Wednesday, April 3, 2013

DeepKnight Hacked To Get Our Passwords and Hacked Our National Website Changing One Part Of Our Website And Sabotaged One Of Our PayPal Buttons So It Would No Longer Work That Was Working Fine Until DK Hacked It. From Erasmus Of America - April 3, 2013


DeepKnight Hacked To Get Our Passwords And Hacked Our National Website Changing One Part Of Our Website And Sabotaged Our PayPal Button So It No Longer Worked For Our NIFI Certificate. 

     DeepKnight has gone wild committing federal felonies and thinking it all funny as the U.S. Justice Dept. is protecting him and refusing to arrest him for the growing number of felonies he is committing quite openly. He just tampered with my political document announcing the creation of the "John Doe" movement based upon the concept of Frank Capra how the American people can win America back to control of the federal government by the American people instead of by special interests and secret, very evil interests.  He just gained entry to our national website at www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com and altered one part of our front to this national website. He tampered and altered the code to the PayPal button for NIFI Certificates and we copied his changed code matching it with the original code. He put in a cancellation code so it will not work. We will restore the original code to this PayPal button, but this is 100% for certain the work of a hacker and DeepKnight has been the one we have found repeatedly hacking into our accounts. Our PayPal button worked fine Sunday and now it does not work this following Wednesday because the code was altered by a hacker so it would not work. DeepKnight had some while back boasted how he was such a great hacker. He is trying to ruin us financially by sabotage of our financial operations. This is a major federal felony after felony and the U.S. Justice Dept. is just sitting quietly by and hoping that he can't be prosecuted for this crime wave of felonies against us openly committed by him against our national drive to pass the Omni Law which forces the U.S. Government to obey the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of rights which under the Obama administration has no loyalty to obey the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights. Grounds for impeachment of Obama from the White House if this affair is not instantly stopped by one claiming to act in the name of Obama. If he is not working for Obama as he claimed he was, then time for the feds to arrest him and charge him for the fast growing list of federal felonies he has now committed towards us  thinking that the U.S. Justice Dept. is backing him and will not allow him to be arrested for criminal acts against us.
     Folks, now you can see why the Omni Law needs to be passed and now. There is no legal integrity in the U.S. Justice Dept. if they do not arrest DeepKnight and any associates now. Show this report to all the members of Congress and your state governors and state attorney generals and ask them what they are going to do about this.
     He is so crazy that he will start murdering people soon if now stopped now! I have not seen such a lunatic in many years in society!

    Subject: BIG P.S. COMMENT ADDED TO JOHN DOE MOVEMENT REPORT POSTED WITH NESARA NEWS APRIL 2, 2013. ARREST WARRANTS WILL BE ASKED FOR FROM 50 STATE ATTORNEY GENERALS FOR ARREST OF DK, AND ASSOCIATES! FROM ERASMUS - APRIL 3, 2013

     P.S. The Illuminati as the Satanists call themselves who control Wash, D.C. must really fear me that I will reach the American people this time. I left this report several times due to interruptions and stored up where the text was at for this report as of that moment. I didn't notice until after I had sent this off to Nesara News on April 2, 2013 that someone had played games with me and added one sentence to this report. It was on page 4 and said "We rich who are fine people." I never said that in this report. This is a typical Illuminati "Dirty Tricks" operation. Smells of Dk hacking tactics as we caught him a number of times in one of our national email accounts. The federal government stole large sums of money from me before such as $525,000 and threatened my life with murder if I tried to stop this federal theft of my money. I have a witness to this as they mistakenly thought that he was working with me and so threatened his life with federal murder at the same time as they separately stole $25,000 from him when they stole $525,000 from me. But due to the repeated thefts of my money by Wash., D.C., I am definitely not rich at this moment.
     Once I collect $100 billion in actual and punitive damages from Wash., D.C., I will have a huge sum of money. But already I had committed the vast bulk of this money was going to finance the Christianization of America and the world. And also help finance worthwhile charitable acts across America and the world. I can't take it with me, so why help my fellow man on earth with this money once I receive it thanks to DK who blew the legal cover of the Illuminati which boasts it secretly controls the U.S. Republic and DK by being such a moron legally proved their claim was true that they controlled Wash., D.C. and not the American people. DK pulled my legal claims into criminal law where I can even successfully sue the federal government, its officials and personnel, for massive felonies under law against me and now they have lost their legal immunity from lawsuit and criminal prosecution. Thank you DeepKnight as you opened the door legally so I could prove my criminal charges and now many in Wash., D.C. will legally hang due to you proved over the internet and for potentially millions of Americans to witness firsthand that the U.S. Justice Dept. is criminal as all hell and has zero loyalty to upholding the criminal laws of America against criminals working in and for the federal government in Wash., D.C.
     By the way, DK, as soon as time is clear maybe by end of this week, I will be contacting the SC State Attorney General to issue SC arrest warrants for you, your Illuminati associates on your websites who said they had told you to murder me, etc. and for the lawyer who owns the website or website you have operated from in committing a number of felonies over the internet in these last few months. I haven't heard where it is now legal to issue murder threats openly over the internet. Also, I plan to contact 49 other state attorney generals to arrest the whole bunch of you and those in Wash., D.C. who openly backed you in murder threats against me by refusing to arrest you and associates themselves when they had the legal authority and legal responsibility to do so. I willl show why state criminal laws apply to DK, etc.  as they were also threatening the murder of potentially millions of citizens of these states by threatening me in order to suppress my father's Vatican endorsed health answer which could save the lives of millions of Americans if not suppressed by Dk, etc.They must be working for the federal government or else why did Eric Holder protect them from legal prosecution? Eric Holder, you will be very happy when you are served legal papers suing you for $100 billion in actual and punitive damages and for being a co-principal to murder threats issued over the internet by DK and his Illuminati associates who made the dumb mistake of lowering their security so we copied and recorded their murder threats over the internet against me. We recorded your moves! People, show this report all over America to wake America up that Washington, D.C. is run by cleverly hidden Satanists and Wash., D.C. is not run by the American people at this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BANKSTER..