Saturday, May 31, 2014

TNT

TNT:

[KIRKWOOD] Hello tnt family...i bring good NEWS.... I believe we will see this late sunday....was told we will be in the bank on MONDAY.... I would love to go and kick (moon) for all of this time people have totaly messed with our MINDS....IT should have gone last night,,,well then for me it would go the next day...this is how my mind thinks...well that was last black friday...ok take some time and thank god we are on this ride and the end will be the glory

[kogarris] KIRKWOOD good morning .. I too fully expected to see this thing this am ... but we wait.. have a blessed weekend..

[KIRKWOOD] kogarris good DAY....MY source stated...we will be rich monday (grouphug)

1stSteelToe:  5-30-14 Old School says    Let's Get-R-Done$$
....

Oldschool: By no means am I a guru but my one source is pretty high up the food chain. He confirmed that it was scheduled to go this past Tuesday and because of all the Maliki crud that happened over the weekend they froze the rollout.

He said they are on lock down and he expects it to go no latter then by the end of next week. He said they have been trying to get this out for some time but a monkey wrench gets thrown in every time. With the bonds moving and him letting me know this, I know we are close. Keep the faith

No comments: