Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Rattlesnake Logic....WHEN DEALING WITH MUSLIMS

KEEP IT SIMPLE

As long as we insist on maintaining the "moral high ground" we will NEVER win the war on terrorism!   We're in a conflict in which we absolutely INSIST in playing by the rules  
against a maniacal group who have NO rules!

Rattlesnake Logic....
 
After the Boston bombing the news media spent days and weeks trying to determine why these men did what they did.  
 
They want to know what America did(!) to make thesbrothers so angry with us..
They want to know why these men were not arrested before they did something so terrible.
 
The media is in a tizzy about this new era of homegrown radicals and about why and how they can live among us and still hate us.  
 
A friend of mine from Texas explained it all to me:
 
“Here in West Texas, I have rattlesnakes on my place, living among us. I have killed a rattlesnake on the front porch. I have killed a rattlesnake on the back porch. I have killed them in the barn, in the shop and on the driveway.. In fact, I kill every rattlesnake I encounter.  
 
I kill rattlesnakes because I know a rattlesnake will bite me and inject me with poison.
I don’t stop to wonder WHY a rattlesnake will bite me; I know it WILL bite me because, it's a rattlesnake and that's what rattlesnakes do. I don’t try to reason with a rattlesnake or have a "meaningful dialogue" with it…I just kill it. I don’t try to get to know the rattlesnake better,  
in order to find a way to live with the rattlesnakes and convince them not to bite me.
I just kill them. I don’t quiz a rattlesnake to see if I can find out where the other snakes are,because; (a) it won’t tell me, and (b) I already know they live on my place, so, I just kill it   and move on to the next one.  
 
I don’t look for ways I might be able to change the rattlesnake to a non-poisonous rat snake...
I just kill it. Oh, and on occasion, I accidentally kill a rat snake because I thought it was a rattlesnake at the time. Also, I know for every rattlesnake I kill, two more are lurking   in the brush. In my lifetime I will never be able to rid my place of rattlesnakes.  
 
Do I fear them? Not really. Do I respect what they can do to me and my family? Yes!!
And because of that respect, I give them the fair justice they deserve....I kill them...
As a country, we should start giving more thought to the fact that these jihadists are telling the world that their goal is to kill Americans and destroy our way of life.  
They have just posted two graphic videos on the internet showing them beheading Americans.
They are serious. They are exactly like rattlesnakes. It is high time for us to start acting accordingly!

I love this country. It's the government I'm afraid of!
 
 
                                                          Look who's new in the White House!
 
 
Arif Alikhan
Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the
U.S. Department of Homeland Security
 
Mohammed Elibiary
Homeland Security Adviser

Rashad Hussain
Special Envoy to the Organization of the Islamic Conference(OIC)
 
Salam al-Marayati
Obama
Adviser and founder of the Muslim Public Affairs Council
and is its current executive director
 
Imam Mohamed Magid-
Obama's Sharia Czar from the Islamic Society of North America
 
Eboo Patel-
Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships
 
 
This is flat-out scary!
 
The foxes are now officially living in the hen house...
 
Now ask me why I am very concerned!
 
Do you feel OK with this?
 
How can this happen, and when will we wake up? 
We are quiet while our
Country is being drastically changed!
 
 
We've got to have some relief starting with the 2014 Elections!
 
BE SURE TO VOTE!!



Thank you, for we absolutely cannot expect GOD to Bless America until America gives Humble and Remorseful thanks unto GOD First.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Voters have no power to elect anyone. It's the vote counters that have the power. Voting only gives the bad guys a handle on how much more bad stuff they can get away with. Stop voting stop paying taxes and stop doing anything the corp. tells you to do and back that up with the second amendment. We don't have a choice, We have a duty.

Anonymous said...

Start sending ham and bacon to the white house. These muslims will be defiled by it and they won't get to be with all those 40 or 60 virgins or whatever when they die. Everyone wear a vial of pig fat on a chain and splash it on the muslims that are around you in airports or wherever you are. Let's send a message to them to go back to their own country or reap the rattlesnakes reward.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on promoting the idea that in America, based solely on the name one was given at birth, one can be categorized as evil. The world needs more blatant racism and xenophobia like that. Did you even take a moment to find out anything about these people and their contributions to society before you slandered them publicly? Well I did.
Arif Alikhan was born A US CITIZEN in 1968 after his parents emigrated to North America from Pakistan (mother) and India (father) in the late 1960s.He is one of several accomplished South Asian Americans appointed to the Obama Administration and is a highly regarded public servant in the homeland security, counter terrorism, and law enforcement fields. Alikhan graduated cum laude from the University of California, Irvine in 1990 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Social Ecology. He studied criminal justice, criminology and legal studies and conducted research in environmental analysis. He was a member of the Kappa Sigma fraternity (Mu Delta) and was appointed Commissioner of Campus Safety by the Associated Students of UC Irvine (ASUCI). He later attended Loyola Law School, Los Angeles where he graduated with honors and was the Chief Articles Editor of the Loyola Law Review.Admitted to the California State Bar in 1993,he subsequently worked as a Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Ronald S.W. Lew, United States District Judge, Central District of California, in Los Angeles and then as an associate for the law firm of Irell and Manella, in Century City.
Rashad Hussain, A US CITIZEN BY BIRTH, was born in Wyoming and was raised in Plano, Texas, the son of Indian-born U.S. citizens. His father, Mohammad Hussain, was a mining engineer. His mother Ruqaiya, and his older sister Lubna are medical doctors, and his younger brother, Saad is a medical student. Hussain is a graduate of Greenhill School in Dallas, Texas. While at Greenhill, Hussain was a member of the school's nationally recognized policy-debate team, partnering with Josh Goldberg to win the Texas state debate championship and a number of national competitions. Hussain completed a bachelor’s degree in two years, in both philosophy and political science, from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
Salam Al-Marayati, a naturalized US ciitzien, began working at the Muslim Public Affairs Council more than 20 years ago. Al-Marayati was 3 when his family moved to the United States from Iraq; as the president of the L.A.-based national group, he's become a cultural translator and a kind of human shield between misperceptions of the Muslim faith and several million believers living here. Here is an interview he did with the LA Times on PREVENTING terrorism in the USA. http://articles.latimes.com/.../la-oe-morrison-20100522-use
Imam Mohamed Magid naturalized citizen who immigrated to the United States from the Sudan in 1987. In 2011 President Barack Obama appointed Magid to serve in a Countering Violent Extremism Working Group with the DHS. On January 22, 2013 Magid took part in the inaugural ceremonies of President Obama. The White House has no "sharia czar"; this unfavorable nickname was bestowed on him by critics of the Obama Administration.
Eboo Patel is founder and president of the Interfaith Youth Core, a Chicago-based international nonprofit that aims to promote interfaith cooperation. Eboo came to the United States as a child when his parents immigrated from Mumbai, India. Patel serves on President Barack Obama's inaugural Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships. As a child Patel lived in Glen Ellyn, Illinois where he attended Glenbard South High School and went on to University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and earned a degree in Sociology. He is a Rhodes Scholar and earned his doctorate in Sociology at Oxford. While attending Oxford
If this is the worst list of wrongdoers in the government that you can come up with, I will take more of them please.

Rosedala said...

You would write as an "anonymous" wouldn't you? The individual's background doesn't always mean anything. You can be born a noble and have done the right thing, then, be stupid and sadistic enough to turn around and follow the murderous kind of the savage islamists! WHO ARE YOU??? SHOW YOUR NAME!!!

Rosedala said...

LOL! 72 virgins to be exact! HAHAHA!!!

Rosedala said...

While you're very right on what you say on vote counters.....we can't stop voting for the best candidate we know of and hope for the best. If we don't.....the enemies will win for sure. Stopping your tax paying will only get you in jail so...whom are you hurting?