Thursday, February 21, 2019

GooBle really SUX!

Can't create polls no more.
Comments are being shadowbanned
This blog is shadowbanned from search engines
Google Sux
Google stinks
Google is evil

I wanted to put up a poll for public input for ditching this Soros owned Google platform this blog is on. Blogger killed the polls. I have nesara.news back up and running. We cound simply stop posting here and start posting on nesara.news. I could put a redirect on this blog to autoredirect new visitors to the nesara.news blog which I host on one of my own servers.

What say you? 

 http://nesara.news/index.php




  I have nesara.news up and running. I need to do some work on it customizing to fit our style. I am using b2evolution software which is a good solid platform. Not the easiest to work with on the back end but it appears to be the best available for private server hosting. The options and features are way better than blogger. Feel free to visit and make comments. You may create a member account if you want to take advantage of additional features.

~Freewill

No comments: