Saturday, May 31, 2014

Early Friday Evening Jester Chat

Early Friday Evening Jester Chat 

05/30/2014
[Jester] HI EVERYONE...

[Jester] WHO GETS THE HOT SEAT FOR TONIGHT? HAHAHAHAH

[Jester] WHEW... HOPE EVERYONE HAD A NICE DAY...

 [Louvy23] OK Jester Bellagrits had a post on recaps stating whomever was in charge of providing the gold to back the ten pulled out

[Jester] DON'T YOU JUST HATE IS WHEN A FLY SITS THERE RUBBING IT LITTLE HANDS TOGETHER LIKE IT IS PLOTTING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE... THE LITTLE BARSTEDS... THAT IS HOW I FEEL ABOUT THAT POST...

 [TinRoof] Jester....I'll ask what's on most ppls minds. A post on recaps stated that the main backer of gold for the GCR has backed out. People are nervous that this could be true. I tried to lend humor as support...please advise
....
[Jester] TinRoof TALKED TO MARKZ ABOUT IT A BIT... WE COMMISERATED ABOUT THE FACT THAT THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH WE CAN SAY... I CAN GET AWAY WITH A LITTLE MORE THAN HE CAN SINCE I AM NOT IN THAT CIRCLE AND THEY LEARNED A LONG TIME AGO THT I DON'T LISTEN TO THEIR STUFF ANYWAY... SOOOO... LET ME THINK HOW I CAN PUT IT...

 [Jester] HMMMM... THE POST... SOME PEOPLE NEED A HIGH FIVE... IN THE FACE... WITH CHAIR... HAHAHAHAH

 [Jester] YOU GUYS KNOW THE TERM SMOKE AND MIRRORS... SO THAT MIGHT BE THE BEST WAY TO DESCRIBE SOME OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY OPINION...

[hopen4it] Jester soooo sorta kinda like the Kuwait thing. Put out smoke before the real fire starts?

[Jester] THERE ARE OTHERS THAT HAVE NO DISCERNMENT ABOUT THEIR LOT IN LIFE WHATSOEVER... AND THEY DO NOT REALIZE THEY ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM AND HELPING SOMEONE DO WHAT THAT SOMEONE WOULD LIKE TO GET DONE... YOU HAVE A WHOLE LIST OF SO CALLED GURUS THAT THINK THEY KNOW SOMETHING... WHEN THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS THEY ARE THE UNWITTING PAWNS OF THE PEOPLE THEY ARE LISTENING TO...

[georgiagrandma] Jester Mark Jester Z seemed pretty upbeat what is the scoop on that

[Jester] georgiagrandma TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE HE HAS NOT POSTED ON IT YET...

[Jester] REMEMBER IF YOU WILL... TWO DAYS BEFORE THE KUWAITI RV THE PRIME MINISTER DIES... OOPS... OUR BAD... WE MADE A MISTAKE AND DIDN'T MEAN IT.. HAHAHAHAH

[tessamae] Jester could something like that even happen at this stage of the event.....we all know the knot heads that they are dealing within our gov.

[Jester] tessamae IT IS POSSIBLE... BUT I AM NOT SO SURE WHY THEY WOULD TRY SOMETHING LIKE THAT... I MEAN... WHO ARE THEY REALLY FOOLING?

 [Jester] NEVER MIND... THAT QUESTION IS FRAUGHT WITH DISASTER... EVERYONE HANGS ON EVERY THING LIKE THT THAT COMES OUT IN DINAR LAND...

[Jester] IF YOU WILL LISTEN AND READ CAREFULLY YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU CAME FOR... I WILL LET YOU KNOW AS MUCH AS I CAN...

[Jester] FOCUS ON THE PRIZE... DO NOT CONTIUE TO LET THE CRAZY PEOPLE GET YOU DOWN... I AM NOT SURE WHAT SORT OF SHOCK FACTOR WHOEVER PUT WHOEVER UP TO WHATEVER THE HECK THEY WERE TRYING TO GET AT WITH THAT POST BUT I DO NOT THINK IT IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT AT THIS TIME...

 [Jester] I WILL TELL YOU THIS... PROBABLY SHOULDN'T... BUT YOU CAN ALL COUNT... YOU KNOW WE ARE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LAST TIMEFRAME I GAVE OUT...

[Jester] AND THE WORD I HAD LAST NIGHT IS... IT COULD BE 10 MINUTES OR IT COULD BE 10 DAYS... BUT IT IS RIGHT HERE...

 [Jester] NOW... IF ANYTHING CHANGES I WILL BE SURE TO LET YOU KNOW... AND YOU KNOW I WILL DO THAT... BUT FOR RIGHT NOW... I AM NOT DOING THAT...

[Hannah] Jester OK ... so you will know that you got thru.... Bella Grits post raised alarms and scared some of us. I believe she is acting in good faith but has put out information that is intended to throw us off course, smoke and mirrors. She has placed her faith and trust in others and we need to simply focus on what we know. patience and a little more patience. Thanks for the reassurance.

[Jester] Hannah VERY GOOD...  

[lulu] Jester I was wondering if the banks are corrupt where else can we put it in Canada our funds are now considered an investment in the bank that can be used to bail out the banks

 [Jester] lulu WELL... YOU KNOW I ALWAYS TELL YOU TO GET SOME PROFESSIONAL HELP THERE... I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO A FEW GUYS HERE AND THERE TO GET THEIR IDEAS ON WHAT THEY WOULD DO AND YOU SHOULD PROBABLY BE DOING A BIT OF THAT TOO...

[lulu] Jester I feel like someone will look sideways at me when I tell them what I need their services for

 [Jester] lulu DON'T TELL THEM... TELL THEM YOU ARE EXPECTING TO COME INTO A LARGE SUM OF MONEY... YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO FIB... TELL THEM WHERE IS NONE OF THEIR BUSINESS... HAHAHAH

 [pollyp] Lulu, I explained my situation to my CPA at tax time and he said he could make a couple of phone calls and have a team together within a day if I wanted.

[lulu] Jester okay I will try that! How will the stock markets react to the changes

 [Jester] lulu DEPENDS ON HOW THEY THINK IT WILL AFFECT THEM... HARD TO SAY HOW THEY WILL LOOK AT IT BUT I THINK IF THEY ARE SMART THEY WILL LOOK AT IT FAVORABLY...

[Jester] lulu THEY DO NOT NEED TO KNOW WHERE IT IS COMING FROM.... IF THEY ASK SIMPLY ASK THEM WHAT THAT IS IMPORTANT...?

[Hannah] Jester Here's a little tidbit for ya .... TWEET FROM MARKZ: @originalmarkz: puff puff smoke smoke....... Nervous Nellies...... walk away from the boards....

[Jester] Hannah WELL THERE YA GO... HE IS AWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON I CAN PROMISE YOU THAT... THAT IS WHAT I WAS SAYING BEFORE...

Jester] THE TAKE AWAY HERE IS IF HE HAPPENS TO SHOW UP

REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE...

[Hannah] yep

[mbj] understand


http://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/early-friday-evening-jester-chat

No comments: