Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Br. Roy Tov harassed by Illuminati Jews

Dear brothers,

The Illuminati Jews are after Br. Roy Tov for being open about the Illuminati Jewish control of America:

Dear All -
My friend and fellow Orthodox Christian (former Jew like myself) is in dire physical trouble @
http://www.roitov.com/articles/tisporet.htm (Scroll down to read his dire plight.)
I am trying to contact him in efforts to bring him from Bolivia to the US.
Please pray for Roy Tov. +BN

Dear RJN Family -
I wrote to Roy Tov offering to bring him to the US and it looks like he is not going to take me up on my offer.
Here is his reply:
“Thank you brother,
“I had been repeteadly attacked by the USA government from Nepal to California. The attacks include lies, tricks, poisoning (also in Nepal), robbery, and beyond doubt, the ongoing bolivian attack on my body is being perpetrated with the help of that government.
“I am unlikely to willingly land there or in any other western location, better to sleep a powerful nap until His second return.
“I lack the words needed to express my gratitude for your commitment and generosity, the only thing I can do is to thank “the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered,” (Ro 8:26) translating my incomplete prayers for you into words acceptable to Him.
“Hoping to share a cup of coffee with you at the upper city, where there is neither pain nor tears.”

No comments: