Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Bank Stories, Rumors, and News: "Oh My"

Bank Stories, Rumors, and News: "Oh My"

09/16/2014
Stage3Alpha:

Brandi September 16, 2014 at 2:38pm

OK THIS JUST IN FROM A SOURCE I TRUST ....

IMF just sent the memo to the BIS and to the WTO and to the Wells Fargo that the groups start is tomorrow..... this is from the TOP it can not be stopped

wilbur grodan > Brandi This report is consistent with WEDNESDAY 8AM IRAQI ……EAST TO WEST

Davidachek > Brandi September 16, 2014 This is consistent with what Poppy3 has been saying.
....
wilbur grodan September 16, 2014 at 2:34pm

PM's and producers almost all positive today however gains are small
Classify this as CREEP
At this time, creep is GOOD
The prelude to a SNEAK ATTACK
USDX is dangling

************

Davidachek
My bank story two-bits worth. I sat down with my WF bank Manager last Thursday. I was setting up a business account. During the process, there was the usual chit-chat and I brought up the fact that I had some foreign currency investments that I was expecting to exchange in the very near future. He was pleased to hear that and asked me if I had Dinar or Dong. I told him I had both and I asked if I'd be able to exchange at this branch. He said they would not be exchanging here but did say there was one branch in the area (which I already knew about) that would be. I asked him if it was the specific one I was thinking of and he confirmed that it was. That happens to be the branch I opened up my personal account at a few months ago. He didn't give me anything more although it was clear to me from his reaction that he knew all about it and was practiced with his responses to my questions. I was encouraged.

**********

jumping4joy I just went to Chase bank to make a deposit and I went through the drive thru as I am disabled. I seen a man in a suit walking behind the tellers and I figured he must be management so.....I asked the teller if this was one of the banks doing the exchanges for the dinar and dong. She said hang on and I could see her talking to the suited man. He walks over and asks if he could help me so I asked him the same exact thing and his response was that this was not one of the branches and that there are very few in the city of Columbus set up to do them. I thanked him and went on my way.

wilbur grodan > jumping4joy Certain branches are classified as CE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please don't support these big institutions. Support local small banks.