Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cobra Fails The Litmus Test

Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:49 PM
Subject: Cobra fails test... or this lady's test

Posted: 29 Sep 2014 11:40 AM PDT

Cobra Fails The Litmus Test



Posted on September 29, 2014 by Ines



Notes: This is very important that you read this letter. I received the outcome from this letter in my box today as I subscribed to PFC (Prepare For Change) 2 years ago and forgot about it. It took me a few months to figure out the connection between PFC and Cobra, but I continued to subscribe to the monthly updates. When I first read the outcome or second letter from Nova Biscotti, I decided to look for the first one and here it is below. It totally resonates with me and although I have been saying this all along, my doubts about Cobra, this insider can be the best proof that he is not what he claims to be. I won’t be posting other letters from this group, you can find this yourself if you so choose, but with this letter I close my research on Cobra and consider the subject DEBUNKED and FILE CLOSED.
http://prepareforchange.net/archives/the-prepare-for-change-newsletter-is-here-september-15-2014

Karin Lacy, September 12, 2014
Re: Asking for the Litmus Test
Dear Cobra and Resistance Movement; Dear fellow Lightworkers;
My name is Karin Lacy; I’m a self-proclaimed Lightworker for America. You can check whether I am a fraud or genuine by visiting my websitehttp://www.KarinLLightworker.com, which can be considered an “antiquity”.
For decades I’d been a believer in the Shift of the Ages as a moment of quantum awakening for humankind, and the end of the Mayan calendar on December 21st of 2012 seemed to promise it. Everybody jumped on the bandwagon and the channels flooded us with information how the upcoming Shift actually would happen.
When Cobra came out with his blog in April of 2012 with new intel about an underground Resistance Movement for the liberation of humanity I enrolled in his list. I believe a civilization put into amnesia cannot liberate itself, it needs outside help from benevolent Galactics. Initially I had concerns about the choice of the word ‘Resistance’.
Admittedly I was skeptical whether Cobra with his secrecy about his person is a scam. When he put advertisements on his blog and started giving portal-opening workshops, I thought he is now the new guru growing his follower-ship. It seems Cobra’s frequent response to questions that the intel must remain ‘classified’ has become the accepted red thread throughout his messages for most readers. But to me, each time my curious human mind goes ‘yikes’.
It is now 2 ½ years later. Cobra is still the Guru Anonymous.
To me it is important to have an ear to the ground in regards to the transformation and liberation of Gaia and humanity. We are obviously taking the longer, smoother route.
When browsing through the headlines of newsletters and blog emails I am always aware that these end times are the high times of deception, before the truth comes to light. “Disinformant” seems to be a new occupation inserted by the powers that be. Also, there is the infiltration of disinformation from the non-physical Archons twisted with truth through their willing human instruments, the channels.
Deception is a powerful tool for energy harvesting, creating confusion, insecurity, uncertainty, anxiety, doubt, hopelessness, and so on, intended to keep the masses in low vibration and under control. Indeed a feeding ground for the mind parasites. A confused population can be easily directed by their leaders towards their goal of the New World Order.
Ever since I came to the U.S. as a German immigrant, almost 25 years ago, I learned that Americans are especially gullible, meaning well-conditioned into compliance.
In the past I was thinking that once I am retired and receive a monthly benefit check, my basics for livelihood will be covered and I can fully focus on my Lightworker mission, with my feet on the ground and my head in the clouds. (smile)
Things turned out to be quite differently. Even though I live a very frugal lifestyle, I still can’t make it through the month financially. Since age 16, at entering the wage slave era, I had to pay into Social Security. Fifty years later as a retiree the government gives me $880 to live on, which is “not enough to live and too much to die”, in this culture.
Just to give you, the Resistance Movement, an idea how life is for surface dwellers who are forced to live in poverty: Going shopping can be frustrating when you have to pass the organic veggies and fruit and instead buy cheaper low-quality food. I can’t even afford to bring my sandals to the shoe repair, not to mention the luxury of going to the dentist. The land of milk and honey I once was part of, is no more. – Continued…
Continued…
I heard Cobra saying that from the Galactic’s viewpoint life on Earth is seen as hell. On the other hand, the Resistance Movement is sitting on all that confiscated gold, while we are struggling and waiting it out, perhaps for another ten years. How absurd is that!?
Early in 2014 Cobra said in an interview that the Event is going to happen between now and the year 2025. Good to keep in mind! However, since then several times Cobra announced that “Victory is near”. But alas, we learned of new sinister Cabal obstacles blocking the way of which we had not heard of before.
Frankly, I recently felt more doubts and sensed more contradictions. Overall, to me the whole subject of the Event feels more like clouded in disempowerment instead of joyous anticipation. The coming and going of dates could go on for a decade while it remains ‘classified’ who Cobra and his masters are and what their agenda may be.
I was pondering, what could pass the Litmus Test, for my own clarity and also for other skeptical people? The American phrase “show me the money” popped into my mind.
Dear Cobra and Resistance Movement, I am hereby asking you for a donation of $10,000 which can be sent anonymously via my website donation button. It’s a small amount to be granted, considering the vast collateral accounts which the Resistance Movement has removed from the cabal and secured in underground locations, ready for global distribution back to the people right after The Event.
I would immediately buy a rural piece of land of 2 acres, like a friend did a few months ago. The lots start from $4,500 plus $500 fees and have to be paid in cash to the owner. I would gather a few people and start forming the first Ubuntu Community in the U.S. For those wanting to learn about the new paradigm, called Ubuntu Contributionism, as introduced by Michael Tellinger, visithttp://www.MichaelTellinger.com. It is all about living in a new way on Earth, based on unconditional love, not money. As the next step we would rent RV vehicles for each of us to get through the winter. This would require down payments.
By this time we would have succeeded, we would have laid the foundation for “Dome Village Katrina”. We would put our powerful minds together and figure out how to provide the land with electricity and water.
We would add to the few ones who are exercising free will for humanity by living off the grid, under the radar, practicing self-sufficiency and living as sovereign humans on Earth.
Dear Cobra and Resistance Movement, providing me with the requested money would pass the Litmus Test; and it would enable me to serve my brothers and sisters in greater ways. After many years having lived openly as a Lightworker and being ridiculed and shunned, I would appreciate your grant as a tremendous Victory of the Light.
For over two years I’ve been promoting Cobra, the Resistance Movement, and The Event in my Open Letters. These letters are composed to serve as Documents for Change.
I am going to post this message on the Cobra blog comments and some other blogs.
I’ll report the outcome and provide feedback.
Bless you all! Let’s each awaken Victory of the Light within!
Vib high – journey joyfully! Karin Lacy


Thanks to Ines at : http://inesradman.wordpress.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have ignored Cobra since I discovered he hides his face & begs money at every opportunity, just like Dratzo did. I've saved some of his responses to comments from other sites, and if this guy is a ' light worker, ' I'm John Lennon. In any case, his nasty retorts [ where's the cosmic love ? ] spell con man, taking apparent advantage of good people for profit. Karin, you won't get your money from this cosmic charlatan. TYJM frj

Anonymous said...

Cobra has stressed for a long time to not engage any "person of interest" for quite a while now because of "stranglet bombs". Because if one of these were to go off, it would be doom for all! Extremely negative, in my opinion. These people have been dying off anyway, and what has happened... nothing. Another "don't do anything, let someone else MAYBE do it for you" guy!