Thursday, April 11, 2013

"Let me say this clearly!" --- 10th Amendment


Subject: After What Happened Today, Read this...
After what happened today, you've got to read this message -
HERE

"Let me say this clearly!"

The Senate betrayal and shoving it back in Joe Biden's face.  A special personal message from Tenth Amendment Center founder, Michael Boldin...

READ THIS:
tenthamendmentcenter.com/clearly

Look,  I'm pretty angry.  I know a lot of people are too.  Angry, frightened, uncertain.  Who CAN you trust, right?  Well, I've got some bad news, some very hard truths - and a path to victory to share.

At first, I was going to ignore these people, and enjoy going to dinner for my girlfriend's birthday tonight.  But, I've got a little time before leaving and this was extremely important.

So I spent a few minutes and wrote my thoughts.  If you've read my columns or letters before, I think you'll see how upset I am about what happened in the Senate today.  My blood is boiling.

What happened is only making my resolve stronger.  And as the Tenth Amendment Center gets stronger and bigger as an organization, we're going to be that much more effective.

Please take a few minutes as soon as you're able to and read my letter/column in response to that Senate vote today.  I share your frustration and anger.  Joe Biden told us something "clearly" recently, and I've got a message to shove right back to him.  I absolutely offer you a plan to turn everything around.  All of it.

It's up to you.

START HERE:
http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/2013/04/11/let-me-say-this-clearly/


We WILL win in the end...


--Michael Boldin
Copyright © 2013 Tenth Amendment Center, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you opted in at our website - www.tenthamendmentcenter.com

Our mailing address is:
Tenth Amendment Center
123 S. Figueroa St
Suite 1614
Los Angeles, CA 90012

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DEAR MICHAEL BOLDIN,

YOU NEED TO READ JOHN'S BLOG.....DON'T GET UPSET AS THESE TRAITORS ARE PLAYING IN THEIR CORPORATE FHANTESY LAND.... THEY OBVIOUSLY ARE SET ON TRYING TO CONFUSE THE ILL INFORMED EVEN MORE.... THE ONLY THING THEY DID TODAY WAS TO EXPOSE THEMSELVES EVEN MORE THAN USUALL. THEY WILL BE GONE ON THE 15TH AND HOPEFULLY IN JAIL AWAITING TO BE HUNG.... A GOOD OLD FASHIONED HANGING PARTY IS IN ORDER....ALL LAWS MADE BY THE CORPORATION ARE ONLY GOOD IN D.C. AND WE AS CITIZENS HAVE BEEN DUPED INTO BELIEVING OTHERWISE.... SORRY CHARLIE NO MORE WILL I BELIEVE THEIR BULLCRAP....