Thursday, July 18, 2013

WILDDUCK --- A SMART GURU -7-18-13 - Commentary by anonymous 5

John,

Now this is a man after my own heart.

[WILDDUCK] marmeysue YOU NEED A NEGOTIATOR, THAT WILL BE THE KEY, I TEND TO NOT WANT TO FOLLOW THE HERD. I THINK THAT I WILL NEED TO SEE ALL OPTIONS AND FIGURE OUT WHICH ONE WORKS BEST FOR MY FAMILY AS I DO NOT NEED TO HAVE THE HIGHEST AND MOST MONEY. ALL IS A BLESSING AND A GIFT FOR THE AMOUNT INVESTED THE RETURNS AT STREET ARE CRAZY. SO WILL DO THE BEST I CAN WITH WHAT I HAVE

[bama] WILDDUCK that is the key that everyone should latch on to: Look at ALL the options and then make the best decision for you and yours. Everything else is just chasing the wind at this point.

Wildduck just tells it like it really is...  he teaches others to think for themselves...  very very important.  This is the central point of everything we are dealing with here.  We might not have gotten into this corporation mess if people were taught to think for themselves, stand their ground, and not be led down any given path.  No one can save anyone else.  Only God can do that... but so many want to try and in the end they "... teach their children well... their father's hell, by which they can go by." 

No one needs to be led down a path.  What they need is someone to demonstrate the way, and then they must choose for themselves...  for better or for worse.  That is the only way anyone will know the truth for themselves.

For 100 or more years we have been led astray by others.  After a while the Jacobs (deceivers) loose all respect for us because we become like idiot sheep who have lost our way.  Then they finally learn to hate and despise us because we have become pathetic in their eyes...  too many...  too lost...  fit for destruction.

And those who think to save us by their best rate, must take, insist upon mentality... are inadvertently destroying others right to make up their own mind.  If people don't learn how to decide now, how on earth will they be able to manage the rest when all others are seeking to part them from their wealth?  The seemingly good example they seek to make by eliminating choices, is in reality a great disservice.  That my friend is not disinformation... as others might like to call it, in defense of their own agenda.

Wildduck is the only one, IMO, that has not done this.  He really really gets it.  He does not need to have the highest and most money.  The man is free... he knows how to take it and how to leave it...  when to hold and when to fold.  He walks by faith and not by sight.


I guess the bottom line is that no one can teach what they don't already know for themselves.  Wildduck knows and he is not held captive by desire.  What a great testimony for others.  He has my two thumbs up.  Way to go buddy...

Anonymous 5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt exactly as you did when I read WildDuck's chat, and I am very happy to see someone else feeling the same way. Like you, I like the "I do not need to have the highest and the most money." part. Neither do I.

Anonymous said...

This is dis information. No dispersement no RV? Simple. Can we handle the truth?