Friday, May 9, 2014

That MH370 scenario is basically like the graphic I posted 6 weeks ago, based on Gordon Duff's piece

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

That MH370 scenario is basically like the graphic I posted 6 weeks ago, based on Gordon Duff's piece
Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 9-May-2014 15:11:43
In Response To: The Real Flt 370 Story???? (RumorMail)

The only part I'm not buying from the Steve Quayle piece is that it landed and refueled in the Maldives. I believe it flew over the Maldives, as has been reported, but to land and refuel they would have had to use the main Maldives airport at Ibrahim Nasir International Airport in MalĂ© and have been refueled by airport personell. Too many people would know about this. But otherwise, basically what I showed in this graphic which I posted on March 25, except for the part about first asphyxiating them at 45,000 feet, which I guess is a slightly less ghastly way of murdering them than just crashing them into the ocean while still alive:

No comments: