Sunday, January 6, 2013

Hell with Crayons / (Very Important) You have the Right to know / Nicole Matthews: JOURNEY DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE


Two messages from D. The second update is really juicy. If did not get a chance to hear the interview with Heather, I recommend it. You learn some interesting things like how the good guys got the gold from the bad guys. I was teleported out of their vaults. Oh, they left them one bar with a thank you noted, love so and so. lol. –B

 
To Hell with Crayons
From D. (Removing the Shackles)
January 3, 2013
 I have a shit load of stuff that I want to tell you, and unfortunately barely any time- I'm seriously swamped right now. I've read the 56 comments on the recorded conversation that I posted earlier today, and I want you all to know that I hear you. Loud. And. Clear.

D's time of being a good girl and sitting quietly in the corner coloring has just come to an end.

I'm done with the bullshit. I'm done with the controllers- including those that have been controlling me with intel.

"You can't repeat any of this, it's classified/Top Secret!!"


"This information can't get out because the bad guys will use it against us"


"No one can know this right now because if it becomes public knowledge it will delay the RV/PPs/ St Germaine Trust/World Global Settlements/new financial system from happening!"


I have spent hours upon hours a day working though intel, cross referencing and vetting every piece, I have done everything I was told to do. I have been quiet, even though I've been screaming in my head.

Not just I, but a whole lot of us. We did what we've been told to do- just shut up and sit quietly so that "they" can get the work done. Well guess what? It's January 2013.

You had your chance to do it your way, and obviously you didn't have the balls to get it done. I hereby am giving you full notice that your time is up. Now..... we do this thing OUR way. .

I've already told my main military contact that I'm not playing their game anymore. I've also told several of my other major contacts that I'm not going to shut up any more. Hell, one of them might just join me on RTS to spill the sordid details of what a freakin' mess they've made of all of this.

So it comes down to this: You wanna know the truth? You CAN handle the truth!

It's time the world KNOWs what the hell has been going on because I SWEAR I can't take another day of this hiding in dark corners bullshit.

Give me a day or two- I need to pull this together thoroughly, and I'll be cross referencing details with several people, because I want to make sure that you get the whole truth to the best of our abilities.

Oh and I'm putting together a team. WE are putting together a team. Wanna help out?

d.breakingthesilence on skype

________________________________________

This is a great update! I love this quote. Now maybe things will finally get done. –B

On Wednesday, December 5th, 2012, A new American president was sworn in, to hold the office of "interim president" until real constitutionally sound elections take place. Obama is no longer the President of the United States of America and is acting as a figurehead at the moment because they have yet to announce the changes. At that point, NESARA Law was enacted and Americans have been under NESARA [Law] since then.

It going to be interesting to see what Drake has to say tomorrow now that D has released this intel. –B

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2013/01/you-have-right-to-know.html

You have the Right to know
 
From D. (Removing the Shackles)
Saturday, 5 January 2013

I started writing this around 11pm last night (first moment I had to sit quietly) but after writing around 6 paragraphs, I realized that it was disjointed mumble jumble. The caffeine had obviously worn off.

This morning I realized that writing in a timeline was going to be too confusing for most people so I've decided to start with the major events, and then we can go on from there and I'll fill in some of the blanks later on. I'm pretty sure the moment I publish this article, more things will come to me and I'll start writing the next one.

Take a seat and get a coffee, this might take a while. By the way, I sent this off to a few people for proof reading etc., and Heather from The People's Trust has added her own comments - they are in all Caps, and I've then responded to a few of her additions.

Now before the naysayers and negative nellies get their knickers in a twist I will preface what I'm about to say with this: This stuff is not in the main stream media. If you are going to ask me to give you links to news stories from CNN and Bloomberg to back everything I'm about to tell you up, you might as well stop reading right now. The media is the most controlled group on the planet- you all know this. The dark cabal is still in control of the media and will not allow anything out that goes against them or even hints that they are in trouble of any sort. But go ahead and search if you wish. If you look closely, there are hints coming out all over the place.

What I'm going to write here is the truth as it's been told to me. As I have said several times over and over again, I do not consider anything "solid intel" unless I can get multiple confirmations from several very different sources; sources that I trust because I have already vetting their information thoroughly. I will try to give details, but I will not give names in certain circumstances for legal reasons (lol), and I will not name my sources as that would put them and perhaps their jobs (at the least) and safety in jeopardy, which I won't do. These people have a right to anonymity.

So, the most important thing that every American needs to know is that NESARA, the National Economic Security and Reformation Act. (NOT to be confused with the National Economic Security and Recovery Act) is very REAL. As real as this computer I'm typing on. (For more basic info go HERE)

Americans have been under NESARA law since December 5th 2012. (exactly 6 days after The People's Trust filed foreclosure against the Corporate US Government) ACTUALLY, SIX DAYS AFTER THE DECLARATION OF FACTS WAS FILED THAT HELPED THEIR "ATTORNEYS" PUT ALL THE PIECES TOGETHER...WE HELP WHERE WE CAN :) I DISCLOSE THAT ALL OF THIS WAS HARD FOR THEM TO DIGEST...FIRST THEY HAD TO GET PAST THEIR OWN EGOS...THEN PAST THE "HOLY F*CK" AS THEY REALIZED THEY PUT...EVERY...TOOL...THERE...THEMSELVES..AND THEN THEY KNEW WHO THEY BE...CREATOR'S UNDER COVER AGENTS...THAT'S WHY THEY MOVED SIX DAYS LATER...JUST SAYIN' :) "Just sayin'"?... you've been hanging out with me too long.

On Tuesday December 4th 2012, 503 congress members/governors/senators were arrested in DC, in what was called a "Catch & Release" event. They were arrested, brought before a supreme court judge, and they were given a document to sign which basically states that they will, from that day forward, work under constitutional law and uphold the true organic Constitution or they will spend the rest of their lives wearing orange PJs and peeling potatoes. Those were the marginal ones. The real bad ones, apparently 77 of them, were shipped off to The Hague to be tried for serious crimes. I haven't been able to find out if those 77 ever came back or if they have been tried yet or sentenced. (and believe me, I've tried to get that information). HHHHMMMMM....WHEN DID HILARY PURPORTEDLY GO MISSING? MIGHT AS WELL CONNECT THE DOTS WHY YOU ARE AT IT...WHEN DID GEORGE W.H. BUSH PURPORTEDLY GO INTO THE HOSPITAL? :) I wasn't actually going to go there yet, but yes.

On Wednesday, December 5th, 2012, A new American president was sworn in, to hold the office of "interim president" until real constitutionally sound elections take place. Obama is no longer the President of the United States of America and is acting as a figurehead at the moment because they have yet to announce the changes. At that point, NESARA Law was enacted and Americans have been under NESARA [Law] since then.

Since that day, Dec 5th, we have been told at least twice a week that "the RV is happening tonight/tomorrow/in 72 hours..." and "The announcements will start tonight/tomorrow/in the next 72 hours..."....

... and then nothing happens.

Sometimes you get a reason, back doors hacked into the system that have to be fixed, more arrests (WF, UST, hackers, stooges,), arguments between countries because they don't like their currency rate (then delays as they build their assets to negotiate a better rate), and signatures needed on important documents for various Funds/Trusts, more arrests...

But, since about mid December, there have been no real excuses given. Which is unheard of. Then just before Christmas almost all of the serious intel went silent and I got told to sit in the corner and color. The guys who told me to do that promised that everything is rolling out exactly as it is supposed to, and that announcements were imminent. I wasn't the only one told this. Several people I cross reference and verify intel with were also told the same thing.

All the gold is in place, exactly where it needs to be in the US and Internationally, not only to fund the "RV", but for the WGS, PPs and St. Germaine Trust. ...and THAT is a LOT of gold. There have been massive shipments of gold and silver going out all over the world for months since mid-September and it's only been in the last three months that the assets have been (mostly) in place for the new financial system, RV and PPs to go out. RV PART GOES BACK TO OUR DISCUSSION TODAY AND THE RELEVANCE OF WHAT HAPPENED IN ECUADOR....AND IRAQ 2001 BEING A DISCLOSURE OF A WHOLE OTHER KIND. I thought you might say that. I agree with the importance of the Ecuador stuff, but I'm not convinced. I have a few people I want to talk to about the Iraqi Constitution.... we'll talk about this some more.

One of the things I want to say to you Dinarians and the people waiting for your PPs, is that you have been lied to by years. Yes, in the past 18 months or so, there have been major moves forward to getting the Prosperity Packages released and working towards the revaluation of the Iraqi dinar. Yes things have been put into play over the course of the last 18 months that have each pushed the finish line a bit closer, but....at no time, until the last 3 months have we been "ASN", ("any second now" for you non-chat room people), or "It's Happening!!" THE ACCOUNTS, SGT, ETC. WERE RELEASED IMMEDIATELY AFTER WE FINISHED THE FORECLOSURE (OCTOBER 27, 2012 IS THE ACTUAL DATE IT FINISHED, SERVED ON THE 24TH + 3 DAYS TO CURE... I RECEIVED NOTICE AFTER I LANDED FROM COMING BACK FROM BIS..SWITZERLAND. hmmmm now that's interesting timing! There were some interesting rumours coming out of Reno right around then. I think I'll make a call later tonight to see what I can find out.

Yes, for a while I fell for it too, which is why I got into the intel world to begin with, so that I could find out for myself just how close we were.

I'm going to back track for a moment here to fill in some important missing pieces of intel.

Under the cover of Hurricane Sandy, there was a very good reason that the NYSE was shut down for 3 days. Even before I was able to find out the reason why, I knew that something was up. That Monday that the storm hit there was a battle under the NYSE to take control. During that time, the Strawman accounts directly tied to your birth certificate were removed from the control of the NYSE. This is a vital piece of the puzzle that ties the huge changes together. If you do not understand "Strawman" google: Strawman and stock exchange.

In October, the Federal Reserve was closed down and taken over by UST staff. As of January first 2013, the original 100 year charter for the Federal Reserve has expired and has NOT been reissued, regardless of how many times the dark cabal has tried. MARCH 6, 2011, THEY GOT NOTICE...MARCH 13TH, I THINK, OCC ACTUALLY ISSUED NOTICE TO THE BANKS ABOUT THEIR PRACTICES; FEDERAL RESERVE ISSUED A STATEMENT SHOWING THEIR INCOMPETENCY AND EGO; APRIL 11TH OR 13TH OCC MADE THE BANKS ISSUE A FORM THAT THE BANKS FOR DECEPTIVE ACTS AND PRACTICES...ALL PUBLICLY (PUBLIC COULDN'T PUT IT INTO CONTEXT), ... it was April 13th.....APRIL FED RESERVE STOPPED ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS/MEMBERSHIP...STOPPED ACCEPTING AT DISCOUNT WINDOW...CHECK WITH YOUR SOURCES D...I USED THE PIERCE COUNTY COURT CASE OF THE TEST HOUSE (MY TEST HOUSE) TO COMMUNICATE WITH INSIDE SOURCES AND ASSIST IN ORGANIZING THE DECEPTIVE ACTS AND PRACTICES ...CLERK'S RECORD WILL SHOW THE FILINGS AND INFORMATION IN SPECIFIC DETAIL AND THE DATES...17 AG'S WERE INVESTIGATING ME WITH FBI, ALPHABETS...THEY HAD AN AHHHAAAHHH MOMENT ABOUT WHO I "MAY" REALLY BE WHEN THEY REALIZED THEY WERE USING MY DECEPTIVE ACTS AND PRACTICES BRIEF THAT MANY OF THEM HAD JUST FILED AT THE TIME...TOOO FUNNY THAT WAS!!!!! FED CHARTER WAS LAWFULLY AND LEGALLY CANCELLED OCTOBER 24, 2012....IT DID NOT EXPIRE no, it didn't get a chance to expire, but legally it would of expired Jan 1 2013

Prosperity Packages have been going out. Small numbers of them to test the system and insure that everything runs smoothly. None of these have been related to the St. Germaine Trust, which has not been released yet....

The Texas goons have been tampering with everything they can get the hands on in every way possible, including trying to force certain important Trustees to sign things that would relinquish control and threatening to kill them if they didn't do it. I am hoping to be speaking with this person over the course of this weekend to get further information from him about what happened and how he's been in constant hiding for the past few months in fear of his life.

Oh this is a good one!! (sorry, but as I'm writing I'm remembering incidents that have happened in the last few months) Luckily I didn't shut my computer off this one night and the page was still loaded on my screen the next morning and I was able to get screen shots of the articles, because by the next morning the article in Business Insider was gone - sorry not the best quality and the one article has been put through google translate so the English is a bit of a hack job. Back on Nov 28th it was reported that someone tried to process $69 TRILLION dollars’ worth of derivatives through the Stockholm Stock Exchange: THERE WERE MANY SPECIFIC ATTEMPTS THROUGH OUT 2012, ONE IN SPECIFIC BEFORE DAVOS MEETING...I WILL FIND THE EMAIL/DATA IN MY FILES FOR YOU....BUT NOT FOR THIS ARTICLE BEAUTY!!
 
 
Original Swedish report:


THIS fiasco was an attempt by the dark cabal (the Texas goons I was told) to try and recoup some of their losses, because they have had Substantial losses in the past few months. More like: Everything. Their offshore accounts have been frozen and assets repatriated. THERE WAS A HUGE TACTIC BY THE “GOOD GUYS” OF SUPPRESSING THE GOLD PRICE BECAUSE THE TEXAS CAMPS “CURRENT FUND” SUPPLY WAS CANCELED/VOIDED AND THEY HAD TO RESORT TO CONVERTING THEIR “GOLD” HOLDINGS TO KEEP OPERATIONS GOING :) Yep, I remember that, a whole lot of trading and the price barely even wavered... left a lot of my financial friends scratching their heads.

The arrests and resignations are spiralling faster and faster right now. Take note of the arrests of the Premiers/Prime Ministers, both former and sitting, in Turks & Caicos and the Caymen Islands. Geeeee.... what are both countries known for? Hundreds of banking executives and other interfering parties have been arrested in the past three months, and yes, they CAN hide these arrests from the public.

My gut tells me that we are THERE. My gut tells me that this will roll out when the timing has been met. BUT.... the smoke has been ridiculously thick for the past two weeks- unbelievable rumors are being spread, most of which I've laughed my ass off at (sometimes calling a buddy of mine so that we can laugh our asses off together). And all of us who have been following this circus are royally pissed off.

We've been told over and over again that the good guys are in control and I can see all the things that they have done so I Know that this is the truth. But where is it? I just got off the phone with two sources who are equally fed up and wanting to throw a tantrum. We. Are. Done.

So this is a message to the "Good Guys":

You've had months to do this. You've had ample opportunity to put the boots to the Texas Goons and their posse, and the European dark cabal etc.. Yet here we sit. For a month you've promised that it's done and that the announcements and re-education programs, that will explain to the public what has happened and why, will be starting today/tomorrow/next 72 hours. The interim President is sitting there supposedly calling the shots under NESARA law, yet no announcements. HHHHHM MMMMM....COULDN'T HAVE TO DO WITH SOME UCC'S THAT WERE FILED IN REGARDS TO CVAC....COULD IT? :) REMEMBER, WE HAD TO FERRET OUT WHETHER MATTERS AND PEOPLE ARE DONE AND MADE FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF THE PEOPLE OF THIS PLANET EQUALLY, WITH FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY....OR WHETHER THEY ARE OF SPECIAL/SELF INTEREST TO THE HARM/DAMAGE OF ANY OF THE PEOPLE :)

Why?

That is the question that we want answered. WHY? Are you still wheeling and dealing? (because there has been a hell of a lot of that over the past 4 months, disgusting payoffs to corrupt officials to stop interfering in the process.) If you're still wheeling and dealing, then you obviously are not serious about getting the job done: These people are terrorists and thieves, murderers and slavers. You don't "negotiate" with people like this, you arrest them. You have all the evidence you will ever need to try all of these people with treason at the very least.

The people have a Right to know what's going on. You've kept them in the dark and fed them bullshit for too long and still you haven't done what you said you would do. The People HAVE the RIGHT to KNOW!! The people are not children to be assured that Santa is going to come down their non-existent chimney and bring them presents, they do not need to hear about the tooth fairy. We are adults. Yes the truth will shock the people, but delaying announcements doesn't change that. In my opinion, I would rather have the bandaid ripped off quickly then have someone slowly pull it off bit by bit.

The Constitution gives the people the Right to know. If America is now under Constitutional Law, then the people legally need to be told that and by withholding the truth, for ANY reason, YOU yourselves are breaking the very laws that you fought to put in place.

We are free people. F>R>E>E

No More Excuses.
 
__________________________________________________
 
Nicole was part of the team behind the People’s Public Trust. Bless her and Heather for work. It’s great to see more people with the right skills in key positions waking up and taking action against the dark cabal.
J –B

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2013/01/journey-down-rabbit-hole.html
 
JOURNEY DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE
Understanding The One People’s Public Trust


By Nicole Matthews
January 4, 2012

To some extent, I was always awake to much of the corruption on our planet. But like many who are aware of what has really been happening on planet earth, corruption in a particular industry started my journey down the rabbit hole.

