the greater works in the earth. Didn't I say that greater works shall you do?
Those who will carry this power possess a great measure of My Spirit that have been tried and tested, tested and tried by My purifying fires to remove any impurities, any hindrances to the flow of My Spirit through and within them.
All eyes shall witness the coming forth of My kingdom as it commences. This is the time of the coronation of the King and He shall sit on the throne in the hearts of them who love Me. And His reign shall bear witness in the hearts of they that are His and recognize the sound of His voice. My word speaks to the hearts of them that are Mine. My sheep know my voice and another they shall not follow. Great deceptions shall also persist, but My word shall be their guide.
Rejoice, My children for the Light is come and shall shine brightly amongst them who are the carriers of My glory. Lift up your head O ye gates and be ye lift up ye everlasting doors, for the King of glory shall come in. Who is the King of glory? I am the King of glory, says the LORD of Hosts.
Armor up, My children for we shall proceed into the places that have been promised as an inheritance to the descendants of Abraham. Heaven is rejoicing over the fulfillment of words spoken throughout the ages, through My special messengers, the prophets.
My word will be your light, your shield. Carry your weapon and take it with you wherever you go. Follow My lead. I go before you and prepare the way.”
Scripture References: Rev. 1:8, Isaiah 41:4, Isaiah 46:10, Job 22:8, John 14:12, 1Peter 1:7, Isaiah 9:6-7, John 10:4-5, Isaiah 60:1, Psalm 24:7-10, Ephesians 6:11-18, Isaiah 45:2, Galatians 3:29

No comments: