Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Dave Schmidt's Wednesday 9pm (ET) Radio Program

Dave Schmidt's Wednesday 9pm (ET) Radio Program

09/10/2014
Dear Friends,
 
"So Who Wants to Be a Millionaire."  I wrote that article almost one year ago, and last week those who I believe are the source f the funds to pay for this RV/GCR stated we can be.
 
There are different opinions on the RV/GCR issue, I am not here to argue or to try to be totally right, each person is responsible for their own decisions.
 
Last week at my workshop in Tustin, CA, we had a live interview with The Ambassador of the Dragon Family.  During that time he stated "All of you here are going to be millionaires, just don't expect this RV to  happen as most of you think it may take place."
 
My newsletters and opinions are quite often different than many of they others, but  if you want to make good decisions it is helpful to hear different perspectives on this issue.
For close to one year now I have been asking all of us the question.....who is going to pay the trillions of dollars necessary for the RV/GCR.  If you believe you will be in a private exchange or will acquire the public rate in a bank, somebody has to pay for this, someone is going to buy that dinar or dong from you.
 
So, where does that kind of money exist?  The banks don't have it, the U.S. Treasury does not have it, Iraq itself does not have it, and China is not interested in trillions and trillions of dollars of oil credits.
 
For over three years I have been saying the Dragon Family is the only ones and the only place that has that kind of money.  They are the only ones who can fully fund this RV/GCR.
 
For over two months now I have had conversations with The Ambassador of The Family 3 to 4 times per week.  I just finished an 1 1/2 hour conversation with him this morning.  The are different opinions on who is legitimate members of The Family, I am not here at this time to debate that issue, but to allow you to have an opportunity to listen and learn for yourself.  In the end the truth will come out and we all will reap what we sow.  Those giving disinformation will be accountable for their statements in due time.
 
I believe my sources are real, legitimate and the ultimate sources of the funds for the RV/GCR.  I have twice had the Ambassador on my radio program for an interview and he spent over one hour with us at the workshop in Tustin, CA last Saturday.
 
On tonight's radio program we will discuss the workshop, the interview and the pictures he showed to us.  If you want to know how you are going to get paid, why he said we will be millionaires and why this will happen differently than most expect, then you will probably want to listen to the program and read/watch my latest newsletters for more info.
The radio program is live at 6pm PT, 9pm ET, or can be listened to archived anytime.  Click here for tonight's program

Or you may go to my website for links to the radio program and newsletter:  www.thesedonaconnection.com.
 
The Ambassador said, "All of you here are going to be millionaires."  If you want to be a millionaire from the RV/GCR, then this may be in your best interest to tune in once a week to what I am sharing in my relationship with the source of the funds for your RV.
 
Thanks for listening!!!

Blessings!!!
Dave
www.thesedonaconnection.com


No comments: