Saturday, November 30, 2013

Jordan Maxwell - "Cosmik Debris" - The For-Profit Scheme That Sucks The Life-Blood Out Of You

Video: Jordan Maxwell - "Cosmik Debris" - The For-Profit Scheme That Sucks The Life-Blood Out Of You
Posted By: Lion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 30-Nov-2013 14:13:18
-------------------------------
It's insidious. It's demented. It's international in scale.
It's a game played by demons of greed that reaches into every aspect of your life from the cradle to the grave.
This game imprisons you for playing in it.
This game imprisons you if you do NOT play in it.
The success of this game depends on you, and woo woo woo.
Yes, Mrs Robinson, every way you look at it - you lose.
It's the great power you don't see, that is eating away at your life and living every minute of every day.
The mechanics of this for-profit venture implements every weapon system the coalition of governments, religion, and banking can muster - and every gun-point is aimed directly in your face.
------------------------
Jordan Maxwell Exposes Strawman Slavery
http://youtu.be/AVF55GiGb00
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVF55GiGb00
Published on Nov 29, 2013
http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/
------------------------
It is the highest profit margin enterprise that exists on the planet - but you are not allowed to realize any of the benefits.
In order to profit from this game, you must be a charter member of the Big Club - but
"...you ain't in it. You and I are not in the Big Club". - GC
Your place in this game is that of a hapless, mind-controlled pawn.
"Pay no attention to the mystery man behind the curtain. Everything is fine. Everything is good. We are all just one, big, happy family of mind numb imbeciles. Everybody just go shopping, get another pizza, some chicken nuggets, and some Coke. There is a game on later. We'll watch that."
You place in this game is only to produce the profit for the mystery man - the mysterious 'somebody' who is much wiser than you - your slave masters who orchestrate the game.
-----------------------
Frank Zappa- "Cosmik Debris"
http://youtu.be/LjPlhb4f9P8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjPlhb4f9P8#t=11
Uploaded on Jul 30, 2010
----------------------------
Frank Zappa - "Cosmick Debris"
The mystery man came over
And he said "I'm outta sight!"
He said for a nominal service charge
I could reach nirvana tonight
If I was ready, willing and able
To pay him his regular fee
He would drop all the rest of
His pressing affairs and devote
His attention to me

But I said "Look here brother
who you jiving with that cosmik debris?
Now who you jiving with that cosmik debris?
Look here brother, don't waste your time on me"

The mystery man got nervous
And he fidget around a bit
He reached in the pocket of his mystery robe
And he whipped out a shaving kit

Now I thought it was a razor
And a can of foaming goo
But he told me right then when the top popped open
There was nothin' his box won't do

With the oil of Aphrodite, and the dust of the Grand Wazoo
He said "You might not believe this, little fella
But it'll cure your asthma too"

And I said "Look here brother
Who you jiving with that cosmik debris?
Now what kind of a guru are you, anyway?
Look here brother, don't waste your time on me"
(Don't waste your time)

"I've got troubles of my own", I said
"And you can't help me out
So, take your meditations and your preparations
And ram it up your snout!"

"But I got the crystal ball" - he said
And held it to the light
So I snatched it, all away from him
And I showed him how to do it right

I wrapped a newspaper 'round my head
So I looked like I was deep
I said some mumbo-jumbo, then
I told him he was going to sleep

I robbed his rings and pocketwatch
And everything else I found
I had that sucker hypnotized
He couldn't even make a sound

I proceeded to tell him his future, then
As long as he was hanging around
I said "The price of meat has just gone up
And your old lady has just gone down!"

And I said "Look here brother-who you
Jiving with that cosmik debris?

Now is that a real poncho or is that a Sears poncho?
Don't you know, you could make more money as a butcher?

So, don't waste your time on me"
Don't waste it, don't waste your time on me
(Shanti)

- FZ
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=293201


No comments: