Thursday, July 18, 2013

Dinar Rumors - Wildduck - 7-18-13


07/18/2013

WILDDUCK] GOOD MORNING AND WHAT A REALLY NICE DAY. BLUE SKY AND PALM TREES...

LOTS OF NOISE OUT HERE ON THE STREET, GROUPS, NOTES AND THIS IS THE WAY THAT IT’S GOING TO BE WITH THE WORD "MAY" TUCKED IN.

FURTHER. IT IS MY OPINION THAT THEY HAVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE, I HAVE BEEN TOLD MULTPLE TIMES THIS IS TO BENEFIT THE PEOPLE THAT IS THE LITTLE GUYS LIKE US. SO I DO NOT SEE HOW PUNITIVE RULES DO THAT.

[WILDDUCK] MAY BEING A LEGAL WORD THAT LEAVES WIGGLE ROOM ON A STATEMENT

[WILDDUCK] SINCE OKIE AND OTHER ARE CAMPING OUT ON CONFERENCE CALLS, THE ELEPHANT IS IN THE ROOM.

I AM FULLY AWARE THAT MANY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THE GROUPS FOR YEARS. HOWEVER WHAT IF THE INFO YESTERDAY WAS CORRECT, THE PTB GOT WIND OF THE ONE SHOT AND ONLY ONE SHOT RULE AND HAVE SPENT THE LAST 3 DAYS IMPROVING THINGS.

NOBODY KNOWS AND LIKE THE PREVIOUS STATEMENT IT IS CONJECTURE. SO REALLY,  LIKE I HAVE BEEN SAYING HERE NOW PRETTY CONSISTENTLY... WAIT AND SEE, ASK ALOT OF QUESTIONS
cashinqueen1] WILDDUCK What’s up with the official holiday in Iraq today due to heat

[WILDDUCK] cashinqueen1 WELL THERE YOU GO

[herman616] WILDDUCK GM, with ISX being closed until Sunday does that mean we can't ce until then?

[WILDDUCK] herman616 DON'T KNOW, THEY CAN OPEN AS FAST AS THEY CLOSE, MARKETS CLOSE HERE IN A 36 HOURS OR SO , NOT SEEING A BIG DEAL. NEED STUFF SHUT OFF TO GET IT WIRED UP.

[jack1977] WILDDUCK is it looking good this week?

[WILDDUCK] jack1977 IMO IT HAS BEEN LOOKING GOOD FOR DAYS OR YOU WOULD NOT SEE OOM ALL OVER RECAPS

sonnayhwh] WILDDUCK - Okay, the heavy players are moving in. . . .smoke machines are on high. . . .and everybody's got a different angle. . . .What next??

[WILDDUCK] sonnayhwh OK HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I SAID THEY HAVE NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE, LIKE NO RV FOR DUMMIES BOOK AND ON PAGE 205 HOW TO HANDLE GROUPS AT THE BANKS..... SO WHEN STUFF COMES IT HAS TO BE DEALT WITH... THE TICKING TIME BOMB NOW IS IRAQ, I KEEP ASKING THE QUESION HOW LONG CAN YOU TELL THEM , THEN NOPE NOT JUST YET,
[bama] last week, I purposely forever seared into my memory where I was and what I was doing last Friday to mark it as the last Friday as a poor middleclass American .... now I am stuck with that in my head  

[WILDDUCK] bama GOOD THOUGHT

[WILDDUCK] IRAQ WAS TOLD OVER 2 WEEKS AGO YOU CAN REJOIN THE WORLD ECONOMIC COMMINTY NOW IF YOU SPENT 10 YEARS DOING ALL THAT WAS ASKED OF YOU NATION HOW LONG WOULD YOU WAIT FOR IT TO HAPPEN

[Diogenes] WILDDUCK Who is the "they" telling Iraq not just yet? China?

[WILDDUCK] Diogenes THE PTB ON GLOBAL RESET

[jack1977] Iraq cannot go too much longer. Old news but just saying, China CPPE, SCOP Secure $317 Million Iraq Oil Pipeline Contract

[WILDDUCK] jack1977 THAT TELLS YOU ALOT THAT THINGS IN COUNTRY ARE DIFFERENT THEN OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY.

[starbucksrules] WILDDUCK and what Country is at this point in charge of Global Reset?? U.S.A., or China??

[WILDDUCK] starbucksrules THERE IS A REASON I NAMED IT THE PANDA EXPRESS

[bama] WILDDUCK what is your opinion on the introduction of a new UST dollar to replace the current Fed Dollar? I think I know where the other Intel peeps stand but I cannot recall your take on the subject

[WILDDUCK] bama WELL I WENT THROUGH IT GOING THE OTHER WAY AND I THINK IT WILL BE THE SAME NON EVENT AS TI WAS THE LAST TIME.

[marmeysue] WILDDUCK There is a group of men that are going in to start talks with the different banks tomorrow and see what we can do on our own. We represent a good size group. Do you have any wisdom you can share with us? The more specific the better.

[WILDDUCK] marmeysue YUP HOPE ONE OF THEM IS A CAR DEALER

[WILDDUCK] marmeysue YOU NEED A NEGOTIATOR, THAT WILL BE THE KEY, I TEND TO NOT WANT TO FOLLOW THE HERD. I THINK THAT I WILL NEED TO SEE ALL OPTIONS AND FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE WORKS BEST FOR MY FAMILY AS I DO NOT NEED TO HAVE THE HIGHEST AND MOST MONEY. ALL IS A BLESSING AND A GIFT FOR THE AMOUNT INVESTED THE RETURNS AT STREET ARE CRAZY. SO WILL DO THE BEST I CAN WITH WHAT I HAVE

[bama] WILDDUCK that is the key that everyone should latch on to: Look at ALL the options and then make the best decision for you and yours. Everything else is just chasing the wind at this point

[grannyb] WILDDUCK so iyo how do we stand as of now, what’s the bottom line?

[WILDDUCK] grannyb I AM OUT STANDING IN MY FIELD. I HAVE HIGH HOPES THAT THINGS BEING WORKED ON ARE NOT COMPELTE AND WE CAN ALL GET ON WITH OUR NEW LIVES. ALL LOGISTICS AT THIS POINT IMO

[Papa Bear] WD it appears you are going the Tony route if so and not WF put it down and lets go. People don’t need more confusion right now

[marmeysue] Iank1978 what are you afraid of? You do not have to run with the crowd. God gave us all brains and we want to use them. That is all.

[WILDDUCK] marmeysue I THINK THERE IS MERIT TO SHOPPING AROUND, HOWEVER IF THE DON'T LET THEM RULE, IS IN PLAY. JUST GET UP AND WALK TOWARD THE DOOR WILL BE YOUR BEST TOOL

[Iank1978] Papabear do you think it's a good idea to talk to banks right now before rv

[justbelieve7] WILDDUCK thank you...I never follow groups...ever...listen to God and like you do what's best for my family Appreciate your input and like it!

[WILDDUCK] justbelieve7 THANKS I THINK WHEN YOU TIE YOUR ALLEGIENCE TO A GROUP YOU ARE THEN FULLY OBLIGATED TO PITCH THE COMPANY LINE. SELL THE COMPANYS MERITS. THIS IS REALLY BIG MONEY AND IF YOU THNK THERE ARE NO SHARKS IN THE POND YOU’RE KIDDING YOURSELF

[Papa Bear] I will say yes get other rates. No you don’t need a negotiator each bank. Let’s not make this C/E hard and all doors are open if you don’t like what you hear

[marmeysue] WILDDUCK Thank you that is what they have been thinking too. If we have too we can always fall back on the 800 #. But you have encouraged us all to be independent thinkers and why not? Nothing ventured is nothing gained.

[WILDDUCK] marmeysue AMEN TO THAT AND TY, MAN THE HERDING OF COURSE IT IS ALWAYS FOR YOUR BENIFIT THAT SOMEBODY NEEDS TO LOOK OUT FOR YOU. OH MY. SOME MAYBE MOST DON'T THINK SO. CLEAR YOUR CHANNELS OF THINKING, USE WISDOM AND DISCERNMENT AND IF SOMEBODY GETS MORE THEN YOU GOD BLESS THEM.

[Papa Bear] WILDDUCK Where do YOU view the BEST RATE AS BEING?

[WILDDUCK] Papa Bear I REALLY DO NOT KNOW YET AS WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH INFO AT THIS TIME TO MAKE A COGENT DECSION. SO MANY UNKNOWNS. BUT VALUE IS A SUBJECTIVE WORD,

THE VALUE OF THE DEAL FOR MY FAMILY MAYBE IN THE FLEXIBILITY OF THE RULES TO WORK FOR MY SITUATION AND THE PERKS THAT SHOULD GO ALONG WITH IT FOR ME ....VALUE IS NOT THE HIGHEST DOLLAR I CAN GET IF THE COST OF DOING BUSINESS HURTS ME

[Papa Bear] WD there is a big difference between a 3rd party private placement and what the other banks and dealers will offer IMHO.

[coder] Papa Bear I think there are many people that still do not understand the value of the oil credits attached to the dinar.

[Papa Bear] coder All is in the great castle forums to explore.

[WILDDUCK] Papa Bear YES SIR, NO CONTEST, I BROUGHT THAT IN HERE MONTHS AGO THAT PLATFORM PROJECTS, ARE FUNDED OUT OF A DIFFERENT POOL, I HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT ALL TIER 2 PROJECTS HAVE TO HAVE A HUMNITARIN REASON TO BE FUNDED, ONE THAT IS SPOKEN ABOUT HERE OFTEN Has 100,000 people signed up.

[jamajacks] WILDDUCK Do you know the negotiated group rate and bank rate already?

[WILDDUCK] jamajacks some numbers have been spoken, but I will not comment other than they are pretty good, however I also have heard that costs will come off the top, and the net number will be way lower but for now it is all speculation

[cheeny] Iank1978 yes I know. I have things in order, but there is a lot of confusion and fear out there and giving information and helping people build confidence is good. Warnings are fine, but constant inferences that the group puts you in sheep and herd territory are not necessary.

[WILDDUCK] cheeny HEREIS A FLAG THAT GOES UP EVERY TIME, SOMEBODY HAS TO BE AFRAID OF LOSING SOMETHING. WHY DO THEY FIGHT SO HARD TO KEEP YOU LINED UP

[oxglove] WILDDUCK weeks ago things were said to be done and still here we are, Iraq bank, stock exchange weekends and all. What is your take on where things are now and how far away are we from this being finalized, done and us able to go to the bank?

[WILDDUCK] oxglove I AM AS FRUSTRATED AS YOU ARE FOR SURE. PLEASE BE ASSURED THAT ALL SEEMS LOGISTICAL EXECPT FOR THIS LAST MINUTE BANK RULSE REWRITING. REMEMBER BIG BIG MONEY IS ON HE LINE AND THE SHARKS ARE IN A FRENZY TO GETALL THEY CAN WHILE THEY CAN

[socalcutie] WILDDUCK you tell me you wouldn't be in an angel round/pry placement. I know you have been, so have i. we can still ask the questions, since we don't have the brochure to tell us all. But still, most can't negotiate a well thought out situation to match, IMO

[WILDDUCK] socalcutie FOR SURE, I THINK THE PTB KNOW THAT AND HAVE TAKEN STEPS TO MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU. STILL READ THE FINE PRINT, THE DEVIL IS IN HE DETAILS FOR SURE.

[cashinqueen1] WILDDUCK ??? We are waiting for new bank rules to be rewritten now?

[WILDDUCK] cashinqueen1 NOPE THANK THAT WAS MON TUESDAY NEWS

[jerseyjoe] MRS.) WILDDUCK I thought the sharks and bad guys were mostly gone and with the reset thoughts that were left would not be able to control and take advantage

[WILDDUCK] jerseyjoe THESE SHARKS ARE THE ONES WAITING AND WANTING THE RV   AS BAD AS YOU

[lightman1] WILDDUCK so basically what you are telling us through all this is that we are still waiting on Okies post?

[WILDDUCK] lightman1 DON'T CARE HOW, WHO WHAT OR WHERE, LIKE YOU WANT TO GET STARTED, IF THAT IS THE ONLY IMPEDEMENT HOW LONG CAN IT BE BEFORE HE LANDS.

[WILDDUCK] GOTTA GO FOR KNOW KEEP YOU TINFOIL HATS ON TIGHTEN YOUR CHIN STRAPS, USE REASON AND LOGIC AND IF IT SOUNDS CRAZY IT PROBEBLY IS.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/07/wildduck-chat-posted-by-mandak-at-i4u-forum-thurs-pm.html


Comments

shirley
07/18/2013 2:24pm
Whoa baby. PapaBear was not happy with WD! I understand and appreciate what WD is saying. But I also appreciate the opportunity to get a higher rate through the 800# group. I would not even knowwh ere to begin to do that for myself. However the one shot deal is concerning, not because I don't understand,, but I don't have the money to get my trust before I CE. Not reserves, but the plan of protecting what my Father is blessing us with. This business of not being able to get funds first elsewhere without nixing the good group rate is wrong. But I can't look that gift horse in the mouth. They have us over a barrel. IMHO!



No comments: