Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I've got an Idea! Instead of throwing any Monies into Worldwide Charities, How about starting on the ground here in America!

The Giving Pledge: A new club for billionaires

Commentary:
I've got an Idea! Instead of throwing any Monies into Worldwide Charities,
How about starting on the ground here in America!

I've got a small Veteran owned business employing many men here in
Illinois! These families depend on this little company to stay off welfare, and
pay taxes. Were all doing our part one baby step at a time!

This Company started in 09, at the beginning of the inflation/Depression here
in America. We have struggled and maintained throughout with good Company
Credit from our Distributers and Bank.

(I'm Throwing Money into this Economy everyday)

Here we are struggling still, with New signed Contracts (Signed!) (In Hand!)
Giving us the Opportunity to Expand at this Very Moment!

I've swallowed My Soldier Pride trying to Raise Working Capital to keep these men
and women working!

My Bank Can Only give me a very small amount, (THE SAME AMOUNT I JUST
PAID BACK TO THEM ON TIME!) They See that I didn't show much Personal Gain.
[that's what happens when you start with nothing and have to put everything back into
a small company to grow} 

Bottom Line!
Billionaires should take the time to look around! There are MANY small veteran
Owned Businesses out there on the brink of Growth that will Boost this Economy,
AND Keep Families from Depending on the Government! AND keep them from
being Homeless!

Not a million dollars at a time, but paychecks for American Families!

Banks are tight! VA funding is limited, Time Consuming, and Restricted with red tape!

VC financing aren't interested if your Business
1.) Doesn't accept Credit Cards, (which just simply isn't a Concrete Construction Payment option)
2.) Doesn't have revenues in the million Dollar range! (Really) If These Billionaires want to
Help with Charities Then Send the money you made, Back to the People and Country that educated you and helped you earn it! I at this company Give to charities everyday, Not a
million at a time, But as much as I can!

Hell! I've just went without and my Family has went without living in this little $35,000
rundown home in small town Midwest America, So others Can get a paycheck and stay
in there homes! NOW THAT'S CHARITY!

So Mr. or Mrs. Billionaire, before you go off looking to Publically being recognized, Giving
to Anything (in hopes they receive 20% after the process).

Help America With their Economy and Send Me a Check!

Soldier Contract/Construction
1304 south 4th Street
Greenville, IL. 62246


Unlike Leona Helmsley, I at Soldier, and All my employees PAY TAXES!


(P.S.) Thanks For Your Military Service To Your Country if It Applies!

:
Use your masterful powers of thought,
visualization and verbal intent to
Co-create a peaceful world now...

dolphins 3


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! I'M SURE MANY WILL COME TO YOUR CALLING JUST AS SOON AS IT'S POSSIBLE!