Monday, November 4, 2013

"PROOF RFID MICROCHIP IS IN 'OBAMA HEALTH CARE" FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOV. 4, 2013


"PROOF RFID MICROCHIP IS IN 'OBAMA HEALTH CARE" FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOV. 4, 2013

Dan Fink has shared a video with you on YouTube






If you take the RFID Microchip they can TRACK your every move, Control your MONEY, Control your FOOD and possible even KILL you if you don't obey! (Read More Below)

The HR 3962 Bill is an exact copy of the HR 3200 bill in the acceptance of just a few word removed concerning the RFID Microchip but the ability to Chip Every Citizen of the United States is still in the bill.

Open Bill and Read Pages 1501 thru 1510
http://housedocs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf

Read Class II Special Controls Guidance For FDA Staff
http://www.fda.gov/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGuidance/GuidanceDocuments/ucm072141.htm

Read RFID Chip Implant Found In The Health Care Bill Article
http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/rfid-chip-implant-found-in-the-hc-bill-not-kidding/blog-289155/

Please Read And Do The Research Yourself!
The RFID Microchip Agenda has been in the works for some time now and most websites who claim they have done the research for you have been paid off or threatened by the government.

This video also reveals The RFID Brain Chip that has been developed and currently being used on humans PLUS the RFID Microchip could also contain a lethal dose of Cyanide and be activated at any time by those in control.

Download this video, re-upload it to the web, use this same description and title, tell friends and family we care not how you do it just get the word out before it too late!

I Downloaded This Video at: http://www.emergencyvideobroadcast.com
©2013 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066



--
ARE YOU SEARCHING FOR THE TRUTH?
¿Está buscando la verdad?

COMMENTS FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOV. 4, 2013

     Years ago I talked with the electronic engineer who invented the original RFID Microchip for the federal government. He told me of attending a top secret meeting at C.I.A. with top national leaders attending. They were discussing how to trick the American people into taking the RFID Microchip under their skin. If they could trick the American people into doing this, then they could set up a total federal electronic spy system over all Americans where they spy on you 24 hours a day 7 days a week! This would enable them to set up a total federal electronic police state in America where they could control all your movements in life. Obamacare will threaten you with federal legal wrath if you don't agree to take this RFID Microchip under your skin.
     Separate from this electronic engineer, I got the research work of a medical researcher who made his living doing medical research work. He tested some of the first RFID Micropchips and found an engineering flaw to them the federal government did not know existed in them. This medical doctor stated his research work showed that all people could be accidentially killed by this in the end who took it under their skin. He made an unusual comment then. He said the symptoms when this microchip started killing you would be the same symptoms as prophesied in Revelation for those who take the "mark of the beast" and are getting ready to die in great pain and agony on earth.
     Folks, pass my Omni Law and we by national referendum will block this scheme of Obama, C.I.A., etc. to put you under a total federal police state under Obamacare. And you won't have to take this murderous RFID Microchip then either!
     Better act fast to block this Obamacare from forcing you to take the RFID Microchip under your skin by passing the Omni Law fast! And to sacrifice personal interest to help you, those backing our Omni Law Loan Program until Nov. 14, 2013, put in $25 or more into this program shown our national website and I will let you get first option to buy into what might be a huge gold deal. My family long ago made part of their fortune by mining gold at an important site then. The site I checked out years ago and was stopped in operation due to flooding that ruined the mining then and engineering then couldn't handle it. It needs work but can be reopened now. Once I have the money assembled, I intend to see if I can reopen it now. I am hiding information I know about its current status. If it can be made operational now and apparently it looks like it can, I will sell then 10% royalty on profits divided pro-rata at very low prices to those who back the Omni Law Loan Program now through Nov. 14, 2013 and then if some is left of the 10% royalty on profits I will let others who have backed the Omni Law Loan Program previously to get first option to pick up the remainder. If any of the 10% royalty option remains, I will likely have the money myself and buy out the remainder with my own money at that time and assign this to my favorite charity or charities after I am paid back the original money I put out to get this interest for a charity or charities. I had access to an old engineering report people did not know exists and it indicated that the old family mining site might be the largest gold vein in America today.  
     If for any reason, technical problems prevent me from reopening the old family gold site of long ago, I also have three other gold location angles due to my family background and will reassign the 10% royalty on profit plan divided pro-rata between backers then to at least one or more of other gold sites so long as they will deliver on serious gold production. I studied engineering with an engineering school years ago and also got technical suggestions from an old friend of mine who used to open up mines in America. I know what to look for and what is smart to go after or not. Don't be caught like Mark Twain of long ago. He and two buddies discovered a gold strike in California and celebrated at the bar about their discovery instead of filing claim on it. Someone else filed when they should have but were drinking instead and they lost as I recall the largest gold discovery in California then. The old family story left to me told exactly where the gold is at at the old family site and my forefather who opened up this large gold operation told us what was necessary to make this operational again once time allowed. Time to cash in! Gold is high now! I have this old family gold site running and I will back the paying back of any money loaned for the Omni Law Loan Program if settlement from Wash., D.C. stalls for awhile. But I have engineered legal upsets before because I know how law works and anticipate that we will have the largest financial settlement in history and will be paid what is owed us which I will divide 10% pro-rata of it to all backers of the Omni Law Loan Program per terms already stated. 
     For those wanting to promote the Omni Law, I suggest get a copy off the internet from Nesara News in their archive listing for Oct. 31 of my report "Will All Americans Die?" by Erasmus of America (my pen name) and send this report all over America which has a copy of The Omni Law in this report. And feel free to promote this report all over America which is "Proof RFID Microchip Is In Obama Health Care." 
    For technical reasons I will not show here, it was required that I release my updated report One Penny And Inflation (Wash., D.C. Mass Exposed!) by Nov. 2, 2013. In creating later copies of this, a few minor typo errors will be eliminated that were created putting out this 23 page report so fast. The material was there showing the Omni Law will restore the serious legal founding principles of America in 1776 and which have been censored from you for a long time by powerful interests that did not want you to know the real legal principles America was founded upon in 1776. I also exposed Communist tactics and plans in America no other source had access to this information at this time. I pulled the rug from under certain powerful interests by releasing this report by Nov. 2, 2013. They were outmaneuvered and did not have enough time to complete their plans for how to crush the American people on the original planned date of Nov. 17, 2013. The purpose of intelligence work is to know the plans of the other side before they can carry out their plans and then you can stop them and win instead of them stopping you and winning the war or whatever the battle you are fighting about.
       Okay, back to today! Our website is www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com .Our email is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com . Our mailing address for those wanting to send in orders instead of placing them through our website is NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679. Make any checks, etc. out to NIFI and tell us what the payment is for. The Omni Law Loan Program provides loan money to faster move on passing the Omni Law. Orders for products also help finance the Omni Law Drive.
     I already was offered recently a deal where I would be made super rich for life if I would sell out the American people and not push the Omni Law. But I am dedicated to the principles I stand for and so you still have a leader with powerful aces on your side and will not sell you out. I know political science well. I know how to win. I know power tactics and have moved this movement into a position where it is potentially a deadly threat to the powerfully corrupt in America. But I have no magic wand, and only deal with reality! Heavy backing of the people means I win fast for the Omni Law. Light backing of the people means I can still win, but takes longer and I will have to sacrifice some personal interests in order to give you the American people the victory of passage of the Omni Law which will make America a reborn nation in freedom and prosperity once passed.
     I was offered powerful connections and to be one of "their leaders" if I would join them now, but who would fight for passage of the proposed Omni Law if not me, and who would fight for Christianity and Christian values on a heavyweight level if I left you, and who would fight for serious free enterprise if I did not as I know the heavyweight economics most good intentioned conservative leaders stand for but I possess much advanced knowledge of economic science they never had access to? It is a pattern of Bible history that God always sends one or more leaders to show the people the right way God approves for them so they have a choice between good and evil for their nation. There are many capable leaders out there and very intelligent. But I am a ramrod leader and they are not. They rally behind me and we will storm this nation. Obama offers America the blessings of all hell let loose on earth for America and the world if you let him win in his objectives. I offer the blessings of God because my smart answers have pretty much all been done already in history and God supplied these answers, not man. My real brains is being smart enough to listen to the smart answers that God has already given for mankind as examples to follow. When you also listen to the smart answers that God has already shown us in history, science, agricuture, free enterprise, industrial principles, national defense, etc., then we are all smart because we all listen to the wisdom of God which is smarter than any of us singly! God has not abandoned us! We can only fall and collapse if we abandon God who does not wish for us to fail on this earth!
     Obama is in his second term and the American economy is still stalled out and other nations plotting how to replace America as the world leader because they must rate Obama as stupid or they would not think they can replace America as a world leader at this time. Obama bluffs but does not have good answers for America.
      Engineering which I studied is a very practical field. You use what works so long as it works! Obama comes up with theories and concepts that are not sound and therefore waste our time if we listen to him instead of sound advice and leadership!
     Pass this report around and let's give America a future by passage of the Omni Law and now!
     Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for the American who respects the practical in answers, not nonsense in answers for America!)
                   www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com  
                   fastboomamericaneconomy@gmail.com




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am always searching online for articles that can help me and this is one of them. Thanks for sharing this article, great way of bring such topic to discussion.