Sunday, June 12, 2011

Dinar Intel Update - 11/11/11

The latest intel..............

elsie: FROM TONY: Posted Today, 12:22 PM This is a great question. You remember last week when I said that I was 99.9% sure that this was going to happen. I said it because I was informed by both sides of the water that it was completed. Well as we know, it did not happen. The penalty for it not happening was very costly to a lot of people and I do not think they can afford for it to happen again. So this time, I am telling you that I am 99.9999999999999%. I can't be 100% until it actually does. Well, I could be, but that would be giving you too much info and probaly cause some people problems, so less just go with the 99.9999999999999%. It is not long now and you will see. Besides you won't even care how or what I know after it happens.


[Blaino] Pattern developer "Tony" says that the 13th... Monday, fit's the mold for "an increase in value in the Iraqi Dinar". Tony is one of our PlanetDinar.com ForEx and Stock Market Intel Guys, and has a 35 year track record of winning business. So... when he has developed a "pattern".... well I sit up and pay attention. Poppy2, Rich Queen, many other PlanetDinar.com Contacts, Sources and Intel suppliers ... Okie, Myself, Gump, Dusty and several more... all believe that based on their intel, sources, contacts, direct first hand knowledge and insight that we "SHOULD" see the worldwide financial reset within days.... We all need to understand that this affair is not the revalue for Iraq alone... but for somewhere between 52 and 137 countries... some up, some down... and we are "PROBABLY NOT" waiting on anything to happen in Iraq.... but somewhere else, someone else, something else, etc. The key is that "IT" must happen TOGETHER... and it will not happen unless and untill it happens "TOGETHER!"

[bluwolf] That post on top of course you all knew that we will see 136 countrys come out at the same time,I had explain(the system) to all [bluwolf] Folks this is a big deal its not just Iraq,if we focus on it this way it will aliviate the stress [bluwolf] The imf,ust,un,are all pulling in their last strings to get it all out [bluwolf] Today [nocaligirl] bluwolf I think it's gonna be a while still do you? [bluwolf] No its happening as we speak [jonjobe7] bluwolf we should see it by monday? [bluwolf] Such is the system. Amen

[poppy2] peachee all of the above in Blaino's post is very accurate . All of us focus every min on Iraq and this is global and they can rv one without all the rest. example if they where to rv say the dong three days before the dinar what would i do if i held a few million dong?? of course i would cash my dong and then double dip by buying tons more dinar. This is just a small example of the trouble they would have if they dont get this right the first time. ALL and I mean ALL information for the last 8 days has stated it in in process and moving to rv ASAP they want it just like we do all around the GLOBE. POPPY2
[poppy2] peachee I AM FINE I finally got a desent nights sleep i havent had in a long while . i am excited about the next few days we will all be doing our celebrations . lol,lol I can say some very high dignitaries in WASHINGTON have already had parties in anticipation of the coming event. poppy2 tookie absolutely

[6/10/2011 11:36pm[POPPY2] next i have been told all the military rotating out of iraq from here forward will have vouchers and as of the end of business time today in the usa those vouchers will be activated. And Free Spirit no i havent ever stated it has revauled but some people and mostly organizations have been paid a rv;ed rate but i not me has even said it has rv'ed so dont put words in my mouth. Those military personel when they rotate out to come home they can go to their new military pay station and deposit their voucher and the money will be wired to them in 48 hours?? Now i am only passing along the facts that i have been given from a top military official that just returned home a month ago. He still has much contact with his crew that remain in iraq. Poppy2

[1:06:22 AM] [chickenhunter] OK PLANET PEOPLE I JUST RECIVED SOME REALY GREAT INFO FROM THE SAND BOX..SOMETING IS SOPOSE TO HAPEN ON SUNDAY THERE ..THAT SHOULD HELP THINGS HERE.VERRY GOOD THINGS HAVE ALL READY HAPEND THERE AND GOOD THINGS HAVE BEN SEAN THERE ...IM NOT ONE FOR DETAILS..NOW DOES ALL THIS MEAN IT WILL RV.NOPE DOES NOT MEAN THAT IT WILL.IT JUST GIVES HOPE AND DIRECTION THAT THINGS ARE GOING AND ITS A GOOD DIRECTION..NO WORD FORM ANY ONE THIS SIDE OF THE POND TODAY.....THATS WHAT I CAN GIV FROM THE SAND SIDE OF THE POND.

[BigSteve] just listened to last night's call with Dan and Tony and I have to say they are SPOT ON with what I was told yesterday by my very high up banking friend!! 2 months ago this same person was telling me that "I'd probably know about the RV before they did". This is a VERY high up banker, actually VP of International Banking with a top 10 US Bank. Yesterday was SO different. He told me the RV HAS to occur ASAP!! Went on to say his contact in Dubai was very forthcoming. Said there is tremendous international pressure on Iraq to RV and do it NOW!! He went on to say that Iraq will NEVER be taken seriously in the Forex markets until they have a tradeable currency. He also told me what most of us already knew, that BoA, Chase, WF, and Citi Bank are contracted to handle the cash in. I admitt I've had my doubts about Dan and Tony, but not anymore!! So sorry for doubting them, but oh so glad I still listen. My friend said the RV will happen

10:58 AM [BigSteve] xxxxxxxxxx Yes I did. I was saying I listened to Dan and Tony's recorded call and IMO they are spot on with everything. I related what a very close, high up banking friend told me yesterday, that the RV MUST HAPPEN SOON!!! 2 months ago this same person was telling me he knew nothing pending. Now yesterday this VP of International Banking at a top 10 US Bank says that it MUST happen VERY SOON. He says there is tremendous pressure on Iraq via the global financial community. He also said that Forex will NOT take them seriously until they have a tradeable currency. His contact is in Dubai. He is very credible

----------------------------------------------------------------------
EXCERPTS FROM DAN AND TONY ON PTR RECORDED CALL JUNE 10

Tony-- Anything positive you are seeing, anything positive you are hearing - BELIEVE IT! I've gotten a ton of info, another one of those over load days again, today it was great -great -great positive info I can tell you this--everybody who says says .83, $1.63, $2.00 and everything else will be proven wrong in the next 72 hours, Everybody who doesn't believe- will be proven wrong in the next 72 hours. I know you guys hate that all over again. Its like that every weekend but some weekend has to be THE weekend- I'll tell you what--I have a ton of information right now- I am down town sitting on the front of the cigar clip everybody else is inside, I am outside, sitting here on the bench having me a drink, smoking me a cigar, having my own celebration because everybody else has had theirs! If you don't understand that -I don't know what I need to tell ya-- but I am having my own celebration!

Dan--Well Tony we do say this a lot from week to week and I know that you are aware of that as well and it is because we do see a lot of the information that comes out.......I mean I am just relating to what you are saying I get frustrated when the weekends come up as you guys have heard and you know by Wednesday we have already jumped to its going to happen Friday by Thursday/Friday. I mean I have heard for the last three or four days its happening tonight, for sure, you know its done- its over, this is going on in parliament and thats going on with the...and we got people cashing out vouchers or getting vouchers written to what ever it is and it gets our blood pumped a little bit--but I think a lot of people are also to the point where, my blood cant get pumped anymore- I don't really believe it anymore. umm they keep saying this and I talked to a lady that mentioned that to me just a few minutes ago. I said you know it is a little bit disheartening to go into every weeken!
d and hearing the same thing but we are really on the crust of this thing being done. I just spoke to Sara B. out of Arkansas who won our 100k thing last night and she told me how she did not want to send the email and a whole long story and it actually was a pretty good story on how she became one of the winners and we will have her on our call Monday I told her and Gene was the guy who won the night before that and have both of them on our call Monday IF we are still here Monday. Either way its a kind of exciting situation, but I know its kind of frustrating for a lot of people and Tony I know thats what you are reiterating as well is that you are seeing the good side of this and you are in that belief mode again...

Tony--I always see the good side -I get the good information - I mean I get the bad information too, I have to weigh it, but todays good information definitely outweighs the bad information. So this is what I would like to do- I'll put out a personal challenge, anybody who wants to say anything negative, which we accept, please do it in one thread, lets start a negative thread cause I want everybody to put it all right there so when this time frame is up.....I mean those 83 cent people, 1.63 people, those people who thinks its not going to happen, people who said all the trash talking, tell them to talk trash now-- I am looking forward to it--I want to personally address each and every one of them, after the time, hows that?

Dan--ok, so you want us to start a thread, maybe I will go start it or maybe one of the mods do it and we will call it "If you want to vent, vent here". SO if you want to vent- go vent in that thread but if you are like myself and don't want to see that stuff don't even open that thread, but if you want to complain about something go to that thread and do it

Tony--if you are a nonbeliever if you are one of those .83 people, 1.63, .10 people, whatever, ya go in there.......thats fair isn't it? Everybody knows what I say...

Dan--I do like the members being able to say whatever they want at long as its not a personal or character assassination I mean they can say whatever they want, it doesn't matter to me

Tony-- Ya they can say whatever they want right there, but everybody wants us to man up, now you man up, thats what I am telling all of them -- you man up ok, thats what I am telling all of them

Dan--There is nothing to be negative about, we've got really, really good stuff going on. I think thats where.... that is where I am going to keep my focus. I think that we've got a really good weekend coming up in front of us. Tony I know you had some news about this weekend being a weekend for all of us to look at, I wont go into the details of that but I feel pretty confident that we are very close to this. I know there is something left or we would already be there...but we are so close and they pulled enough strings right now it wont support itself anymore, it doesn't have enough......

Tony--it wont--There are no more excuses, there are no more requirements, there is no nothing...we told you guys about what was going on with the banks- a lot of you didn't believe that, we told you about what was going on over there and some of you didn't believe that, we told you about the vouchers- you didn't believe that, we told you about the guy that got paid over there by the contract and you didn't believe that, well now it time to tell the truth...so its truth or consequences time

Dan--I think the reason they don't believe it is because we are sitting in a position where its never happened yet...I can relate to that, you have to admit we have both sat on that side of the fence a couple times and man how many things do we have to hear it before this actually happens. So I think we need to leave this on a real positive note, let everybody have a goodnight. I know we are definitely gong to have a good night with my wife and daughter.......

Tony--I want to leave it positive too and you can close it but I think I said this earlier today on a thread -- Enjoy your weekend, its Friday night go out and enjoy it, enjoy Saturday/Sunday but we told you all last week from Wednesday, when it was supposed to happen, to now - Be ready and if you're not ready I'd spend the weekend getting ready and enjoy it--okay thats my close

Dan-- and thats good enough. I mean if you get to feeling a lil overwhelmed this weekend, if your kinda frustrated, you've heard this news over and over again - do me a favor, just get off by yourself and close your eyes and say "Its almost over" - "its almost over". I'm not going to tell you to so something corny like click your heels together and say its almost over (laughing) but it IS almost done! We feel the frustration, we are there too, but we ARE almost done- so don't wreck your night, don't wreck your weekend and don't get too caught up in the drama of when its going to be done - lets just leave it at that. We ARE almost there!..........Hopefully we will be having a call Sunday night or Saturday night saying its over....have a great night/weekend everybody!
---------------------------------------
Okay this is for those who need transcripts, so you don't miss out on what was said...please do NOT use this thread for bashing or anything else of that nature...its for our own reference. Thank You and Thank You Dan and Tony!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The topic can be found here:
http://peoplestalkradio.properapps.com/index.php?showtopic=10239

No comments: