Saturday, May 10, 2014

Update on the Global Currency Reset

Update on the Global Currency Reset

This update begins and ends with quotes, remember them.
No man escapes when freedom fails, the best men rot in filthy jails. And those who cried,”appease appease” are hung by those they tried to please. – Anonymous quote from the 1700s.
I’m working on content for the upcoming newsletter, something tells me the reset is several months away, maybe even not until 2015. I know everyone wants good news, but remember, I don’t listen to the dinar gurus. I’m not going to lie to you and say the “rates are on the screen” or, “the call centers are manned” and, “people are cashing out”, such a joke right?  Have you ever noticed that I am the only one out there producing REAL VIDEOS!  No one else bothers to show proof.  If some of the gurus would make avideo with visual proof of their “sources” I might believe them.  Ever watch CNN and they say “Sources close to CNN confirm blah blah blah.”  I don’t believe in unnamed sources, do you?  Don’t be gullible.  I need to see it to believe it, that’s what I learned from being in the military, you need tangible evidence to support the facts, not blank, empty statements void of any actual proof.
At the bottom of this article is the fake CNN news video from the 1990-1991 Persian Gulf war.  Some of you never heard about this before, this is what happened before commercials were introduced to satellite subscribers, instead of a commercial, you simply kept watching.  Please note, there is some swearing in the video as this was unedited CNN footage.  The official broadcast is included also.  They were filming on the roof in Atlanta, GA, not at a hotel in Saudi Arabia.  Fast forward to the 7 minute mark, the guys are struggling to not laugh.
OK, so Iraq just had their election, so will there be a regime change? Probably not, don’t expect too much news from Iraq. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.  People might change, but general policies do not.  Watch closely what is happening with the Ukraine and Russia, the IMF is taking control of the Ukraine. The Ukraine said in November 2013, “We don’t want to join the EU.”  Here is a link:http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304465604579217952059663052
Some people like Alex Jones talked about what would happen because of that decision, now it’s happening.  Want to know why? As some of you know, I was in Naval Intelligence, and I frequently read from the CIA Fact book, so here you go, read from the CIA FACTBOOK link below and you will understand.
See the part that says this:
“After Russia, the Ukrainian republic was the most important economic component of the former Soviet Union, producing about four times the output of the next-ranking republic. Its fertile black soil generated more than one-fourth of Soviet agricultural output, and its farms provided substantial quantities of meat, milk, grain, and vegetables to other republics.”
UKRAINE has a full allotment of natural resources!  In fact, the Ukraine actually fed Russia, they were like California and Florida are to the United States.  I want you all to ask yourselves an important question.  When was the last time a country with little to no natural resources was invaded?  Think hard, because it seems like most of the countries invaded or attacked by foreign interests have something to gain.  It’s all about the money, follow the money, as they say. Remember, the reset is based on assets, so the IMF and EU want control of those assets.
As for rates, I think some people are getting greedy, expecting $3.71 for the dinar is not possible, there are not enough assets in the world. I bet 1 cent per dinar is more accurate. Same for the dong, 1 cent per dong. Why do I think this? There simply is not enough money in the world, the entire world GDP cannot handle a rate of $3.71 dinar, or even 10 cents for the dinar, and not $0.50 for the dong, it’s just not mathematically possible.  The only way you would see a rate of $3.71 is if the US dollar collapsed, and if that happened, you wouldn’t be thinking about the dinar, you would worried about martial law, social unrest, and how you are going to pay your bills because you don’t have a job.
Back to those rates, if you do the math those 1 cent figures are still good numbers, but remember, it’s not about how much the rates are, it’s how much “stuff” you can buy when you exchange your currency.
During the hyperinflation in Zimbabwe you had people getting paychecks in Billions and Trillions of Zimbabwe dollars. I actually own a pay stub from during the Zimbabwe hyperinflation, I should scan it for all to see.
Again, the Zimbabwe Dollar is worthless, it’s not being used in country or out of country, only dumb Americans are buying Zimbabwe dollars, forget it, buy gold and silver instead.
As for the dinar gurus, I don’t think they know any real information, my reasoning? Look at these archive posts:http://www.dinarguru.com/dinar-guru-archive.html if you spend more then 5 minutes you will see that the posts from 2011, 2012 and 2013 all look like posts from 2014.  No one has exchanged yet, if they had, you would see proof, plus, Iraq is still having auctions at the 1166 rate:http://www.cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions
What are the dinar guru’s trying to get out of this? Recognition? Money? I really don’t know, I started my sitehttp://globalcurrencyreset.net because I saw a need for REAL information. Do I make some money from it? Yes, of course, that’s why I have ads.  I spend lots of time doing real research, but is it just about the money? No, I have other sources of income.  I was hoping by starting a blog I might come into contact with real insiders, instead, I just get people who say the same thing.  “When can I cash out,” “When will I be rich,” “When is the RV happening?”
Now, I do love the small group of folks who have the same mindset as me, that being “Enough with the dinar guru lies, let’s just get the facts.”  Now, unfortunately, some of you STILL listen to every call, you don’t have to.  I have stated time and time again, I will post an update if anything happens.  Just check this site once every few days, that should be good.
I complied a few examples of what I have heard since I found out about the global currency reset back in December 2013, here is a small list:
Guru x says it should happen before the 2014 New year.
Now guru x says it’s going to happen before Jan ends.
Here we go, guru x says it will definitely happen before April 15 because taxes are due on that day.
OK, guru x says it’s going to happen before the elections.
Now guru x says they are delaying until after the elections.
Just in, guru x says the rv will happen….fill in the blank.
Get the idea? At least I’m honest. Comment below please.  Share this article, repost it on facebook/twitter.  Thanks everyone.Dominick Giammarino
Related links,
“When the people fear the government there is tyranny, when the government fears the people there is liberty.”
― Thomas Jefferson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor disillusioned fellow. Or disinfo shill to the MAX. Let's see if Mr. Giammarino "disappears" Post-RV ;)

Anonymous said...

Dominick, you seem to think your ' videos ' are somehow sacrosanct, and your ' opinions ' should be more credible because of those videos. VIDEOS CAN / ARE FAKED EVERY DAY, AND ARE NOT " PROOF. " Even though you post a ' name, ' is that your real name ? Who are you really ? And why should your guesses be any more credible than any of the hundreds of gurus ? Only time will be the " proof " we need. The internet is rife with misinformation, shills, NSA/CIA/NRO crap, the elite are so effing worried that us slaves will access a currency lottery and become well-to-do. I think you are full of shit and no more PROVABLY correct than the rest of them. And no, I won't produce a ' video ' showing how full of crap you are. No offense, vets, I know you tried to do the right thing for the right reasons. How has that worked out for the maimed returning soldiers ? I'm ordinary, no claim to fame, but have never even considered the option of getting shot at for mercenary wages, & returning to a country who doesn't give a fuck what happens to me. Call me anything you want. My Dad was a Pearl Harbor survivor, and towards the end of his life said ' I'd rather be a live chicken than a dead rooster.' I believe him.
" Patriotism is the conviction that your country is superior to all others because you were born in it. " - George Bernard Shaw
" Patriotism is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles. " ~George Jean Nathan
" Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism - how passionately I hate them! " ~Albert Einstein
" The love of one's country is a splendid thing. But why should love stop at the border ? " ~Pablo Casals TYE

Anonymous said...

hey what was wrong with my comment, don't you believe in the power of your own thoughts? thought you were in favor of bringing this C/E about. Maybe not, huh?