Thursday, November 7, 2013

Tidbits and Thoughts from TNT Members Thursday AM

Tidbits and Thoughts from TNT Members Thursday AM

11/07/2013


[GJHHonor] got this on the skype room don't know if the person wants there name on here so this is what the post said "scolling across Iraqi News last night it was saying that the government will not delay in the implementing the deletion of the zeros which appreciate the currency "substantially"

[GJHHonor] part 2 On Iraq TV Tonight vice president Biden said that the financial steps that Iraq is taking right now will propel the country into a new era of financial stability ( I cannot copy so I type this in here)

[jerseygirl] GJHHonor maybe that was it - short and sweet

[normanross] looked at recaps this AM and this comment was there in the Wed evening chatter section: Roger B11/07/2013 12:36am I live in the northern part of Europé and exactly 6 AM my time (8 AM Iraqi time) PM Maliki made a kind of announcement on Al-Iraqia TV channel. There was no audience and he only spoke to the TV Viewers. It might have been pre-recorded.
....
Read More Link on Right

[normanross] jerseygirl morning .i know my eyes didnt decieve me last night when i saw lagarde on iraq tv

 [normanross] got 2 members who saw same thing

 [jerseygirl] normanross you did?

 [normanross] flpatriot and another last night

[normanross] jerseygirl the news crew on tv was showing her walking with 2 iraq businessmen to a building

 [byecar] so did maliki make the speech? the right way....

[wantingfreedom] byecar He made a 4 min. speech, but don't know the content yet

[Robsharp] Does anyone know if M made his speech and if he said th right things?

 [JETT] Robsharp .... I heard he made the speech, and said the "right" things....

[raven] pontymania ryan31 I am still trying to connect the DOTs with the RV...did Maliki come here last week, for help from the US once again, or the RV? I don't think the IMF has the power to force a country to RV...JMHO

[ryan31] raven my understanding is smoke and mirrors. came here asking about help with security however behind closed doors had meetings about the rv.....my understanding about cl is she was given the authority based on agreements that had already been made.....idk how that all worked out but that is what i understand to this point

[pontymania] raven tes M was here last week and asked for arms and asistance. I agree I dont think IMF has that power

[ALREADY BLESSED] pontymania raven THE IMF DOES HAVE THAT POWER IF ... THAT COUNTRY HAS BORROWED MONEY FROM IMF...GIVES THEM THAT POWER

 [MinnThin] ALREADY BLESSED Yes, and Iraq is still considered an emerging economy, so from that standpoint, they do have some jurisdiction in that area.

 [jackaroo] ALREADY BLESSED it was my understanding that if iraq failed to cooperate that the imf has the authority to bring back the pre-war rate of 3.22 any time they want. do you remember the same?

[Rinzler] jackaroo I remember Tony saying something to that effect on his call Monday night. That if Maliki didn't do it correctly, it would be done for him.

[Jay316] jackaroo T said CL can press the button and rate will stay same for out of country..but in country it will be lower

[1infamous] it seems IF Maliki didn't do the speech like how he was supposed to do.... He will just make it worse for his country and he can kiss that 3rd term Goodbye IMO

[greatdaynedinar] I think it goes without saying that if the train of thought I'd that the imf has the power then there are conditions that make it so. Question is does owing allot of money to imf merit that and or are there more issues and if so what? And are those enough. Secondly any country has the power to say no and choose war instead

[free4flight] For those of you that did not read the Goat, she said her sources at the CBI told her they are plainning a release and new website between Thursday morning and Friday eve... sounds pretty good to me

**********

[loechin] Hey hey guys

[wantingfreedom] loechin I stayed up for the speech . . looks like it was 4 min. Any word on whether it was what CL was looking for?

[febgirl] Good morning Loechin Do you know if Maliki made the appropriate speech this morning, I was 9 1/2 hours ago if he did. You would have thought we'd hear by now at least that much.

[loechin] As I said several weeks ago CL has stepped in and had given a timeline to M. As of this moment that I am aware of M knows that His position is in jeporady. There will be an announcement but I don't think it will be him. All I will say is that from all and I mean all info that I have received we are in the greatest window we have ever been in and will see this. You will see new leadership in Iraq come into view as of now. They are sick of M too

Loechin) Guys I am getting the greatest info I have ever gotten this AM let's see what happens THRU this week

(LEMusic) loechin~ Deep Gratitude! Are you thinking we will see our blessing this week then, or have to wait for new PM in Iraq... or something else?

(Loechin) LEMusic No we will see this now.  I am more convinced then ever before that we are in " the now time"


**********

**********

Roger B  11/07/2013 12:36am  I live in the northern part of EuropĂ© and exactly 6 AM my time (8 AM Iraqi time) PM Maliki made a kind of announcement on Al-Iraqia TV channel. There was no audience and he only spoke to the TV Viewers.
It might have been pre-recorded.
According to Mountain Goat´s latest intel the Central Bank of Iraq will post the new rate on their new site between today and Friday.

**********

Brnagin4:  Guys, I am not a Guru I am mostly a Lurker ;)

I am currently in Thailand hoping I have to make a very quick flight home in the next day or so.  I am meeting with Thai Officials and liaisons.  One of the people I met here began to discuss a lot of new information from the middle east claiming they were going to be building a lot of new things and become more prominent in the world.  I told her that I was fairly sure Iraq's currency would soon RV to at least pre-war status so they can begin to build.  She said "you know I am thinking you are right.  One of my old business friends told me he bought currency after WWII that he believed it would go back up in value. He said everyone told him he was crazy but he did it anyway and it was just him and one other friend.  He invested a lot of money in it.   You know what he is now a very wealthy man because of the currency.  I believe you will be someone like him."

 That is all, I tried to match her words exactly but I did fill in some of the broken english with her meaning.  In a time where we have been through the roller coaster it is encouraging to know this type of thing dates back to around WWII!

 Go RV! Brnagin4

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/11/tidbits-and-thoughts-from-tnt-members-thursday-am.html

No comments: