Saturday, November 21, 2015

Example of interpretation of the word 'peace' by muslims


AMERICA:  ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? TO DEFEND YOUR FAMILIES AND NATION FROM THESE DEMON CRAZED PSYCHOS? YOU HAVE BOZO AND HIS 'FRIENDS' TO BLAME FOR THIS...............

Muslims  Attack  Christian  With  Pickaxe  For  Leaving  Islam  -  the  religion  of  'peace'

Ex-Muslim targeted for speaking out about his conversion to Christianity




Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - November 20, 2015

A former Muslim was attacked with a pickaxe in Britain because he converted to Christianity.
Nissar Hussain, 49, suffered a broken kneecap, a fractured forearm and a concussion after hooded Muslims punched and kicked him and struck him with the pickaxe’s handle outside his home in Bradford on Tuesday. (Always hooded - hiding?  Know they are doing wrong?)

“It all happened so fast that I was unable to react,” he told the Daily Mail. “I remember just walking out of the gate and putting my foot off the curb.”

“Next thing I saw was a pickaxe coming towards me.”



“On instinct I tried to cover my head with my arms but the force of the blow knocked me back and my heel clipped the curb to send me to the ground,” Hussain added.

He said he was targeted likely because he appeared in a 2008 documentary about the mistreatment of ex-Muslim Christians.

Since the documentary was released, Hussain and his family have suffered thousands of dollars worth of damage to their vehicles and property.

“We are classed as blasphemers by some members the Muslim community,” he stated. “They call us scum and treat us as second-class citizens.”

“I still do not regret speaking out in the documentary, as this is an issue for converts up and down the countryI should not have to be concerned for my own safety as well as my family.”  (Remember, islam is a 'religion of peace'. Who, then, needs enemies?  Why wouldn't you want these 'peaceful' psychopathic demons as YOUR neighbors?)

This incident is what happens when a country not only prevents citizens from using guns for self-defense, but also rolls out the red carpet for radical demon infested psychopathic muslim extremists to flood the country.

America, you have been warned.

http://www.infowars.com/muslims-attack-christian-with-pickaxe-for-leaving-islam/ 

 

1 comment:

Popeye said...

WE AS A COUNTRY HAVE BECOME VERY DUMBED DOWN AND COMPLACIENT. WHEN I SPEAK TO MOST PEOPLE ON THE STREET THEY HAVE NO CLUE OF WHO THE VICE PRESIDENT IS,..... WHAT THE CONSTITUTION IS,...... WHAT THE BILL OF RIGHTS SAYS, ......ETC, ETC, ETC, IN OTHER WORDS JUST PLAIN DUMBED DOWN COMPUTER GAME PLAYING DUMB ..... DUMS.....THE OPOSITE OF DUMB IS SMART....AND I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY MY FATHER WHO WAS FORCED TO QUIT SCHOOL WHEN HE WAS IN THE 7TH GRADE AND TO GO TO WORK TO EARN MONEY FOR HIS FAMILY WAS 20 TIMES SMARTER THAN SO MANY COLLEGE PROFS I KNOW.... IT WAS BECAUSE DAD WAS AN AVID READER AND HE AND HIS BUDDIES WERE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT NEWS EVENTS OF THE NATION AND HOW TO SOLVE PROBLEMS.....YOU HAD TO THINK BACK THEN.....NO COMPUTERS OR CALCULATORS TO DO IT....OUR WHOLE COUNTRY HAS BECOME VERY VERY ,,,,L A Z Y....God help us....