Friday, May 30, 2014

MarkZ Q&A at I4U Thursday Evening Part 1

MarkZ Q&A at I4U Thursday Evening Part 1

05/29/2014
[MarkZ] Hi all. "We" meaning a lot of intel people have been asked to not be too vocal and to not rock the boat while this thing finsishes. That being said I want to reassure you all that the news is good and I do believe we are very close to the finish line. Now, I have had tremendous help from a friend on the west coast to help bring you all some background on how we got here.

[MarkZ] Here is your first link... Truth Call With Daryl Frech: NESARA Farm Claims Education
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8VESaFo2zc&feature=youtu.be

MarkZ] Hi everyone! :)

[gizmosmom] hi MARK what do i do with that link

[MarkZ] gizmosmom listen to it. Daryl is someone I hope to have on a call post reset to give you all some indepth background on what it took to make this happen.
....
[wingnaprayer] MarkZ We won't ask you to be too vocal....Just Rate______ Date______ lol

[MarkZ] wingnaprayer hahahahaha Is Nola with you!?!

[
MrT] MarkZ I loved the video about the farm claims. Just can't wrap my head around the "clones"

 [gizmosmom] MARKZ i am new here but in such a short period of time you have become quite the celbrity in Dinar land

[ [MarkZ] MrT It is soooooooooooo refreshing to find folks that have studied!

[MarkZ] gizmosmom I am actually an old face that was away for awhile.

 [MarkZ] Truth Call With Daryl Frech: NESARA Farm Claims Education
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8VESaFo2zc&feature=youtu.be

[sandytob] MarkZ Looks like that's a 3 hour call. Not many can spend that much time on a video. I remember reading about it.....so I know info is out there in written form.

 [MrT] sandytob watch part 3 of 3

[MarkZ] sandytob I suggest since it is audio just playing it while driving if you can.

[MarkZ] Next link Daryl Frech NESARA Farm Claims Education Pt 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seq2n5UciH4&feature=youtu.be

[Nana] MarkZ Hey Mark! Loved all of the "Change is on the Horizon" videos! Everyone should see them. It is stunning how little we really know about what has happened to our country. Are the Farm Claims also referred to as F&P?

[MarkZ] Nana Farm claims are one of the original F&P's

[harondaddy] F&P = Fines & Penalties

 [hotrods] MarkZ I am new here but followed you awhile ago .... then you disappeared ..... Now you are back!!! I'm very glad!! Truly appreciate what you bring to dinarlan!!!

go cougs] Mark Z what do you think about the DTCC

 [MarkZ] go cougs I honestly have no idea how the new clearing process will work. I am embarrassed to say until you just mentioned I have given it no thought.

[sananddan24] MarkZ the end of May is wrapping up .... Sooooooooooo

[MarkZ] sananddan24 Soooooo I think we are close.... I still think we may make it. I did have one government source today saying it may take until the 6th or 7th though. I have not had a chance to vet much of the news today though.

[sandytob] MarkZ thanks....I can only play it sitting in front of my desktop. don't have any electronic devices...just a plain cell phone. Been poor to long, lol

[MarkZ] sandytob Not for much longer though...

 [MrT] MarkZ Me and gymrat have already experienced a big part of what the video talks about. It was wild. Does my heart good to know that others have picked up where we left off once we were beaten, much like some of the farmers

[Myatding] Mark, I have a question that I have not known anyone to ask: I am a US Citizen living in Australia. I have been living here for many years, but I would like to come over after the RV to get the contract rate. Is that possible? Or will that be blocked because I don't have res.?

[MarkZ] Myatding I would think it will be just fine. You are a US citizen and the US wants it's slice of the pie. :)

[Myatding] I'm wanting to exchange a couple of notes here then go over straight after to set it up.

 [Myatding] James Rink is a friend of mine, btw. Great videos he made on the NESARA issues.

[5150] MarkZ DTCC is where all of the assets are registered with. Meaning New assets , that are to be monitized, in the new system, with go through the DTCC for validation and certified.

[luckieeguy] Lawsuit Filed in Chicago Seeks to Tear Down SEC's Veil of Secrecy

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/journalist-sues-sec-to-get-naked-short-selling-files-2014-05-29

 [luckieeguy] Mitchell is represented by Gary Aguirre, a former Senior Counsel in the SEC's Enforcement Division. In 2006, Aguirre testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee that naked short selling was one of the types of market abuse plaguing the capital markets that the SEC was ignoring.

[fiddlehead] MarkZ Do you know anything of Gary Aquirre?

[MarkZ] fiddlehead Just what I have seen in news blurbs

 [harondaddy] MarkZ - Hearing that when public announcements of the GCR take place that banks will shut down for a certain period so that they can train their employees to handle the influx of currency holders. So you know if this is part of the plan or can we all rush to the banks and exchange our currency?

[MarkZ] harondaddy I have been told over and over that some would close for up to 48 hours to prepare. I think a handful will be ready immediately though.

 [nbou] mark I read on a chat that Jester is saying that at the time of exchange they will need to do a background check and send off our currency to be checked before exchanging. Do you have any thought about that?

[MarkZ] nbou I fully expect many banks to offer on site verification. Do your research when we get there.

[Myatding] I have a trusted friend who is a broker out of Denver who knows people taking up early offers by the UST to buy 10million or more dinar at $3/. China is buying at $10/ for 100million dinar or more lots. Just info to share.

[HIGHERGROUND] MarkZ hello there... just a quick question respectfully, you came in a few weeks ago advised to stir things up.... now you/providers of info all gotta be quiet.... we've been down this road of "don't rock the boat" about a dozen times so do you believe we are NOT being strung along AGAIN?

[MarkZ] HIGHERGROUND hi ya I asked the exact sam equestion! This time it is totally different people asking for us to keep every one calm. This time the people I consider to be the 'good guys' are asking. Before it was the group I call the goon squad, bankers, government etc.

[sandytob] MarkZ So it's possible we won't make it this week I guess, from what you seem to be saying?

[MarkZ] sandytob possible we still can make this week.

[crossways] MarkZ a question for you...If you can...please ask MarkZ if he knows of any special contract

[MarkZ] crossways I have not been able to confirm any widespread exchange happening anywhere.rates or if he has heard anything about info regarding the CE in Canada.

[possum] MarkZ with regard to the Contract Rate... is it only for US citizens - what about Canadian citizens in US groups, or Australians in say G64's group?  TY  

[MarkZ] possum We will not know for certain until the event occurs.

[harondaddy] MarkZ - Any updates on the reseating of the Republic? I am interested who are the politicians that we can trust for next election. We dinarians and patriots want to back those who are against the corruption and are not part of the NWO plans of world domination.

[MarkZ] harondaddy Most of the ones we can NOT trust will remove themselves from the scene quickly in a last quick attempt to save their bacon.

sagefemme] MarkZ are we still waiting for that window?

[MarkZ] sagefemme I hate the term window and back wall's and etc. This is a process and it has started. It will take however long it takes to do right. As I understand it they have been working hard in hopes of making it by the first. If they miss that I doubt it will be by much. We just need to do our best to muster up some final bits of patience and let them finsih what for most involved is their lives work.

[go cougs] MarkZ Has CL had any hand in really pushing the RV through or is she irrelevent at this point?

[MarkZ] cougs I have been told by a source I firmly respect that CL has handed it off to be completed and she is not a hinderance.

[sagefemme] MarkZ im using the term window because of your statement that we are waiting for a clear and safe window of oppertunity. Has that changed?

[MarkZ] sagefemme oh... sorry. No that has not changed.

[sugarplum50] MarkZ Could the VND still go first?? and if so why?

[MarkZ] sugarplum50 no

[moneyman2] markz if CL is out of he pic, who's driving the bus?

 [gizmosmom] MARK the first i heard of you you were ready to blow the roof off of the badguys who were holding this up, ready to expose everyone.. It seems they have silenced most of you guys. So whose hands is this in now? if its not MALIKIS .. they say its technical now, but really??? do you beleive that?

[MarkZ] gizmosmom I firmly believe that.

[sananddan24] MarkZ why they just don't send the emails ... And they can their time cashing us out!

[MarkZ] sananddan24 That would make too much sense! I agree though, if they announced today that it has occured but it will be two weeks for our exchanges we could all sleep peacefully and wait our two weeks. At least we could plan our lives again.

[go cougs] MarkZ Do you know if money has filtered down to Tier2 and 3 banks? Meaning all banks ready for exchanging?

 [MarkZ] go cougs I am told they are ready.

 [Myatding] MarkZ I only mention the UST and IMF/Chinese early payouts as a sign that they are trying to get as much back before it goes public so that they save the difference for themselves. Does that sound logical?

[MarkZ] Myatding possible but I think it was more logistics than anything so they could have a large chunk SKR'd and already counted and secured so that liquidity will be nearly instant upon the rv

[jtrain7] Markz what do u think is biggest remaining hurdle?

[MarkZ] jtrain7 Just a secure opportunity. I do not see any more real hurdles.

[gizmosmom] MARKZ TONY says there are still people that want to stop this.. do you beleive that someone can still stop this at this point?

[MarkZ] gizmosmom I believe there are many who want to stop it, I do NOT believe that they can now though.

 [SpecialAgentGibbs] MarkZ LOTS of rumores flying around the past couple of days

[MarkZ] SpecialAgentGibbs There has been crazy stuff. Like usual when it gets nuts I just ignore it for a day and then see what sticks. Usually the crazy stuff is proved wrong by then. :)

[SpecialAgentGibbs] MarkZ as usual

 [go cougs] MarkZ What do think about Jack Lew white hat or black hat?

[MarkZ] go cougs I have been told both ways on him. Looking at his record I think he is just stuck in a really bad spot and is doing his best to work out of it. History will tell us but I want to think white hat

moneyman2] Markz if CL is out of the picture, then who is going to throw the switch?

[MarkZ] moneyman2 That is something I was specifically told not to tell.

[Glurerivyg] MarkZ So you are hearing that those who want to delay and stop it are being overruled by the good guys getting it done?

[MarkZ] Glurerivyg yes

[ [norm] Markz im assuming iraq has to rv fast now with that dfi funds thing.

MarkZ] norm I concure

LINK TO PART 2

[MarkZ] Here is your first link... Truth Call With Daryl Frech: NESARA Farm Claims Education


[MarkZ] Next link Daryl Frech NESARA Farm Claims Education Pt 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seq2n5UciH4&feature=youtu.be


No comments: