Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WHAT OBAMA DID "BEHIND THE SCENES" IN TRAYVON MARTIN CASE

WHAT OBAMA DID "BEHIND THE SCENES" IN TRAYVON MARTIN CASE
Posted By: Seawitch [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 23-Jul-2013 12:11:56


What Obama did “behind the scenes” in Trayvon Martin case
Vatic Note: Starting a serious race war is hard work. I suspect he broke a sweat over it. I received this same email in my email box, with no link, so I went on a search and this is the only one I could find. All the rest were about how Obama was so wonderful during the entire episode. So you will have to read this and take it for all its worth. I try to disclose as much as possible when I am unable to confirm something and then I rely on the quality of the source. In this case I do not know Grassroots Action at all, so I can't vouch for the credibility of that group at all.
That is why I say "take this for what its worth." The only reason I put it up was to show this fits well with other false flags such as the Boston Bombing, and that this was definitely a set up once the jury heard the evidence, and voted not guilty, then something truly did stink to high heaven, but to this day I can't say what it is and its why I put this up because it was the only thing that made sense so far. I am keeping an open mind. Whenever you see something about Obama, just substitute "Obama's handlers", since that is the truth.
I take it seriously because of all the massive numbers of false flags we have seen just in 6 to 8 months. It has to be a record of some kind. In my very long life, I have never seen so much manipulation trying to build hate and fear, than I have these past 11 years regardless of who was President, which told me the President was not in charge. I could not imagine how that happened, but when I saw the massive Israeli involvement in our spying and telecommunications etc, I knew then that blackmail and assassinations were an integral part of our Presidency and Congress that are controlled by a foreign country.
My last comment will be about so called "Impeachment". Lets say all of this below is true, and lets further say that all those on the White House staff are either Zionist, dual israeli citizens or communists associated with the Zionists and finally, nazi's from project paper clip. If you impeach Obama, here is what will happen. All Executive orders, signing statements, and legislation he signed are then fully legal and can be used by Biden if and when he takes over as President. We only got rid of the front man, not the power behind the throne who are really doing these dirty deeds.
Now, if you do not Impeach rather prosecute for crimes such as fraud for running for President, then you are not arresting a legal president, you are arresting an imposter which then would require an election to vote on a real set of candidates who are legally qualified to run. That then negates all of his acts as President. The newly elected President would then be required to re-sign all those documents and could choose not to do so. That takes care of "Obama care" immediately and ends that controversy. Then have elections monitored by trusted computer experts to watch the input and count.
READ THE FULL ARTICLE AT THIS LINK:
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-obama-did-behind-scenes-in-trayvon.html

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Please have a life, the President will go no where. You keep on recycling your ignorance and believe in it. Might I suggest therapy?

Anonymous said...

Impeach??? NO, NO, NO! ARREST! ARREST!!! Arrest and charge with treason, fraud, espionage, forgery, and countless other crimes. And that goes for Biden and all the others...Pelosi, Waters, Schumer, Ayers, Rangel, Jarrett, all the so-called czars, and on and on and on! They were in on it from the getgo! Whatever is signed fraudulently is invalid. We don't need anymore fancy "legal shenanigans" pulled. If I pose as a doctor and write prescriptions,they are INVALID. So if I march into the White House illegally posing as a lawful new president and I "unlawfully" sign executive orders, my vice president can take over and carry on with those unlawful acts? Huh???? Hello! It is no surprise this country is in such a freaking mess...No one is able to reason anymore!

Anonymous said...

@ Jean-Evens Thomas: Do you really think you're on the 'winning team' because you voted for someone who said all the right things back in '08? I have news for you...you will not be spared, nor will any of the rest of you who bought into 'Hope & Change'. Your precious 'President' is really just an empty suit, a construct of an abstract that was meant to hook you and reel you in, and it worked. You are blinded by the color of his skin to the real content of his character (felonious, ersatz), and that is why you, your family, your friends and all the rest of us are in the same sinking ship being steered toward the fatal iceberg by this gang of felons that occupy DC now so completely. Go on and be smug. It will not help you, nor save you. Your 'President', or rather the NWO bowsprit decorating this ship of fools, depends on useful tools such as you who pride yourselves in your superior intellect and education, but have no common sense to see what your man has done/is doing to the land you live in. Instead of chiding those of us who raise the questions as to why the man known as Obama is the complete antithesis of everything he campaigned upon and stood for, you, sir, would do well to open your eyes and your heart so you can truly see the wreckage that is being done. Because of your hatred (well-founded, they did 9/11)for Bush/Cheney, you and millions of other elitist/liberal dupes have given the man known as Obama and his cronies the DOJ, IRS, NSA, ADL and SPLC a 'free pass' to act egregiously and blatantly above the Law and the Constitution of this Republic. Shame on you.