Saturday, April 20, 2013

UPDATE from ~Jean by Drake


Drake posted: "UPDATE from ~Jean Posted on April 20, 2013by Jean Friends, Family, ~ I’m opening Comments, but each one will have to get by me before it is published. Please, don’t waste my time with negative comments. Also at the moment, I’m not really able to handle"

New post on Americannationalmilitia.com


UPDATE from ~Jean

by Drake

UPDATE from ~Jean

Posted on April 20, 2013by Jean
Friends, Family,
~ I’m opening Comments, but each one will have to get by me before it is published. Please, don’t waste my time with negative comments. Also at the moment, I’m not really able to handle too much discussion, and I ask you to remember that.  
~ For the time being, I will not be publishing news that is from the mainstream. You all know my sources, so you can go there and get the news for yourselves. In my opinion the events and the news are all being controlled, and whether it is chem trails or Monsanto, or all of the other horrible events now being reported, in the final analysis , they will actually mean little. All the cabal is doing is demonstrating their panic and desperation, and doing their best to create fear in us.
The collapse of the financial system will shut down the cabal’s access to funds, and all these other sick means of destroying humanity will come to a halt. Then, I believe we will see a rapid turnaround occur, as the appearance of all the technologies that have been kept from us are openly discussed and we begin to put them into place. Friends, get ready to find good jobs helping to restore the planet and her people in every sort of way you can imagine!
~ As far as I am concerned—and you don’t have to agree with me, Neil Keenan’s work right now is all that matters; I believe it is the key to everything, so for the time beign my blog will concentrate largely on getting his info out to you. I am more than tired, so right now I intend to focus my energies on his work.
~ There is still more info to come about OPPT. Please check back for its publication.
~ I’m finally going to be in touch with The Scalar Guy, hopefully tomorrow, and I will see if we can streamline things to get these products out to you – because there is now more than one of them that I believe is ready. 
Hugs,
~Jean
Drake | April 20, 2013 at 12:44 pm | Categories: News | URL: http://wp.me/p2tRr3-QZ

Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://americannationalmilitia.com/update-from-jean/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drake, the man that cried wolf...you been stringing people along for years. give it a rest

Anonymous said...

Drake is full of s--t I have been following him for about a year. every time he would say somthing big is about to happen somthing realy bad would happen.
I bealeave Drake thinks he is getting the word out for the good guys but is infact getting the word out for the Cabel. listen to drake a year ago and listen to him today Drake has become very Hostile. Like the mainstream media you must beleave Drake and nothing else. These people have investorded so much time into there fight they don't recognise when they are wrong.