Friday, November 29, 2013

DINAR BANKER HAS NO NDA ACCORDING TO A FRIEND WHO SPOKE TO THEM BY PHONE....

DINAR BANKER HAS NO NDA ACCORDING TO A FRIEND WHO SPOKE TO THEM BY PHONE....

Date: Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 3:56 PM

I spoke to someone at DB and they  said no NDA no 30 limit and the 3 000 notes will be good after 30 days.

We can trade for gold and silver just let them know how much, we do not have to exchange it in USD first.

This is all GREAT NEWS. They will take payoff out of reserves and send the rest or go there, our choice.

I think Tony is being lead to inform us of what the government wants us to do so we get in a jam with the gov probably unknown to him or not.

I think I will take my time.  We do not know what the banks will be doing for sure.
Have a Great Day and Happy Thanksgiving!


 



No comments: