Sunday, November 10, 2013

Late Sat.PM/ Early Sun.AM Dinar Chatter and Opinions

Late Sat.PM/ Early Sun.AM Dinar Chatter and Opinions 11/10/2013 0 Comments SUNDAY MORNING: TNT: [ALREADY BLESSED] GM TNT - NOTHING NEW YET....TOO EARLY BUT NO BAD NEWS SO HANG IN THERE- THIS COULD BE OUR DAY!. loechin] @9:40 EST Enjoy your morning cause things are about to get even better SPGuru: Well I had to stay quiet until after. All is done and it had to get to a point as Tony told you so you can get 800#. They are coming. Witness others CE just !Qn. My turn will come once public on VNN. Which is in next 24hrs. Your turn will depend on release of 800# and open appt times based on your location. Let the process play out. Good night and get some rest. [okrocks] We know they will not tell us the exact time for it to be released... could be today, tonight or anyday/time soon... [authorsamoliver] I believe we are at the end of this ride and the beginning of a whole new journey. I am so proud to have been through this time with each of you. I have learned so much . I will always know this is a historical even that I am so grateful to have been a part of now and in the future.

No comments: