Wednesday, March 28, 2012

G. Thomas Gulick Update 3-28-12 Addendum

In time, the thought of losing the Internet and finding links no longer open seems that can happen.
Just maybe, I best give you this oldie to watch. But be sure to have a pen and pad for notes.

EndGame HQ full length version - is a little over 2 hours.
Much of what was to come is now history. Jim Tucker is the expert on The Bilderberg Group/Project.

I have included an attachment just completed on the contributions of Henning Kemner. His work
took us to Dutch Since and now I am learning about another like-minded relationship within
Henning's lifestyle.

I understand Henning's life has been turned up-side down. Lost his home and the
Enemy Within had the house completely destroyed. What appears to be a D-8
Bulldozer did the job. He has really paid the price to be a truth-teller.

Time is not on our side. The Enemy Within is truly losing their grip on a One World Order. California is
my watch and see at this moment. The Progressive Community is a project in process. Not for me!

Again, our 'wonder boy', Dutch Since, brings the following.

Want to know about Chemtrails, HAARP , VLF, UHF and weather modification? Want to prove it to a non-believer? Here you go!


In closing, you just might want to toss something at me. If you take all of this in, you will spend perhaps 5 to 6 hours writing and making notes. But
the level of interest is your decision. I finished most of this in 5 hours.  Still I did not take in all the e-readers comments. Did I learn what to expect? Yes!
Do I think we will survive? No! Most of us will end up at zero but will go to success again! I still plan-act-dream-believe in the NexBoom ahead! Have to go.

This is great for the evening reading and discerning times. Many of you were not around in 2009 in our e-teaching sessions. Good to grasp the history
along your pathway to discovery.

G. Gulick
How Money Works - Since 1970

No comments: