Friday, November 22, 2013

Knock Knock...Things to Come...

Knock Knock...Things to Come...
Posted By: Valiant [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 22-Nov-2013 12:03:11
 
This is for the people…
As for our greedy world powers,
Or as I like to refer to them as
A bunch of filthy scum-sucking pigs…
I could give a rat’s behind what you say now…
You had your chance…It’s too late now…
You will get yours,
Make no mistake of that.

First, let me just say
This is not the time to lose faith…
I wish I could help everyone…
Change it, make it better…
But it is…as it was meant to be
I suppose.

The Aliens have been trailing the comet
Waiting to see what happens when it
Reaches the Sun…
Then they’ll make their move…

It will break up worse than expected.
Only an act of God can change this.

If you had only spread the Good Spirit
World wide…Angels might have swayed this.
Well it’s too late now.
Soon enough…

There shall come a day
When it appears as though the sky is falling…
No rocket or weapon can stop it…
Only an act of God…

As for when…movies offer a clue…
As I once said, life will imitate art
But at least we should see through
The Holidays…

A Shaman woman told me that…
When it begins…
To go to bed…rest, relax, meditate…
There is no way to hide anyway.
And those that can help will find you
Wherever you are…
Likewise for those they intend to stop.

Just like Santa Clause,
They know who’s been naughty…
And who’s been nice…

As for the who…well you’ll just have to
Wait and see…

I knew the Andromedans
Were coming…
They’ve been checking…
I have to confess I feel stupid…
When I thought Andromedans…
I just imagined all blue skinned humanoids…
But I had no idea
So many different races were coming…
I should have considered how big
The Andromeda Galaxy is…

Why do I mention this?
Because there are so many first time
Visitors coming…
Because there are so many whose power
Towers above those who currently reside
Over us…
Something to think about.

While I have promised artwork to some
Alien races coming…I would first, or rather
Lastly, like to offer one last time some
Of my artwork for sale to people here.
The money will go to my parents for the
Holidays…So please, if you want anything
Now is the time to ask…I’m cutting prices
Down since money won’t matter much longer…
Paintings at $400.00…And a few pencil drawings at
$4,000.00…the rest is going to the first
Aliens who visit me, help me…
They seem seriously interested in it anyway…
And I would like to offer them a
Welcoming present anyway.
Some of them are so nice…
It really is making me wonder why
So many of the current alien races…
Have been dragging their feet in doing
Anything…
The Andromedans appear fearless…
I wonder why…

Dear Big Brother,
I don’t know how many more posts I
Have left…but I warned you…
And I see who’s coming…
Why don’t you just hand over the keys
Already…there is no power you have
That rivals theirs.

That’s all for now.
Euterpe 



American Wilderness 



http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=292613


No comments: