Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Follow me to victory and be strong and courageous.

DEBRA LOWE
http://daughtersofz.typepad.com/

5/31/11
The Spirit of the Lord says;
My children have encountered many giants in their land. I Am calling to your remembrance that you are 'giant - slayers'! Do not allow that enemy of Ours to think that you are afraid. Run towards that lying, loud-mouth enemy and silence him with the Rock. You have been given My Word in order to raise the standards, you are never to lower yourself to the level of your enemy. Do not let him bring you into his way of fighting, no, you must pull him into Our ring, Our way. As you make that stand and keep your standard high the enemy will see that he cannot pull you down. I have made you to be a threshing instrument against him, with My word in your mouth, that has been planted in your heart, there is no weapon formed against you that will prosper. Do not be moved from your place of safety, for as you well know, the plan of the enemy is to kill, steal, and destroy. Yet I know, that as you stay in Me that you are hidden and inaccessible to him. I Am your Victor and your Champion! There is no defeat in Me, I will teach and train your hands to war. I say to you My child, fear not, for I have already overcome this tactic of the enemy. This way of his is not new to Me, though you may be overwhelmed by the strange fiery trial that has come upon you, I Am not. I have already decreed that you will come through with the victory and with more wisdom and insight than you have ever had before. This territory is yours and you will place the victory flag right there, and you will not be moved. The enemy will back off, for I have placed in you everything needed to conquer and avail in this battle too. There shall none of My Words be prolonged or deferred any more, but the Word that I have spoken shall be done! For the visions that I have given to you, they are not vain, and, the prophesy that I have spoken they are not flattering lies, I will perform every Word that I declared. So stand and do not bow to the enemy. Hold up the hands that are weary, and strengthen the weak knees, cut through and make firm stable paths for your feet. Follow me to victory and be strong and courageous. This is an ongoing transformation, but you will win as you stay wrapped up in Me. This strange and fiery trial shall pass and you will come forth as a giant-slayer prepared for the next level. I Am not finished with you, you are My masterpiece and I still have My hands on you.
Scripture References: Psalms 144:1-2; Is. 59:19; Ezek. 12:28; Heb. 12:12-13; 1 Peter 4:12-13

No comments: