Monday, November 18, 2013

** Iraqi dinar, recently being said ** / Okie_Oil_Man

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

** Iraqi dinar, recently being said ** / Okie_Oil_Man
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Monday, 18-Nov-2013 03:56:34

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
11-17-2013 Intel Guru Loechin I have four bank locations that I am working with. Today, yes today, I hear from one of them.... The PB (Private Banker) lets me know they are ready, I mean all ready and could start within minutes of the 800 numbers coming out. This PB was singing like a bird saying this thing is ready to go.
---
11-17-2013 Intel Guru OkieOilMan IF THERE ARE NO MORE INTERFERENCE AND UNKNOWN PROBLEMS, I HOPE TO MAKE A POST OF REVELATION TONIGHT DEPENDENT ON AUTHORIZATION. IF ALL PROCEEDS AS I AM TOLD, THEN TONIGHT COULD BE A NIGHT TO REMEMBER. REMEMBER---THINGS OFTEN CHANGES--PRAY IT DOESN'T ANYMORE.
=====

No comments: