Friday, May 30, 2014

*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / MarkZ

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 
*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / MarkZ
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 30-May-2014 04:35:24

Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinarguru.com :
=====
5-30-2014 Intel Guru MarkZ "We" meaning a lot of intel people have been asked to not be too vocal and to not rock the boat while this thing finishes. That being said I want to reassure you all that the news is good and I do believe we are very close to the finish line. [we've been down this road of "don't rock the boat" about a dozen times so do you believe we are NOT being strung along AGAIN?] This time it is totally different people asking for us to keep every one calm. This time the people I consider to be the 'good guys' are asking. [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]
5-30-2014 Intel Guru MarkZ I have been told by a source I firmly respect that CL [Christine Lagarde] has handed it off to be completed and she is not a hindrance. I believe there are many who want to stop it, I do NOT believe that they can now though. [the end of May is wrapping up...Sooooo?] Sooooo I think we are close...I still think we may make it. I did have one government source today saying it may take until the 6th or 7th though...possible we still can make this week. [post 2 of 2]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seems to me the gurus have been claiming we're close for years now. The only thing they're close to is collecting more kickback from the dinar sellers by pumping a RV which is not going to happen.