Friday, July 19, 2013

Who is Antonio West?



Subject: Who is Antonio West?

I can stir the soup just like the racist al sharpton.


https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151685308194178&set=a.430235629177.220086.652974177&type=1&ref=nf
Hello. Don’t recognize me? That’s OK; I understand.

My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.

I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day and then disappeared.
A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty.  Too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded.

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’.   Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’. So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me. There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me. 

I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life. Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me? Tell your friends about me.  Tell your families.  Get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won’t hold my breath.
I don’t have to anymore.

 I've learned......That you should never say 'no' to a gift of a child.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This needs to go viral!
Please provide a link to the original article.
TY

Anonymous said...

Sorry. Link is available on photo:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151685308194178&set=a.430235629177.220086.652974177&type=1ref=nf

My apologies.
TY

Anonymous said...

God bless this child. God bless his family. God give them peace and hope.

Anonymous said...

And this happened Antonio because at the time you were killed it was not important for politicians to use your murder as a distraction to detract attention from other important events happening in our Country. Those ugly bastards are so dishonest and shady, they are very selective about the cases they pick to draw attention to, always to gain something from it. Don't take it personal, little boy, I am sure there are hundreths of children that were killed just like you, from every race and because it was not in their best interest this crooks didn't bother to get involved. Let's not make this case about race, because is not, this case is about EGO, Zimmerman murder Treyvon to prove to the world he was a hero, this puny man is in so much need of attention he was willing to kill another human being to show the world how worthed of admiration he was how much of a hero he was. It nauseates me to see the likes of Sharp, Jackson, Holder and Obama jump in the wagon and now that the trial is over try to gain their 15 minutes of fame out of the pain and suffering of a family that will never see their son again. I am sorry Mr. Holder, but a group of Jurors already rendered their veredict and wether we like it or not it was their veredict. Blame the prosecution for no preparing their witnesses better, for not being more agressive, they were walking on shells, why? because after all they work for the government and they didn't wanted to put the "Stand your ground" law too much in the spot light why? because the fabulos NRA contributes vast and heavy to the politicians re-elections and they all want to be in good standing with the NRA, politicians need that money. I am not against guns but this is the truth.
So this type of discrimination happens on all sides of the spectrum, all races, even whites, and I am so sorry little Antonio was murdered but if we need to make every death important we need to stop looking at it from the "RACE" prespective. RIP little Antonio and Mom.