I was a financial advisor from 1988 until 2000. I taught average folks about the corruption in the financial services industry and helped many families get out of debt and start a savings plan, keeping as much of their hard-earned money as they possibly could. In 2000, with the internet and its ease of access to information, my knowledge expanded. I was pregnant with my third child and in researching for my planned home water birth, I fell further down the rabbit hole. I discovered the corruption in the birthing, health and big pharma industries. I became a birthing professional and began to teach parents and share my knowledge. As is inevitable once one starts down the rabbit hole, I kept learned more and fell further – politics, oil, energy, UFOs, education, wars, military, religious institutions, chemtrails, fluoride, pesticides, GMO foods, hidden technologies and sadly, much, much more . My perennial thirst for knowledge and need to understand led to many, many hours of research. And then I figured out one of the biggest secrets on our planet. *whispers* It..is..all..connected. And..it..is..by..design.

There is another truth I have always known. This truth has grown in importance to a sense of urgency for me these last few years. To quote C.S. Lewis, “You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” When Jesus said that we were made in God’s image, he wasn’t referring to the meat-suit we are all test driving at the moment. He was referring to our soul. We have incarnated on earth at this time to fight this last battle at the end of a war against humanity that has been raging for eons. How glorious to be here at this incredible time in human history!

So Nicole, what does any of this have to do with the One People’s Public Trust? Everything! Because – it’s all connected! Get it? Virtually every industry on the planet is corrupt. Money does that. Money creates greed which creates hoarding, power and abundance for a few and scarcity and lack for the majority. This creates a ‘service to self’ paradigm as most people are exhausted just trying to survive.
For years I have known that all of these corrupt industries would be brought to their knees. I have shared this with all of my friends and family and most have probably not believed me, but I share anyway. The biggest question has been, “How”?

What has been incredibly complicated, time consuming and challenging is in theory, actually quite simple. Laws, regulations, statutes and codes were made unnecessarily complicated intentionally to hide a system of corruption for the PTW (powers that were) to steadily and secretly increase their wealth, power and control. All, including persons, countries and governments were made into corporations and this system of trickery was all hidden within commerce. Ultimately, there should only be and will be only one law, ‘Do no harm’, because as spiritual beings, we answer to a higher law. We answer to our Creator. So again, HOW do we reset these powerful, global systems? This seemingly insurmountable task consists of undoing their systems through the same method that they were created – through commerce. The many corrupt ‘corporations’ spread all across our planet have a legal foundation in commerce that are all related. It started with the UCC (Universal Commercial Code) and it ends with the UCC.

The One People’s Public Trust has spent years quietly and meticulously filing all the documents necessary to remove the foundations of the governing bodies and banking systems that have kept the people in slavery. With no roots, even the mighty oak will quickly perish and fall.

Understandably, the work the Trustees have been doing needed to be done covertly. For their safety, while they researched, tediously worded and reworded documents, filed papers and tested systems, the people were mostly unaware of this project in progress. Specific instructions about how to use these documents for our personal situations are soon forthcoming. While many of us are anxious and impatiently waiting for further details, I, for one, am deliriously happy that these announcements were made sooner, rather than the announcements being withheld until all further instructions were printed and ready for Joe Human to implement. I will patiently wait in a vibration of gratitude and love. The trustees have pledged ethical, full transparency and thus far have proven to be precisely that.

Welcome to the first stage of the new paradigm! While waiting in the next few days, please spend some time truly reflecting on how our lives will be changed when there is abundance for all on the planet. Power, war, crime, thievery, lack, hunger, fear and all things caused by money and ‘service to self’ will be gone. Freedom, peace, love, gratitude, trust, satisfaction and all things caused by abundance and ‘service to others’ will be the norm. We will soon evolve to the next stage of the new paradigm as have many of our Galactic brothers and sisters before us.

In loving gratitude to all who have worked on freeing humanity, some for many years, some at great personal risk, I thank you all. I love you all.

1. http://www.thenewearth.org/OneLaw.html
  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just like all the other public notices that have become law on paper "WE HAVE NO ENFORCEMENT" This is just another wait and see with the calvary coming to save us...Hint the military industrial complex is owned by the private corporations within the U.S. Corporation. There is no one to save us but ourselves. Even the Cestui Que Vie Trust Act is just paper because the bottom line is we have been made prisoners of war and America is one big consentration camp being built right under our noses and while these filings and notices are legal and lawful they are not enforcable without law enforcment agancies and military to back us up then they/filings and notices are just paper.

Dan said...

So the IRS, the collection agency for the Federal Reserve can continue business as normal until the RV is established, as we don't want the people to know quite yet.
And Irwin Schiff, the maker of the 1040 'ZERO' return, can STAY behind BARS, as we don't want the people to know quite yet, as he would tell the world how to NOT pay taxes.

Anonymous said...

I find all this completely hilarious, I'm on the floor busting my gut. People say yes I'm awake now, wake to what? Are you aware your treated like mushrooms, kept in the dark, fed tons of shit, in a warm damp place, until the real light shines on you, by that time your life is a total waste, of promises.

Here's the real facts, its never going too end like in fairy tales, first financial systems are traps, you spend all your spiritual time in what should be a happy glorious time to develop all your gifts that your blessed with, but instead you physically run around like rats trying to get your next meal. Resources are not limited on any other planet in the universe, There is no financial system on any planet other than yours, Why would have to pay for anything on a planet your born on.

Your species have been on this planet for 3.8 billion years in one form or another, you have evolved into one of the most efficient killing races in the galaxy, with the help of some evil manipulators, I promise all of you, you will never be allowed to leave your planet as long as your mentally compromised.

Planets in the real reality trade with each other just fine without any problems what so ever, we all have telepathic abilities so there are no deceptions ever, we all can travel anywhere in the universe unabated, instantly with our spiritual developed powers, that was purposed to your leaders many times ago, and was flat-out refused, all they wanted was invariant technology from us, which we have no use for.

There was interdenominational beings you got some from who rule your planet now, we can not interfere in your choice you must learn it for yourself, meanwhile we keep close watch on you, Your leaders and evil ones construed a barrier around your planet, to keep out the reality that is around you, life of all sorts are around you, happy and intone with reality. What will it take to get enough of you to snap out of this night mare.

Time on your planet is in a loop stuck, you keep repeating the same thing over and over. Not one soul has ever been allowed to leave, I don't care what your religion is, that is all a con job, when you die your told you didn't finish your soul work, so your put back into the next available fetus, to be born, and here's the kicker everything that happens on your planet sends shock waves out to the rest of us, very nasty vibrations.

Nobody is going to save you, all that BS is just to keep you in line, If anyone came in to help you they would be responsible forever, lessons learned a long time ago. So its you and you only, stop killing would be a start, and know this that deceptive mind you have is your enemy, your true spirit within you is immortal, the mind dies with the body, the only chance of escape is spiritual developing powers, all of you must use it to break free from your captors, stop all systems that continue their existence, they use your mind to keep you in a cage of your own construction, quiet ingenuous and evil.

Anonymous said...

Exactly what I thought. There is no dealing with pirates. You can not deal with pirates. They need to be arrested and since no one can or will, the only way I can see is if we withhold our income taxes. If enough people will do it, that system and their military complex have to implode. I refuse to be threatened by them any longer. They are common criminals and they need to be treated as such.

If an interim President has been sworn in then why is Obama and Diane Frankenstein still passing Executive Orders and threatening gun confiscation?? Where is our new president?

Anonymous said...

Where’s the proof? I've been that drunk.
This is all a great lie concocted by the cabal to keep everyone in check.
The plan is to get everyone relaxed and then to strike when the sheeple are enjoying there new found freedoms believing in rainbows and lollipops. This is their "Trojan Horse"!! Please Wake The F**k up!
They fear reprisals and so they should, especially if the secret is out that in the very near future they will outlaw ALL guns and use the military complex under King Obama to invade the homes of all registered gun owners and bring on martial law. I don't like it either, but facts are facts.
Jackie Blue

Anonymous said...

It is pretty simple. The People will not be free until they comprehend that the SOURCE of ALL Government authority is the PEOPLE. Until the PEOPLE learn to use the 4th branch of government and get enforcement of its findings, all of this about a new prosperity can only lead to more of the same - the same old usurpers will find new ways to enslave the People. WE are the enlightenment, WE must all take matters into OUR hands and away from government and "legal" actors. www.unionstatesproject.org

Anonymous said...

Yeah, just keeping WAITING doing nothing while we pull all the rugs out from under you...