Saturday, May 31, 2014

Short MarkZ Visit at I4U Early Saturday Evening

Short MarkZ Visit at I4U Early Saturday Evening

05/31/2014
[MarkZ] The car dealers are going to love me when this thing is over. I will need to buy a warehouse for them all. I love cars.

[SonOfTheRepublic] Hello MarkZ.. hope the pool was nice

[MarkZ] SonOfTheRepublic It was, I wasn't there nearly long enough though.

[Tex] MarkZ the news is getting even wilder...... lol

[MarkZ] Tex Yes it is. Looks like Okie took the bait as well.

[Tex] MarkZ did okie take the bait or was it the bait and switch?

[MarkZ] Tex Just about nearly all the intel people took the bait. Seems to me they all have the same intel source. :)

[Readynow] MarkZ---help--where are we?
....
[MarkZ] Readynow We are just fine.

[burk50] MarkZ did u see Okies latest post at 5:30est it's great

[MarkZ] burk50 No I haven't I will see if I can find it. I honestly do not read what other providers say. It clouds the intel and most of it ends up being circle tell because they all talk to each other.

[burk50] MarkZ was posted here Its a Great one ,Patsy Cline after midnight !

[bilberry] Mark..did you spit the hook??

[MarkZ] bilberry hahaha I didn't even bite. I knew where it came from and the story behind it. Plus a signatory is replaceable. Think of them like an attorney, if you have one and he is not getting the job done do you just give up or hire another?

[Tex] MarkZ yup

[ChildOfGod] MarkZ Yeah, but whoever the signatory is, don't they need cooperation from others?

[MarkZ] ChildOfGod Yes. This one was frustrated and thought threatening to leave would break things loose. Now we just sit back, let the tiff play out and get back to work. This is going to happen despite all the personalities.

[notsoguru] MarkZ hi sweetie! hope you are havin a great weekend!

MarkZ] notsoguru I am having an awesome weekend.

[abbababy] MarkZ Good afternoon. Did you see the Bella post? If so where was it posted. Woke up not feeling so good & I tried finding it wo no avail. TYIA Have a Very Bless weekend. going to wait foryour answer then I am going to take a nap. Hearts & Peace

[MarkZ] abbababy lol. Take a nap. :) I addressed her post yesterday. Just pretend it didn't happen and come back Sunday night or Monday. We will still be on track and headed to the finish line.

 [Readynow] MarkZ do you think the tiff will set us back much?

[MarkZ] Readynow I asked that question myself and was told worst case a few days and to not worry. So, I am not worried.

[junktion]
markz finished farm 1 & 2.....was gonna ask what to listen to next..... Please n thanks

[MarkZ] junktion give me a minute. I am DANG proud of you!!

[junktion] markz.....they are long and very interesting....learning a lot! Thanks.....many omg moments too.

[MarkZ] junktion The story really starts before that but it is the easiest place to pick it up from.

[MarkZ] Gang I am sorry to run so quickly, someone just showed up at the house and I need to say hello.

I will be back.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/short-markz-visit-at-i4u-early-saturday-evening

No comments: