Sunday, January 28, 2018

Warning Dream about attempts to murder President Trump


PLEASE GET THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IN TO THE HANDS OF PRESIDENT TRUMP AND HIS ADMIN TEAM ASAP ..............





Prayer Alert - Warning Dream!

I had a dream this morning that something was being put in the President of The United State's food. I saw just as in Old Testament times that someone was tasting everything before he could eat. The taster was a young man and was moving the items in the salad and saw what looked like a vegetable that had not been cut up, so he took a bite and said "Don't eat it." The taster passed out.

In my dream I saw 2 dark skinned leaders (not black) lean over and say something to each other when they saw what happened to the taster. They got up from the table and left the dinner.

This dinner is one of many world leaders.

Next, in my dream I saw the team that is with the President of The United States going to their rooms. In the hallway was a cleaning cart with what appeared to be fresh towels, sheets, etc. However, the rooms appeared to have already been prepared for each one upon their arrivals.

Again, a young man began to search each room and in each room found that everything had been tampered with. Whatever anyone touched it had a substance on it that could cause death. It was as if the rooms had been coated from the top to the very fiber of the carpet. NOTHING was left untouched by this substance.

The team had to exit the area and go to another place and no one was told where they were going. Once they arrived, they were rushed to a secure floor of safety.

I am not sure where this dinner is but when I got up I could still see the dream. I believe it is a warning dream. Pray that anyone that tries any of these things that it turns on them.

I pray that GOD's protection is upon our President, his family and the teams that go with him all over the world. 

I ask the Holy Spirit to fill every room, just as HE did on the day of Pentecost, with flamming fire on the shoulders of everyone with our President. 

I declare that NO harm will come to any of them.

I speak to the atmosphere and say 'you will be calm'. 

I ask that the eyes of any enemy be opened into the realm of the spirit and see the angels that are standing with each one on the team and the angels with the President of The United States. May they see the warring angels standing with swords of fire.

I pray that the FEAR of the LORD will fall on each one that even had a thought to bring harm.

I thank you Lord for uncovering the things of the past and for showing us things of the future so that we can pray and that our President of The United States, family and team will not become any man's prey.

Lord, I ask that YOU help each one of us not to ever take lightly the things that YOU show us at any time but that we take it very seriously.

I rejoice that this plot and plan of wickedness has been stopped and will not happen because we agree that NO harm shall come upon the President of The United States, his family and team.

In Jesus Name...AMEN
Dr. Patricia Beesley-Riggs   
Jan 27 2018

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

To all of We the People that love and support President Trump take a pick and visualize for his ultimate protection:

http://bit.ly/2nmeRGD

Anonymous said...

"The Father says today, first I expose and then I expel."
The Battle belongs to the Lord . . .
http://www.forthebrokenhearted.net/126244635/4308652/posting/

Anonymous said...

Amen! I agree with you in this prayer over our president and his administration who is not corrupt.

Anonymous said...

On the side: Prince Philip ordered Princess Diana's murder = British Secret Agent Conspiracy? I Took Princess Diana Out! (80 year old retired MI5 Agent John Hopkins confesses that he did it and why) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_65E3nIYNwg

Unknown said...

I forwarded link to this article, with a short note, to President Trump at http://donaldjtrump.com/, go to very bottom, tiny writing, Contact link.
Blessings, A friend