Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hollow Earth Network ---- CONCERNS ABOUT CREDIBILITY

please forward this to - JOHN
comments/news to johnmachaffie@gmail.com 
  48 MILLION VIEWS

The Hollow Earth Network Facebook page has blocked me completely from posting my message there that you will see below.
I am asking my Friends post what I have stated below on their FB page as THEY SHOULD NOT get away with this, ANY of it!!!!
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hello All.
For those of you who have been following my contentions with the entire “Hollow Earth Network” personnel and their ILLEGAL use of my hand-created/drawn portrait of “Zorra”, there are new developments taking place (unfortunately, very bad for those running the HEN).
A current business colleague informed me that Anne Dehart (the ring leader of the HEN circus) sent an e-mail yesterday stating that “Zorra” (supposedly channeled by Billie Faye Woodard) has (and I paraphrase) “revoked his name as being connected to Roger’s portrait/print”.
This is especially funny because it was Billie (playing the part of himself) who asked me to create the original portrait to begin with, NOT “Zorra” (as I don’t feel that “Zorra” the entity itself, actually exists aside from what I created him/it to be in my hand-created portrait) and is NOTHING more than a con/fabrication by Billie Faye Woodard (and his cohort entourage) to generate income from useless trinkets and playing a poorly acted, “channeled” being.
They are channeling nothing through them but their own asses (which I have no problem in handing back to them on a paper plate, *we’ll get to the ‘paper plate’ part soon*). They’re getting their information from the internet, NOT (in any way, shape or form) from a benevolent being, currently claiming that it is “God of the Universe” (“Zorra”) as poorly acted and played Billie Faye Woodard, NOT channeled.
All they had to do was provide me with the proper compensation and recognition that I have recently demanded from them for the last two years of my portrait being used and abused for their service-to-self gain, but have instead chosen a VERY foolish and unwise path (for them) in trying to control what I do with my art work through a supposed benevolent being calling itself “Zorra, God of the Universe”.
Let’s examine the false evidence for this claim, shall we?
First and foremost, NOTHING they have stated as happening by certain dates over the last two years has come to pass, especially Billie Faye Woodard and Jane Stevens a.k.a “Zaraya”, “Zorra” and “Quasar” “going home to Hollow Earth” back in 2012. None of it has happened and will not happen as they are cons/frauds (especially Anne DeHart who is now being called “Lady Nada”) in this out-of-hand joke of satirical sadness known as “The Hollow Earth Network”.
In the summer of 2012, Billie Faye Woodard and Jane Stevens approached me to create a professional portrait to portray “Zorra of Hollow Earth”.
I needed work badly as I have bills to pay, just like every other surface dweller on this pathetically run planet.
Since I had absolutely nothing to go on as how this “Zorra” character should look, Billie took it upon himself to draw a childlike sketch with his limited, human ability (NOT with the ability of a self-proclaimed “God of the Universe”) and sent it to me as you will see here:http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv648%2FHighlanderrsc%2FZorrasDrawings007_zps9cf058a4.jpg&h=zAQH7i1an&enc=AZNeyzT8alkS9ALcFByxzfYlikHHT4BnF5xsx74hvqx9kEef4A6Ui9UuEMeydf4Crwr_CT06bYW4rg9U8wv0xAnrU2VHuE7qeueKu9XWZwUpVJiM7oWluQL1geyOVgIQGq8wDtjJPJ5dGVC-IS12ozMG&s=1
*Now, ask yourselves why a “God of the Universe” needs to seek assistance from outside of itself and approach a sentient, individual being with artistic ability (me) to create an image of its supposed likeness? Seriously? “Why does ‘God’ need a starship” if it’s in fact an all-encompassing “God of the Universe”? Bullshit, Straight-Up. It could create its own image without much effort/thought*.
So, after receiving the half-assed sketch above, I studied it and told Billie/”Zaraya”/”Zorra” that the headband wouldn’t work with the artistic vision I saw of what it should look like. He/it agreed and instead sent me, get this, a picture of a necklace, DRAWN ON A PAPER PLATE with the same/unrefined “God” hand as the picture above. Here is that picture, on the paper plate:
http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fv648%2FHighlanderrsc%2F235_zps8f945bb9.jpg&h=6AQFOxi7k&enc=AZNm-T7qWqFLIPjw-0lkVGWRI-Mf0RR0R-2PDxcxrCP7fcmWV0od6O_1FaCrJe3gGEud219ZaVGrCQrsSQHf9s3YgC6q4FboFxBDnCeGa_SABA6PEjMi3R27iAttdVFGJs0r1CRHSpzSWSJxHAFokHb0&s=1
Are any of you connecting the dots, yet? I hope so because if you’re not, you’re letting yourselves be duped by those who created the “Hollow Earth Network” i.e. Billie Faye Woodard/”Zaraya”/”Zorra”, Jane Stevens/”Quasar” and Anne Dehart/”Lady Nada” along with any and all of the swindlers out there having anything to do with the HEN as “channellers”. If they do in fact “channel” such grandiose beings, then WHY don’t those beings have any kind of artistic ability?
Billie/”Zorra” has/have no say, period as to what I do with my art work as I am the one revoking my art work from being abused and used in pushing their complete bullshit agendas from here on out nor will I ever have any business dealings with the lot of them, ever again…but only after they have paid me what they owe me for the last two years of dragging my work through the mud with their fraudulent organization.
Yesterday (5/13/2014) I contacted YouTube and had videos pulled that were using my “Zorra” portrait/print without my consent or compensation.
I also contacted BlogTalk radio to have “Hollow Earth Network” remove any an all recorded radio shows that are/were using my copyrighted image and affiliating it with such drivel that it makes a questioning/critical thinking person’s head spin.
In the end, all they have to do is pay me what I am demanding and I will go away. But before I go away, I will make sure that these people are ousted for the shams they are.
Follow the “Hollow Earth Network” at your own risk; risk of being duped into the absolute bullshit they have been peddling to the unthinking masses for the last several years.
P.S. My creation/rendition of “Zorra” has (and was created with) more Divinity than any and all “channellers” affiliated with the “Hollow Earth Network” or ever will be affiliated with them in the future, that is to say if they even have a future after the shenanigans they have created/tried to pull off in front of the unquestioning/unsuspecting/non-thinking masses of their followers.
Good Day.
~Roger Sylver

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listen to these calls and one of the calls asked viewers to purchase this photo and all proceeds were to go to Roger. Not sure who this Roger is as I couldn't even find the photo they were referring to for purchase but I don't think this is correct or there is miscommunication. I believe it was on the call from last weekend on Saturday towards the end of the call if you want to listen for yourself where Zorra said Roger should get all the proceeds.

Anonymous said...

I just went back to the Saturday call and download it and at 2:59:22 Zorra talks about putting copywrite for Roger and that he shall receive the proceeds for it.

Anonymous said...

I stopped listening to this madness long ago. I find the most reputable answer for me comes from Chris Thomas exposing all as he reads it straight from the Akashic. And according to him, there is no hollow earth. That says it all for me. They are part of the alien deception. Not that all aliens are bad, but there is a Human Plan in place and they are trying real hard to keep us from knowing the truth about ourselves.

Anonymous said...

I agree the channell is not clear,,,the energies are distorted. Just a scam ,,could only listen a couple of minutes tried a few times,,,,,anyone following this body of work needs lessons in discernment,,,to which the false profits are teaching,,,it should feel right,,,,have continuity,,,,be inspiring ,,,

Anonymous said...

They were sending out messages from Santa Claus at Christmas. It's totally ludicrous how it's gone on for this long.

Anonymous said...

I had enough of Hollow Earth Network and Kathryne E May. Glad to see many others waking up and calling them out for the frauds they are.

Anonymous said...

I agree with all the comments and once read a comment under a Hollow Earth article that read, 'They ought to put all those old ladies in jail'. It made me laugh but I completely agreed.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad all of you are waking up to the nonsense of these shows. All the weeks they say the RV is happening, St. Germain, Prime creator etc are declaring it done and nothing, and the months go on. Everyone please wake up to the lies, manipulation, exploitation of the RV and all of you. The channeling is false, made up. It does not resonate with what is the truth.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to be seeing this post. I have listened to several of the calls and at first I was not real sure what to think then they were talking a lot about the RV, about Tony, the GCR, The Event, etc. and I kept thinking it was very odd that they would be talking about that stuff. So I became quite skeptical about their validity. Then I emailed Ann because she had said on a call that she was going to have that particular call transcribed, after a few days when the transcribed article was still not posted I consulted Ann about it and she said it was being worked on...couple more days later still no article so I called her again. She was snippy and then ever since then I can't get on their site without a security warning coming up and not allowing me to be on the site. Not sure if this is something Ann intentionally did to me or just coincidence? Well, I don't believe in coincidence! I agree that they are nut jobs. I am an intuitive medium and I felt right away that something was not right with this group, especially Billy. Discernment is definitely a lesson to be learned from them.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Roger is blessed with artistic ability given & fruits of which he's now taken away from whom he initially gave them; a affirm/ confirm 1:38 & 1:55 above & sorry to see/ hear so many disparaging & negative opinions espoused here about HEN folks i discern to be sharing much Heart for benefit of all people's enlightenment about many current happenings most would find quite interesting if listened to with open mind and heart; not so open the brain falls out, obviously. Discernment must always be practiced, but negativity and insults help none & reflect upon those who emit same. Love & Blessings 2 ALL always in all ways... fm7 :D

Anonymous said...

To be fair - Billie is living here in 3-D and asked for a pic to be created since he does not have this ability...
IMHO, Roger was doing a bit of his own venting....saying that GOD should have been to create the pic if
he really is Zorra?!?!? hhhhmmmmm....

IMHO - Billie has sadly surrounded himself with too many women who have taken over his message from
Hollow Earth (which imho is valid and holds truth) and when ZORRA comes through, much of what he shares
and has shared feels also to be truthful.....the REST - imho has caused him to look like a freak show...

Also - this is a great comment by ROGER:
I needed work badly as I have bills to pay, just like every other surface dweller on this
pathetically run planet.

Hopefully, this will be noticed by those associated with Hollow Earth and the artist will receive the proper compensation
for his work.

Unknown said...

The bottom line is, anyone who tries to help humanity be free from cabal enslavement is OK in my opinion.

Unknown said...

There is a hollow earth scientific fact guys. You don't build a house & then live on the roof. Living on the 100,000 outside was an experiment we all agreed to...

Therighttoolman said...

It is so nice of them to prove Mr Woodard, Billie was right. These are the people that will never evolve and could not handle being free truly free. Good soldiers of the United states. Completely 2D Please do stay away we don't need idiots in paradise. Thanks from Canada the last free nation. Love u Billie girl

Unknown said...

Has anyone ever seen proof that Billie has no fingerprint or has a different blood type from people on earth? If so, please leave link...

SuperSpace said...

I'm in the same boat. If Zaraya/Billie actually has a very unique blood type then I need quantitative data proving it.

But personally I do find it extremely suspicious that there isn't high resolution satellite imagery of the poles. I do still believe that there's something being hidden at poles.

Not a Zorra believer said...

Bashar said there is no hollow earth, but a bunch of portals that lead to other places and one could think they were in a hollow earth.

anon said...

Wow. Pure venom...and most of what you wrote here about their page and what they do is not true at all...you totally twisted the truth because of your rage & vindictiveness. "pay you what you demand" ? Sounds like blackmail to me... And I did enjoy your portrait, but it hardly seems like anything that would take 2 years. Also, I thought his drawings were pretty good for quick sketches. You deserve to be paid whatever fee was agreed upon by both sides before the dispute, and if you had specific stipulations regarding getting public recognition/explicit credit for the use of the portrait they commissioned, that should have also been pre-agreed upon by both sides. If they broke the agreement you had with them, then you have every right to compensation...but you do NOT have the right to malign them maliciously, untruthfully, and vindictively the way you just did here...they had every right to block you. Anyone who has witnessed how poorly you have handled what you yourself call a "business" dispute will think twice about doing any "business" with you.