Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Open Letter To Chairman Dempsey Of The Joint Chiefs Of Staff

To Chairman Dempsey of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

I know you are a very busy man and carry a lot of responsibility. I will be as brief

as possible.

Having spent time in the U S Navy (1967-1971), when many of my peers were going

to Canada, I took my oath, very seriously “ to uphold and defend the United States of America”.

I understood, I not only had an obligation, but also a duty to defend my country with all the

respect for those who were deployed before me and many never returned to their homeland

they were sent to defend.

I pray that you took your oath as to “so help me God” as seriously, to know the creator

has all authority over mans’ statutes, and God’s Law is supreme.

“ We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are

endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and

the pursuit of Happiness. - That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,

deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed ,” We THE People.

I, for one of many, have never knowingly given my consent to be governed by the

 Corporate United States = private contractor. I would contend that we are a Republic, to be

 governed by elected representatives, doing the will of the people, intent on upholding and

 defending the country “against all foreign and domestic invasion”.

We must stand together to throw off the chains of power and corruption that prevents

our great country from being that “ Beacon unto the World” as a shining and virtuous example

that our nation was founded upon and intended to be.


Respectfully, one of many “We THE People”, Jonathan E. Lewis 

No comments: