Monday, November 4, 2013

ISA_Seattle Community TV_Interview_L'ambassadeur Leo Wanta-31OCT13


I AM

The fact that I am Is amazing and wonderful.  I can move about, I can think, love and choose.
I can grow - In wisdom.  I am yours, God, Your beloved child.  Gifted as you see fit, For sharing,
For loving,  For bearing.  In utter reliance on You;  In trust, Totally secure, Totally loved. Totally yours.

Sister Virginia Flagg, M.M.


TITLE  18  USC Section 4  -  Misprision of Felony

PUBLIC LAWS UPDATE FOR THE CURRENT U.S. CONGRESS : -
Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
DUTY, HONOR and COUNTRY -  w / Calm and American Courage

Ambassador Leo E Wanta
The Principality of Snake Hill
Country Codes :    QS    QSH     923 
USA (202) 379 2904 ext. 001


No comments: