Sunday, May 4, 2014

Randy Koonce Update Saturday night

Randy Koonce Update Saturday night

05/03/2014

How you Makin it ….I have again waited a little while before I send out a note..

I know everyone wants me to have a call but these notes do the trick too......

Ok here is the Skinny....... I cannot give you intel because it is very sensitive at the time ...... I can say our window of opportunity is from now until Tuesday.  If we do not see anything by Tuesday it will be 30 days until the next window opens.

RELAX and be smart about your money it is a currency very hard to track... so do not give it to anyone other than a bank or dealer on exchange and get your money back at the same time if you have to wait go somewhere else..... DO NOT LET IT OUT OF YOUR SITE UNTIL YOU GET MONEY IN RETURN..... PLEASE BE SMART ABOUT IT...

 Check CBI.IQ

 Breathe,,,Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI

 Do not let your emotions get to you.  Randy Koonce
....
http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2014/05/randy-koonce-update-saturday-night.html

No comments: