Monday, November 18, 2013

$120 TRILLION IN LEGAL CLAIMS AGAINST OBAMA, ERIC HOLDER, ETC. AND WASH., D.C.! BOYS, YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP THE "DIRTY TRICKS"!" FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA , NOV. 18, 2013

$120 TRILLION IN LEGAL CLAIMS AGAINST OBAMA, ERIC HOLDER, ETC. AND WASH., D.C.! BOYS, YOU DON'T KNOW WHEN TO STOP THE "DIRTY TRICKS"!" FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA , NOV. 18, 2013

     "Anonymous November 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Keep sending me those checks people. I need the money." POSTED BY FEDERAL OPERATIVE POSING AS ME ERASMUS OF AMERICA PUTTING THIS COMMENT ON AT END OF "LETTERS TO THE EDITOR FROM ERASMUS AND OTHERS" -NOV. 16, 2013 AS WAS POSTED ON NESARA NEWS. I am pretty certain I know which federal operative it was who posted this "dirty tricks" posting trying to create a fake image of me! He works for Obama and is legally protected by Eric Holder from criminal prosecution since this federal operative threatened my life with murder several times in the name of Obama to stop my drive to pass the Omni Law and reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process for the good of America and mankind across the earth.  Since Eric Holder never legally arrested this federal operative when I called upon Eric Holder to do this, it shows that this federal operative was issuing for real murder threats in the name of Obama against me. I now formally call for Congress to immediately impeach Eric Holder from office for being an accessory to murder threats in the name of Obama trying to block the passage of a constitutional amendment in America (the Omni Law) and trying to block the reestablishment of my father's Vatican endorsed food process in America which may give America the largest industry in the world if reestablished at this time.  This is high treason level criminal activity by this federal operative or operatives and apparently commissioned and legally approved by Obama and Eric Holder as they think a government run by murder threats is a lawful way to do government in America. Also, it is genocide conspiracy criminal activity making it fully answerable both to American and international law as well. It probably will not be too long and I will be asking foreign governments to issue arrest warrants for genocide conspiracy by Obama, Eric Holder, etc. to kill off the people of their nations by trying to suppress at all costs my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process which may be the only thing able to save their races from later extinction as predicted by medical lab reports from all across the world! And don't fool yourself! Foreign intelligence sources are watching all the national reports I post on the internet these days! They know what is going on!
     I was going to be a little merciful and not hit harder on legal financial claims against Obama, Eric Holder, etc. and Wash., D.C. as a government and not raise the legal financial claim figures higher against these criminal parties. But since they think they are free to run Wash., D.C. as a criminal operation run by criminals in the White House, U.S. Justice Dept., etc., the amount all parties involved including this federal operative or any associates with him will be sued each individually for $120 trillion in damages to create the legal precedent for all future law that any party to criminal acts is personally liable for the total amount of actual and punitive damages regardless what the others pay separately. You idiots in Wash., D.C. are going to learn not to mess with me! I don't intend to let you get away with it. I hid intelligence information away from you effectively. I already had several potential ways I could come up with $100 million or more to ram the Omni Law through as a constitutional amendment. You were spying on all my emails and what you thought were my electronic records. I saw that you did not get certain information that would show you what a strong hand I can have and not weak hand as you incorrectly read from information you thought you had obtained by illegal criminal spying on my electronic records any way you could. Any more "dirty tricks" pulled by any of your crowd in Wash., D.C. and the financial damage claims filed against you will go up to $150 trillion. And before you get too confident that I cannot do this successfully, I am the boy who over the years has engineered a number of legal upsets which shocked the lawyers when they lost to me. It is dangerous to underestimate me in law! I keep winning when it was supposed to be "impossible" I could win at law!
     A number of federal "dirty trick" operations have been tried against me that I did not raise the financial damage claims over then at that time. Now due to you apparently don't know when to quit, you are facing $120 trillion financial damage suits over them and if legal investigations prove that you are the fronts for secret interests running the government the public does not know about, they may end up also each getting each sued for $120 trillion in damages, etc. Rockefellers, Rothschilds, etc., better put a muzzle on your rabies dogs acting as your fronts in government and fast or else you may find suddenly all your financial holdings in the world at risk due to Obama and fellow idiots with him in government.
     Now something that really burned me personally is I have been working on a secret scientific and engineering project for maybe two years now and my notes were sitting in my study and had disappeared when I returned a few hours later. I checked everywhere to make sure. The notes which were pages and pages of formulas, technical information, engineering drawings, etc. all gone! I can recreate the research project, but it might take months to replace the notes that were stolen from me. Only a federal operative would know what to look for and only a federal operative would have stolen this from me. I was working on what could be the greatest engineering process in human history to industralize the economies of all nations on earth.
    And while we are talking on federally stolen things, I legally hung Obama, Eric Holder, etc. by repeatedly publicizing the federally stolen $525,000 that was my money to start the reestablishment of my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process with. There were four operatives to this operation and one of them a cocky federal operative said several things over the internet only known in secret federal files to make sure that I would know that this was a federal operation when they stole the $525,000 from me by technical means from international accounts of mine. Also, he cracked a joke that would only be funny to a federal operative and the rest of Americans would not have thought the joke funny at all! I have witnesses to this federal theft of $525,000 when it occurred! Obama like president of a major corporation is responsible for the corporation debts to see that they are paid off, not threaten the source owed the $525,000 with federal murder if he tries to collect on the debt owed him or in this case the money stolen from me by the corporation this president heads up. I make this public record for when this report along with other national reports is presented to the UN and other sources asking for international arrest warrants for the parties guilty of genocide conspiracy to potentially kill off the entire human race on earth.
         "Anonymous November 16, 2013 at 7:17 PM
Keep sending me those checks people. I need the money." That is not my style of language, but that of a dirty trick federal operator working under orders of Obama. Translated into English, they think it will break me if I don't get financial support from a lot of the public, so make me look like a jackass so you wouldn't want to back me anyway. A few friends of mine already know that I am scheduled to have very heavy funds shortly for reasons not stated in this report. But to try and hurt the drive for passage of the Omni Law, they tried to "reinvent" the image of my character into a scumbag no one would want to back for anything.
     For the record I have said recently if you buy products from our national website, it helps to finance the Omni Law Drive. If you put any money into the Omni Law Loan Program, this helps to directly finance the Omni Law Drive. And once recently I mentioned if you wanted to send in any currency that is subject to an RV soon, we could also accept that but send to our postal address of NIFI, P.O.l Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . And for security reasons, suggested by certified mail as that works with good security. We had the banking connections that we could handle this also. And would give credit in the Omni Law Loan Program for the amount of the RV of currency, not what you originally paid for the same foreign currency. So that covers the range of ways we approached the public for potential support.
    I publicized the story and U.S. Justice Dept. kept their mouths shut when I mentioned I had the deal that could have delivered such as $17 billion in profits and apparently with our phones wiretapped they knew we would have this huge amount of money to set up the Vatican endorsed food process with, so charged in to smash the deal which was quiet legitimate and they pretended otherwise. By amazing coincidence, one businessman with trucking connections tested out our technology for trucks and it worked great for 100 trucks tested. It increased according to his tests 30% or more fuel increase with the 100 commercial trucks tested.
     Actually, the U.S. Justice Dept. owes us from $17 to $27 billion actual damages on their illegal way of destroying our business deal then and with punitive damages would owe us likely $100 billion in actual and punitive damages combined or higher! The U.S. Justice Dept. can pay us the damages owed us any time they are ready! By the way, this is the foundation on which is built our $120 trillion in current damage claims against Wash., D.C. and officials and personnel of the federal government who have the misfortune to make our list of those to be sued for  $120 trillion in damages now. When we move, we move big on the traitors and criminals in Wash., D.C. Strangely enough the F.B.I. has behaved themselves and are not on our list at this time. Any federal agency obeying the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights is legally safe from our later legal wrath when the Omni Law is passed as it will be, I predict!
     With my report Letters To The Editor posted with Nesara News Saturday Nov. 16, 2013, that is the end of my base of reports intended to show the Christian Nationalism I stand for and is the foundational basis for the Omni Law to be passed in America. This report here would not have been prepared today if our dummies in federal service had learned to behave themselves and not try such as intended "dirty tricks" against me. This will blow up in their faces as the public will catch on to their style of "dirty trick" operations such as impersonalizing me in the Saturday comment and federal officials now facing $120 Trillion lawsuits are not going to be that confident that they are safe from me as I have this track record of having engineered a number of legal upsets before. I am not going to expand this report by showing the list of how many times I have won in legal upsets when I was not supposed to, but this is a deadly warning sign that it is not smart to make my list of those to be sued for $120 trillion in damages each.
     Nesara News and some other fine national news blogs have done a fine job of reporting the truth when the regular news media plays censor of deadly truth in America and a Dr. Goebbel's style propaganda rag sheet newspapers and slanted radio and TV broadcasts. However, there is a sign of hope when the regular news media starts admitting that Obama really messed up bad on Obamacare by mass lying to the public so they would be for it! My question for America, "Would you buy a used car from Obama? Do you think that he would tell you the truth in order to make the sale?"
     One correction to my report on the victim who reported that dealing with the federal insurance exchange was crazy to do. I had a bad phone connection and the victim was a woman, not a man as I previously reported. And others commented that when they would threaten you with a fine over refusal to accept an insurance plan they wanted to ram down your throats, they keep the threat of throwing you into federal prison close behind as you have no legal rights under Obamacare. This is a total, a complete, and wildly unconstitutional overthrow of the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights. And already millions of Americans are finding their insurance costs skyrocketing under Obamacare contrary to the promises of Obama to sell you to accept Obamacare how this would save you so much money in health insurance. I give the boy credit for being a great con artist and snake oil salesman when he wants to be!
     If some of you want to play around with math, figure 10% of a settlement fund of up to $120 trillion divided pro-rata between those in the original $100 million Omni Law Loan Program and even if reduced to $100 trillion due to federal concessions on land, you still get your pro-rata share of $10 trillion(10% of settlement figure) divided between yourselves and this is plenty to retire on for life. If you fell for the phony dirty tricks operations of federal agents for Obama, when the payout occurs. you can also sue Obama and his associates in the dirty trick operations for costing you a fast fortune in life that was probably pretty much in the bag except you got suckered in by your enemies who unfortunately are inside the government due to Obama now who wants traitors to serve him, not honest patriots loyal to America. Like hornets, you can sting Obama and associates with lawsuits for the rest of their lives for costing you big fortunes through the Omni Law Loan Program, but you listened to Obama's front people instead of honest American patriots.   
     I don't mind if ordinary Americans get greatly blessed by the federal settlement with me when it occurs as I anticipate it will. It looks like I already have the money lined up to ram the Omni Law through, but I want ordinary people to be blessed by this, not just those who were smart and saw the odds how this was going to turn out!
     Again our national website is www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com  Our national email is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com Our mailing address for those wanting it to pay for orders for products off the website is NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679. Make checks, etc. out to NIFI and tell us what the payment is for whether for a product or for our loan program to pass the Omni Law which is the Omni Law Loan Program which is on our website. And a question to consider. How can any man on earth be more evil than Obama when medical evidence and medical lab reports from all over the world indicate that the entire human race on earth may go extinct if my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process is not reestablished soon and Obama is pulling all his tricks from the White House to try and block this Vatican endorsed industrial food process from ever being set up now in America or elsewhere in the world? If this is not total evil from the White House, then murder of the entire human race on earth is not evil according to those who approve of what Obama has been trying to do to suppress this Vatican endorsed industrial food process at all costs from the human race on earth! Proof of his criminal nature is I got federal murder attempts back on my life when I told the Obama Adminstration to return the federally stolen $525,000 they stole from me which I was going to use to restart my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process in America.
     Pass this report around and see what explanation the White House gives if the national heat gets too intense on them for conspiracy of mass genocide against the American people by Obama.
     Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for the American patriot who thought the American people were worth fighting for despite murder threats and other forms of threats from the super evil in the White House and elsewhere in Wash., D.C.!)








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any federal agency obeying the U.S. Constitution and U.S. Bill of Rights? Where or who would that be?
So if this all comes to past, who is going to enforce and arrest these criminals? There has been arrest warrants for the past few years on the record for the Bush & Obama regime and don't forget Billy baby. Also warrants out for the Queen and several high dignitaries in Canada for crimes against humanity way to the Vatican. Has there been any news yet if any of these warrants have been served and if so by whom? It's still all just business as usual. Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

"Strangely enough the F.B.I. has behaved themselves..." It has? No, Erasmus! They have lost all credibility allowing the fraudulent usurper, Barack Hussein Obama aka Barry Soetoro aka Harrison Bounel aka Soebarka, to sit in the White House. An arrest should have been made before he even took the oath of office. What are they doing? What are they waiting for?

Anonymous said...

ERASMUS. I am with you one hundred percent. If I had the money I would loan it to you. If you have the evidence to get them for attempted murder then please get it done as "WE THE PEOPLE' have had enough!!! I will send you $25.00. That is all that I can do.