Saturday, November 7, 2015

Can you help Gary Gatwick find his family?




On the 10th of April 1986 I was found in the ladies toilets in Gatwick Airport.  I was around 10days old.  I was left in babygrows and blankets and had been well cared for.  
I am searching for any information on my past or birth family.
A few years ago I had a DNA test done to see where I orginated from.  These are the countrys that came up.  This could mean my birth parents or family are from any of these nations: England, Ireland, Scotland, Germany or France.

I am concerned I am going to miss any information that may help me, so if any one has any information, can they please contact me on 
 
or in confidence contact Keith at: 
**************please share*****************

Thank you to all those who have liked and shared my posts and page in the past few days.  I am very greatful.
For those who don't know my back ground, I was abandoned as a baby at Gatwick Airport on the 10th of April 1986.  I started my search over 10 years ago. I am searching for any information on my past. 

I have apeared in national news papers, 2 documentaries and featured in the tail end of long lost families.  I have had my DNA tested but at this time am no further foward. I recently went to the police to discuss my search. Unfortunatly they are unable to put me through the national DNA data base.  However, I am pleased to say that my mother would not be prosecuted if she was to come foward. I have had a great up-bringing and I have really supportive parents. I hope my mum or other members of my birth family can feel they can have the confidence to come foward.  I understand she may have her own family and other children, and I would completely respect that but, as a father myself, I would like to have the opportunity for me and my children to know where we come from.
 
 
****************************************************************************************
 
If you have any information that may prove to help this young man, please contact him.  Thank you!
  

No comments: