Tuesday, September 2, 2014

URGENT: NEED HELP ASAP. URGENT

I need funds to pay my property taxes before my house will be sold for taxes owed on Monday September 8, 2014. If anyone can help me with $5,000 until we can exchange currencies or receive our PP letters I would be forever grateful. I will repay anyone with interest who can help me until we receive our blessings or exchange currencies. I also can send you any notes of your choice as collateral for the loan (IQN, VNN, Zim) or you can keep the note as payment in full. Please call me asap 724-863-1375 for information, only if you are able to help me by Thursday at the latest. Thanks and God Bless. Jim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim? or John? Interesting. . .
Now, when you get a presentment, send a Promissory Note! (refer to fmotl.com) and look it up. . .)
DS