Friday, January 4, 2013

AMERICAN FOUNDED IN 1776 UPON THE LEGAL PRINCIPLES TAUGHT BY FIRST APOSTOLIC CHRISTIANITY FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - DEC,



     'Let us not then fear death, but let us only fear sin, and grieve on account of this." Bishop Chrysostom, the golden orator of Eastern Christianity around 386 A.D.
    
     Work on my book "Our Early Roots Of Apostolic Christianity" is going on nicely and may well make my deadline of having it ready for release by the middle of January 2013. I am waiting for delivery later today for around 20 pages or so from a medical doctor who cured herself of cancer using God-taught healing principles. She discussed the medical teachings she found in the Bible teaching us how to cure most or all of our diseases by God-taught principles in the Bible. Early Apostolic Christianity which I have become the resurrected historical voice for would have highly approved of what she found in the Bible, so I am including this in my book. I became so deep in the early Christian writings that if I were taken back in a time machine to that era, I could easily have talked to the first Church Father and we would be talking like fellow doctor teachers of Apostolic Christianity to the people of the ancient Roman Empire. I did not know what I was getting into when I brought together my "ton" of research notes I had made over the years from the first writings of Christianity right after Christ and the Apostles. I among challenging issues I assigned myself to research was what was the position of first Christianity on did all claimed Christians go promptly to Paradise or else could they have landed up in a Purgatory as taught by the Roman Catholic Church today or landed in Hell itself as taught by the Greek Orthodox Church but could still be saved and go to Heaven after the Final Judgment. I have shared my research answer with two best friends of mine strongly into Bible scholarship and both indicated they think the Roman Catholic Church, Greek Orthodox Church, and Protestants will be a bit shocked by what I dug up from the official writings of the most prominent Church Fathers of First Apostolic Christianity. I did not know that my answer would end up what it did. I just faithfully followed the first top Church Fathers and studied in detail what they taught in their writings. And believe me, the early Church Fathers were fiercely dedicated to upholding every word taught in the Holy Scriptures!
     Separately I let a few friends try in advance some health answers with God-given ingredients to help solve some common health problems we have in society today. One man for eleven days straight so far for the first time in years does not have to get up one or twice a night to relieve himself. Now he sleeps like a babe each night and feels the healtiest he has in many years. Also, his eyesight is the best in decades taking one tablet a day for test purposes. Another woman reports from the first night on, her eyesight is improving and her stomach does not feel constantly upset like before. Another man reports that his wife with many deadly ailments from the first night on is showing sudden apparent improvement in health. And to remind any sources that I have total legal right to state the testimonials given to me of people healing themselves of deadly ailments with God-given ingredients, President Ronald Reagan signed the genocide treaty while in the White House and the American statute law version of it is the Proxmire Act to put anyone in prison for life who engages in any activitiy to create a genocide conspiracy in America which includes suppression of health answes which can save the lives of people in America. And if taken abroad for genocide trial, then they can even be executed under international law. I already filed genocide charges against certain sources in Wash., D.C. with the UN and can piggyback more genocide legal charges on top of the original legal charges already filed if anyone is anxious to go to prison for life in America or else executed abroad under international law. So I guess freedom of the press will be represented in this situation! These testimonials and information on what they are using is included in my forthcoming book showing the Bible and early Apostolic Christianity has all the answers America needs to solve its major problems in America today!
     Bishop Irenaeus around 178 A,D. explained the Apostolic Christian teaching that the people possess all right from God to change their government or control their government if they choice to under the natural law (rights) given us by God. Bishop St. Chrysostom, the golden preacher known throughout the Roman Empire then around 386 A.D. explained in detail even modern man could understand how the Bible teaches we have the right from God to control our governments, its laws, etc. by the "Natural Law" as he labels it taught to us by the Bible of God. Both these two great Church Fathers are quoted in my book to show the shocking reality that what they taught and what Thomas Jefferson, etc. taught on natural law from God are one and the same doctrine taught by first Apostolic Christianity. And the Founding Fathers of America happened to know this and used this as the legal basis for the American Revolution of 1776! As George Mason who was the original source to suggest bill of rights for constitutions in America wrote on behalf of the American people and American judges, "...in conscience bound todisobey all enactments which contradict the laws of nature and the laws of God.""...The laws of nature are the laws of God, whose authority can be superseded by no power on earth. A legislature must not obstruct our obedience to Him from whose punishment they cannot protect us. All human laws which contradict His laws we are in conscience bound to disobey." James Wilson had been a signer of the Declaration of Independence, was the foremost lawyer to the U.S. Constitutional Convention headed by George Washington, and later appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court by President George Washington in 1789. He used Parliament as the symbol to represent all government on earth. His legal statement now: "Parliament may, unquestionably, be controlled by natural or revealed law, proceeding from divine authority (as taught by the Bible!).
     The Founding Fathers of America taught that no law would be valid in America not based upon "natural law" meaning the law taught and stood for by the Christian Bible. President Thomas Jefferson complained that as soon as the American Revolution was over, lawyers were only interested in legal fees and not the legal principles America was founded upon. So he founded the University of Virginia to see that the founding legal principles of America from the Bible would be taught to America. The family friends of Thomas Jefferson were asked to later write the legal textbook explaining what legal concept America was founded upon in 1776 as the law schools were not teaching it. They did as Thomas Jefferson requested as they were the legal authority for law references then and in 1846 Professor George Tucker of the University of Virginia came out with the legal textbook of "A Treatise On Natural Law" to be used in the classes at the University of Virginia. However, lawyers were not interested in this but only in legal fees they could make as Thomas Jefferson charged, so later this textbook was discontinued and not used in any law schools of America later on. I had a copy of this law textbook until Wash., D.C. years ago trying to silence me destroyed my library of very rare books in American history, economics, early Christianity, etc. and engineering reports on my father's Vatican endorsed food process. I was later able later to replace many of the destroyed books and reports, but could never get another copy of "The Treatise On Natural Law" by Professor George Tucker of the University of Virginia in 1846. However, I know what it said and my proposed Omni Law was and is to restore the Natural Law America was founded upon in 1776 by Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, etc. I think Wash., D.C. destroyed my personal library in a suburb of Wash., D.C. in order to try and stop me from resurrecting my father's Vatican endorsed food process which Washington genocide policy wanted blocked for world population control. Dead people in Africa, etc. don't reproduce like live people! And after six federal murder attempts on my life then, I had to suddenly leave Wash., D.C. or else I would have been successfully murdered by them. At some point, they might have got lucky and finally murdered me as they wanted to! But God is with me and I don't kill so easily!
     Also, I was a threat to the power elite because I had studied with six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe and was an honest economist in America and knew answers too powerful for the corrupt to control. When the American people are tired of the Mickey Mouse crew running Wash., D.C. such as with "The Fiscal Cliff," use my knowledge in national economics and overnight the national debt is paid off, the economy is booming, and America recaptures from China the leadership to be the industrial giant of the world! And taxes start coming down fast for all in America! But you don't get good economic answers from wicked leaders you elect to office. They sell their souls out immediately to corrupt interests you don't know about and then you are in another economic jam in America. But early Apostolic Christianity has even the economic, health, legal, and political answers America needs today in the year of 2013 coming up.In my book  I am telling the four countries using Jesus Money taught by Jesus in the New Testament and everytime it overnight skyrockets the economy to booming prosperity! And four times overthrown by the banking interests who did not like the people to be too prosperous, businesses to be too prosperous, and governments to be too prosperous. Can't loan as much money to prosperous people are those very short of cash and desperate for money! Read my book and you are step one to saving America. Get my Omni Law to be the national law of America and final step three vote in the Jesus Money proposal I have, and America skyrockets into the greatest prosperity it has ever seen in history! The talent is there in America to do this. We have brilliant people who are suppressed by corrupt government and corrupt money. When we use Bible principles, the national problems of America are solved!
     If on target, my book should be out sometime in January, 2013. I have the answers Washington, D.C. does not and my answers are good for this life also, not just the hereafter, as God is pleased to bless a nation with His answers once a nation gets smart and finally listens to the answers God has given us in the Bible! That is why I wrote my book "The Early Roots Of Apostolic Christianity" because God will bless us once we do it God's way, not our way thinking we are much smarter than God in answers to use in this life! The $25.00 price included shipping or else by electronic email copy once it is released. Of course SC residents had to add the 6% sales tax. For those wanting to contact me, my email is fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com . Our mail address remains NIFI at NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679. 
     Strange how similar the ancient Roman Empire was to modern America! They also taught the Theory of Evolution but suggested by Epicurus of Greece long before Christ or Charles Darwin! They had elections for senators, city mayors, etc. and warned if you voted for evil leaders, then you would answer later to God why you voted for the enemies of God to obtain power by your support! They had abortion which they condemned as murder of the unborn according to the Bible! Evolution they condemned as heresy to the book of Genesis of the Bible and showed scientific proofs why the theory of evolution was not valid science. They won the argument and evolution disappeared as a teaching until resurrected by Charles Darwin who merely copied what Epicurus much earlier had taught also claimed in the name of "science." As I am the only modern voice teaching now what first Apostolic Christianity taught in the first early writings of Christianity, I guess that makes me the resurrected voice of Apostolic Christianity in the year of 2013 coming up. I have launched powerful moves, but like seeds planted in the ground, they have to grow up from the ground and then the harvest occurs! The churches are not so guilty of not teaching Christianity, but have forgotten so much of what first Apostolic Christianity actually taught! Why study just kindergarten level of Christianity when you can study high school level or college level or beyond what first Christianity taught! By the way, I repeat a teaching of early Christianity where the Garden of Eden also called Paradise was and still is according to them!. Using science along with Genesis, some friends and I have a strong hunch where Noah launched his Noah's Ark. That was beneath the holy mount of Eden mentioned in the Old Testament and entrance way to Paradise also called the Garden of Eden. As a sort of latter-day Indiana Jones of the Bible, my friends were intrigued with what I showed them and they want us when ready to see if we know where the entrance to the Garden of Eden is in 2012 or whenever we go to the location where it looks like an arrow from Genesis is pointing to! I give some clues what I found in early Christian writings about this holy mount of Eden and see if you can be a Sherlock Holmes yourself of the Bible and see where the arrow points to! 
     Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for the resurrected historical voice of first Apostolic Christianity!)


No comments: