Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thursday Morning Update from Loechin at TNT Forum

11/21/2013

LOECHIN - OK What happened ?

First of all let me say that ALL IS WELL..... Ok I waited for a while before I can into the forum to post anything. In my years of being invested I have never had more confirmations of this thing going like I did today.

Even down to local banks being given the all go signal today this morning. In Iraq right now the IQN has made the people very happy because of what has taken place in country.

I verified all the intel I was given this morning at least five times from people in the US and abroad and it was the exact same info that today the RV was scheduled to go.

If people think that this is going to go off for the US with idiots acting crazy like the verified accounts Tony has told us today then think again.

Is the RV stopped no but did the stupid actions of some crazed dinar people scare the crap out of some of the banks yep you better believe it.....

Where are we now well I for once in my life I don't have an answer but I can assure you we are going to find one.... People please follow the rules......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CRAZED DINAR PEOPLE = DINAR GURU

Anonymous said...

MORE BULLSHIT

Anonymous said...

MORE LIKE CAMEL POOP!!!!