July 28, 2013 at 2:46 am
- Control Orders
- Terrorism Prevention and Investigation Measures Orders
- Intervention Orders
- Crack House Closure Orders
- Premise Closure Orders; Brothel Closure Orders
- Gang Related Violence Injunctions
- Designated Public Place Orders
- Special Interim Management Orders
- Gating Orders
- Dog Control Orders
- Letter Clearing Notices
- Noise Abatement Orders
- Graffiti/Defacement Removal Notices
- Directions to Leave and Dispersal Orders.
- Stuart Hunt of Loch Ness brought to court 100 times since 2007 for breaching an ASBO preventing him from laughing, staring or slow hand clapping.
- Homeless, alcoholic and mentally ill Michael Gilligan given a 99 year ASBO rather than the welfare support that might have made a difference
- A profoundly deaf 17 year old girl given an ASBO and a jail sentence for spitting in the street
- A 13 year old banned from using the word ‘grass’ in England or Wales
- Manchester Council applied an ASBO to prevent a mobile soup kitchen from feeding the homeless
- Councils placing ASBOs on homeless people resulting in prison sentences for begging ‘earnestly and humbly’
- An 87 year old man was given an ASBO threatening a prison sentence if he was sarcastic to his neighbours.
visualization and verbal intent to
Co-create a peaceful world now...