Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The movement

Hi John
    I heard what Jack had to say and I did not hear what I was expecting to hear. So with that I will keep on saying what I’ve been saying check out The Movement.
We the people of the movement
   We the people of the movement have observed that our people (freemen) are in dire need of assistance in sustaining a life style that’s free of worry, strife and fear! Worry that I can’t feed my family. Can I pay my bills or will I have enough gas to get to work? Strife by working 50 to 60 hours a week just to be broke by Monday and tries to make it to the next check, if there is one. Fear of losing your job by getting laid off or getting sick and incurring more bills. Why are we living this way in this country or for that matter on this planet?
I think it is time for a movement
   Let’s change the way we look at things. We hold on to what we have in fear of losing it. We stay off to ourselves so we don’t draw attraction from the eyes of the lookers who control us. We don’t help others because we don’t have enough to help ourselves. With all of that all we can say is what can I do I’m just one person?
   The movement isn’t something new it has just been forgotten. WE the people used to do this all time for example. People use to get together and raise a barn or a house, take food to needy families, or just go over and help someone out for no reason at all. Now, I know folks still do these things but not like we used to. We just don’t have the time, money or strength to go out and do these things like we use to. We are too busy working long hours to make ends meet or financially strapped with our own expenses to be able to help anyone out. After mom and dad work all day they do good to get home, feed the kids and take care of our own places.   
I think it is time for  a Humanitarian Movement!
   YES! You the person reading this e-mail. YES! You the person that needs help. YES! You the person that wants to help other people make it in life. Yes you!! You are the one person that can change things. YOU ARE THAT ONE! Not one by yourself trying to do it all. But one with a group of volunteers committed to doing the same thing and that is helping others. By becoming a volunteer you also become one that will receive that much needed help also.
The Humanitarian Volunteer Movement
   The Humanitarian Volunteer Movement is the movement of all movements. To have a successful movement we must have good leadership. I GOT IT. There has to be a plan, a simple plan that is simple to use. I GOT IT. I just executed the plan by you reading this e-mail, that’s how simple it is to help others. You also need resources to support the movement. I GOT IT. Our volunteers see to that plus more.  
   I don’t have to ask if you humans have had enough or if you’re ready for a change. I think a President said he was going to do that. Well I haven’t seen it have you? NO! Okay then let’s support this movement that will change everything for all the peoples.
Here’s the first thing you must do. Volunteer to go listen to who we are it will take 4 minutes of your time. Not much to ask for, to change so many lives. Call 712-432-0990 then 917032#. After the call read Luke 6:38 then get back to me so I can suggest how you can become part of. The Movement.
Live long and prosper
Tugboat Harry
513-310-3717

No comments: