Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Phone Call From My Contractor Friend (Tuesday Afternoon) Posted by G T on September 30, 2014 at 5:06pm

Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 7:05 PM
Subject: Phone Call From My Contractor Friend (Tuesday Afternoon) Posted by G T on September 30, 2014 at 5:06pm DO NOT REMOVE THIS INFOR MATION FROM THIS S3SITEI Just Got off the Phone with My Contractor Friend (2PM West Coast Time.....11PM Germany Time)He's been told by his Iraqi Contact(s) theirs reports in a Specific Region(S).....Q Cards ARE LIVE W/REVALUED RATES!!!He will call me back with more information once he receives it !!!!HOPEFULLY MORE TO COME LATER TODAY!!!

Phone Call From My Contractor Friend (Tuesday Afternoon)

Posted by G T on September 30, 2014 at 5:06pm

DO NOT REMOVE THIS INFOR MATION FROM THIS S3SITEI Just Got off the Phone with My Contractor Friend (2PM West Coast Time.....11PM Germany Time)He's been told by his Iraqi Contact(s) theirs reports in a Specific Region(S).....Q Cards ARE LIVE W/REVALUED RATES!!!He will call me back with more information once he receives it !!!!HOPEFULLY MORE TO COME LATER TODAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is total BS. Anyone could write this stuff, including me. Stop causing the "ups and downs" of this rollercoaster ride!