Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I have a prayer request for Billy and his mom Sybol:

I have a prayer request for Billy and his mom Sybol:


My mother-in-law Sybol is not doing well. She lives in Montana and was taken to the hospital last week for a minor back injury. While there they did some testing and found out that the cancer they thought they got 2 years ago has come back with a vengeance. They found that she has 5 fractured vertebrae, partly caused by the cancer in her bones. The colon cancer they thought they has destroyed has caused severe damage to her frail body.
Sybol is a God fearing Christian women and she wants to go home to be with God... her husband passed away about 3 years ago after a very long illness...
She is now at home, the doctors sent her home and told Billy and his sister to "take her home and make her as comfortable as possible". They don't think she will last very long. She has lost a lot of weight, (basically skin and bone)  she is on a morphine patch with Hospice there full time.
We know that Sybol won't be with us much longer, the family needs a lot of prayer to accept what is happening to their mom.
FYI: Billy was totally devastated by his father's death a few years ago and he will not handle the death of his mom so soon.... When his father died Billy turned from God instead of towards God and I am worried that he will hate God even more.
This is hard for me to say...
Billy has been angry with God for a long time now and it hurts me to say this and know this. He really needs some extra prayer now..
I am worried about how the death of his mom will change him, he is already angry at God and it could break him or it could send him to his knees. I don't know what this will do to him or to us...
I pray that he will look to God for comfort and not blame God for these things that have happened.
Let me say: Billy is not a stupid man, he has been a good God fearing Christian man for many of the 30 years I have been married to him, but now he is so angry and so stressed out...
I have to add something here, we have been unemployed and under-employed for over 3 years now. We used to be middle class and have found ourselves surviving with approx. 12K per year income. The stress has been horrible...especially on Billy because he is the man and should be able to take care of his family. He has done a wonderful job with the resources he has... He has taken jobs he never thought he would do just to survive.
If you could say an extra prayer for Billy and his sister Sandra to help them depend on God during these trying times, that would be appreciated...
I have enclosed a picture of Billy and his mom when she was in the hospital last year after falling and breaking her femur. I will also give her PO Box address in case any of you want to send her or her family a card or a special prayer. I know this unusual, but I felt lead to write this email today.
thanks in advance,
Wanda

Bill & Wanda Srigley
PO Box 1023
Mancos, Colorado 81328

Sybol Srigley & Sandra
PO Box 283
Absarokee, MT 59001

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my prayers are with him.

Andrew said...

i have good news to share with the world today, i made a vow to my self that i will tell the world about Doctor Zaza after he helped me with his spell that made my wife and i settled our difference. We where both married for years without issue, we visited different hospitals but nor could help us. i loved my wife so much and never intended to drive her out for a second woman. One day as we where both deliberating on how to solve our bareness we got a new from a radio station that Doctor Zaza can put a stop to all problem with his spell so we called his mobile number and then emailed him for a solution and after all was done i and very glade to announce to the world that my wife had a set of twine 9 month later. Do you have problem of any kind and you think all hope is lost then you have a chance to met Doctor Zaza today for help his email is: indiaspellcaster@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

MY HIV HEALING TESTIMONY
My mouth is short of words, i am so so happy because Dr.ohehe
has healed me from HIV ailment which i have been suffering from the past 5years now, i have spend alot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, i have tried all means in life to always i can become Hiv negative one day, but there was no answer until i found from Dr.ohehe the paris of african who provide me some healing spell that he uses to help me, now i am glad telling everyone that i am now HIV Negative, i am very very happy, thank you Dr.ohehe for helping my life comes back newly without anyform of crisis, may the good lord that i serve blessed you Dr.ohehe and equip you to the higher grade for healing my life. i am so amazed. so i will announced to everyone in this whole world that is HIV positive to please follow my advice and get healed on time, because we all knows that HIV disease is a deadly type,contact Dr.ohehe for your Hiv healing spell today at: ohehenemenspelltemple001@gma.com.... He will be always happy to assist you online and ensure you get healed on time, contact Dr.ohehe today for your healing spell immediately, thank you sir: ohehenemenspelltemple001@gmail.com



Love spells
Sucess Spells
Ex Back Spell
Money spells
Gambling spells
Hex Removal spells
Voodoo Spells
Voodoo Dolls
Charms And Emulets
Divorce Spells
Lost Love Spells
Revenge Spells
Protection Spells